Can someone show where the Constitution requires the Senate to conduct an impeachment investigation?

If Barr had appointed someone to investigate the alleged Trump Ukraine corruption, Trump would fire him, like he did Sessions.

Barr also refused to recuse himself even though he is waste deep in the conspiracy....

Gosh, I'm so tired of this corrupt administration.... :(

He's a stain on the dept of justice....
There is no Trump-Ukraine corruption, moron. What "conspiracy?"

I know you're tired of losing all the time.

If Barr had appointed someone to investigate the alleged Trump Ukraine corruption, Trump would fire him, like he did Sessions.

Barr also refused to recuse himself even though he is waste deep in the conspiracy....

Corrupt administration...

30 million dollars was spent investigating Trump, nothing was found.

Trump is for certain the cleanest president we have had in decades, maybe ever.

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?

AG Barr refused to do the investigation. Google it...
So you don't have any evidence, but proceeded anyway, right?

The libbies are insecure about their work that they did on their side of the street so they want the Senate to flesh out their work for them so they can be tucked in, burped and win. They cannot obtain their victory on their own resources so they expect the opposition to do it for them or they will declare obstruction .

As usual facts mean nothing to you.

Every time I Google your name it takes me to an astronomy page with a picture of Uranus.

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Constitution. It seems to be the responsibility of the House.

So why is Schifferbrains and the rest of Nazi's Clown Brigade over in the Senate right now begging them to do the job of the House?

AG Barr refused to do the investigation. Google it...

Morals and being chaste means nothing to you.

Morals and being chaste means nothing to you.

You mean like grabbing them by the pussy?

I'll let you know when you post some.

And we are so tired of seeing you LIE day after day after day. Your ignorance of reality is noted. Hope you’re miserable when Trump rolls to re-election. It is what liars like you deserve.

I will note not a single Dimwinger can point out where in the Constitution it says the Senate conducts the investigation during an impeachment process.

Did you ever notice how people who don't have a clue about anything are always the ones giving suggestions to the ones who know what they're doing. I don't know how these Democrat managers have the balls to show their faces in public.

I will note not a single Dimwinger can point out where in the Constitution it says the Senate conducts the investigation during an impeachment process.
who asked the senate to investigate?

no one!

they want witnesses to be able to testify, and the Senate to be able to receive the documents they subpoenaed the administration for in the house but the admin never complied on...

they want new documents and emails acquired AFTER the impeachment due to a watchdog FOIA release to be able to be submitted as supporting evidence in the trial.

AGAIN, NO ONE IS ASKING THE SENATE TO INVESTIGATE!!!

no one!

they want witnesses to be able to testify, and the Senate to be able to receive the documents they subpoenaed the administration for in the house but the admin never complied on...

they want new documents and emails acquired AFTER the impeachment due to a watchdog FOIA release to be able to be submitted as supporting evidence in the trial.

The House Clowns have been at the Senate begging them to investigate for two days.

Where the fuck have you been?

no one!

The House Clowns have been at the Senate begging them to investigate for two days.

NOPE

they haven't asked them to investigate, unless you are saying that the Managers trying to get the Senators to accept material evidence and material witnesses, of which they have yet to do a final vote on, is what you are calling an investigation???

bripat, you need to leave this information bubble that you are living in, and see what is going on in the real world every once in a while! Expand your horizon! :)

no one!

NOPE

they haven't asked them to investigate, unless you are saying that the Managers trying to get the Senators to accept material evidence and material witnesses, of which they have yet to do a final vote on, is what you are calling an investigation???
Investigation, fishing expedition....call it what you want. It isn’t the Senates job to do any of that. Their job is to sit back, listen to the case the House has, and render a verdict. That’s it.

It was on the House to build a case. They failed miserably, and are trying to get a do-over.

no one!

NOPE

Investigation, fishing expedition....call it what you want. It isn’t the Senates job to do any of that. Their job is to sit back, listen to the case the House has, and render a verdict. That’s it.

It was on the House to build a case. They failed miserably, and are trying to get a do-over.
prosecutors do not stop building their cases for trial, once they have simply pressed charges....

same thing in impeachment.... as with criminal prosecutors, they can continue to gather new evidence, even through the trial.... who told you otherwise, is wrong. imo

no one!

NOPE

prosecutors do not stop building their cases for trial, once they have simply pressed charges....

same thing in impeachment.... prosecutors can continue to gather new evidence, even through the trial.... who told you otherwise, is wrong.
Who is stopping them? The House Clowns can keep looking for evidence. They aren’t, they are begging the Senate to do it for them.

Face it, the House Clowns produced a clusterfuck.

Forum List

Back