Can someone find me a Law that Forces someone into a Union?

Thats just it, its not a LAW its union thuggery at its finest.

No, it's a contractual agreement. If many of these employers were less interested in making every penny of profit possible, to the detrement of their employees, many of these companies wouldn't be unionized in the first place. However, when an employer chooses to treat their employees like dog shit, what else do you expect the employees to do other than Unionize?

While I know that is definitely the case in some places, it is not in all places. That was definitely something my father dealt with in regard to the NEA and the Nuclear Workers Union. It is most definitely NOT something that is an issue with the UWUA/BUW that I am a member of.

What forces people into a Union is the contractual agreement between the Company and the existing Unionized employees of that Company. The Company agrees that the position is a Union position in the contract and from then on cannot hire non-Union workers to do the job unless those workers join the Union (or at least pay dues).

That's an agreement between a company and the union. It's their right to make agreements.

I haven't been able to find one.

When States do not pass laws that forbid Companies making all positions Union only the State is supporting the Unions in forcing Companies and people to do business only with the Union.

Right to work should be the law of the land. Any Democrat that claims they are for the people and does not support right to work is lying through their teeth.

So you want to make laws to tell companies who they have to hire?

Forum List

Back