Can someone show where the Constitution requires the Senate to conduct an impeachment investigation?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?

Democrats will continue to whine about not having witnesses while Trump is completely exonerated.

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?

AG Barr refused to do the investigation. Google it...

Democrats will continue to whine about not having witnesses while Trump is completely exonerated.

Without witnesses, there can be no exoneration. He might be able to say he won the political battle in a scam trial, but it will take evidence to exonerate him.

Did it ever occur to you or others that Barr did not feel there was anything to investigate?

Without witnesses, there can be no exoneration. He might be able to say he won the political battle in a scam trial, but it will take evidence to exonerate him.
You mean all the witnesses that Dems claimed made a rock solid impeachment case weren't the right witnesses?
Did the Dems scam the country?

Um, where in the Constitution does it say the AG conducts impeachment investigations?

What a buffoon.:21:

Democrats are asking for more time to gather evidence like a kid turning in his late homework.

It's not the Justice Department's responsibility to do the House's work. Like the OP said, it's the responsibility of the House to investigate whether there are grounds for impeachment, and to collect evidence.

Then the Senate tries the case. The Democratic impeachment leaders and Chuck Schumer are trying to go back to the first phase and look for more evidence, which is not how it works. They have to go with the evidence they've already presented.

I'm not sure but I find your system of governance fascinating and inspiring.

I hope Trump succeeds and I hope Canadians understand why some of us support him. He might be the most libertarian president of my lifetime, certainly he and Reagan are close. With Trumps First Step Act and willingness to do what is right regardless of old neo-con dogma, he just might be the guy.

I understand why Rand Paul was the first to openly say he would support Trump when he won the Primary. He saw a guy more in his mold than in the mold of GWB. I think this impeachment is bad politically and historically for the Dems. This will only help Trump and the GOP if Americans believe that the Dems have gone to the well a few too many times.

You mean all the witnesses that Dems claimed made a rock solid impeachment case weren't the right witnesses?

You Trump party idiots have made it clear that you won't accept what has already been found, even before it has been presented in the trial. Don't expect the democratic party to just roll over and accept your sham trial.

You Trump party idiots have made it clear that you won't accept what has already been found, even before it has been presented in the trial. Don't expect the democratic party to just roll over and accept your sham trial.

What has "already been found"? The House hasn't even presented a valid reason or evidence enough for an impeachment. Why the hell do you think Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler are digging so hard for more?

Your Clowns showed up without their homework, and have spent the day begging the Senate to do the job they didn't do.

Sux to be a Dimwinger these days, huh?

Because shitforbrains and the rest of the house Dems are retarded scum.

You commie idiots are full of shit.

in this country its the job of the prosecution to prove their case not the accused,,

not sure how they do it in your country,,,

Forum List

Back