Can Obama bounce Back...?

No, what Rasmussen's poll shows is what conservatives have been saying all along...Obama is not way out ahead by any stretch of the imagination.

While there have been modest swings in recent months that have favored one candidate over the other, the overall picture is of a race that is both stable and very close. Over the past 100 days of tracking, Romney and Obama have been within two points of each other 72 times. Additionally, on 89 of those 100 days, the candidates have been within three points of each other. That is exceedingly close in a poll with a three percentage-point margin of error.

Well you have to start looking at the state polls to see who is actually in better shape. There are many more ways for Obama to win electorally than there are for Romney.

Battle ground states are battle ground due to the high percentage of independent voters...Romney is kicking ass with independents...

Yes, Obama can bounce back. Romney had a good debate but it takes more than that to overcome the electoral advantage Obama had going into the debate.

So yes, Obama can bounce back but he better bring it in the next debates or he will be in trouble.

I think he will.

Without a teleprompter Obama's mediocre at best..

I think he'll do well in a town hall style format and he's got Romney beat in foreign policy experience.

Yes, Obama can bounce back. Romney had a good debate but it takes more than that to overcome the electoral advantage Obama had going into the debate.

So yes, Obama can bounce back but he better bring it in the next debates or he will be in trouble.

I think he will.

I think he'll do well in a town hall style format and he's got Romney beat in foreign policy experience.

Sure......if you include having the rest of the world hating you and laughing to your face as foreign policy experience.

The polls have leveled out and Romney got a 2 pt. bounce overall but Obama will come back with the jobs report factored into this week's polls. Also, all electoral map predictions and Nate Silver still predict Obama to win with the new "bounce" for Romney.

The jobs report that eliminated the number of participants.....

Shirley...those unemployed vote....:lol:

Sure......if you include having the rest of the world hating you and laughing to your face as foreign policy experience.

No, I just include killing Osama Bin Laden which is something Bush said wasn't that important to him.

And, on Romney's first foreign policy trip he managed to stick his foot in it and insult our allies.

His latest foreign policy comments show he is all about bluster and talking tough and trying to start more wars in the middle east.

Yeah, I think Obama will be fine in the next debates.

No, I just include killing Osama Bin Laden which is something Bush said wasn't that important to him.

And, on Romney's first foreign policy trip he managed to stick his foot in it and insult our allies.

His latest foreign policy comments show he is all about bluster and talking tough and trying to start more wars in the middle east.

Yeah, I think Obama will be fine in the next debates.

Yeah........and I think Julia Roberts will give me a blow job if we ever meet.

Kerry thumped President Bush in their first debate too. And he didn't have to lie. Unlike Mr. Etch-a-1%.

I know you conz aren't big on History but shit, it was just 8 years ago.......

National view: Romney on a roll? Remember John Kerry beat George W. Bush | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota

Who did you say was lying?

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Mittens. Mr Etch-a-Sketch. The .1%er who wants to be president.

The First Debate: Mitt Romney's Five Biggest Lies | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Kerry thumped President Bush in their first debate too. And he didn't have to lie. Unlike Mr. Etch-a-1%.

I know you conz aren't big on History but shit, it was just 8 years ago.......

National view: Romney on a roll? Remember John Kerry beat George W. Bush | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota

Who did you say was lying?

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Mittens. Mr Etch-a-Sketch. The .1%er who wants to be president.

The First Debate: Mitt Romney's Five Biggest Lies | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Tit/tat.

Top Five Obama Debate Lies

There isn't a bounce to come back from. It's a blip.

All he has to do is trip Romney up in some of his lies and done. I'd be willing to bet Obama will be spending a lot of time in a war room somewhere with someone other than John Kerry.

I always thought Kerry went too easy on Bush. He should have beat up on him more.

All he has to do is trip Romney up in some of his lies and done. I'd be willing to bet Obama will be spending a lot of time in a war room somewhere with someone other than John Kerry.

I always thought Kerry went too easy on Bush. He should have beat up on him more.

He tried that in the first debate, and got schooled. I don't see the second one going any better for Obama. A failed admin is a failed admin. You can put lipstick on a pig.....

He tried that in the first debate, and got schooled. I don't see the second one going any better for Obama. A failed admin is a failed admin. You can put lipstick on a pig.....

Obama didn't try much of anything in the first debate, he acted just like Kerry did in his debate with Bush. So above it all, like everyone knew how stupid his opponent was anyway so why try too hard.

Meh, Obama knows how to come back, like Clinton. He'll get him next time. :razz:

DIRTY LIES.
Obama's tax plan would cut the deficit by $4.4 trillion.
Summary of Obama's Deficit Reduction Plan - President Obama's Plan to Reduce the Deficit

Rambo's new tax cuts would cost middle class $5 trillion.
Mitt Romney’s Big Deception On Taxes | TPMDC

Obama has created 4.5 million private sector jobs.
CNN Fact Check: About those 4.5 million jobs ... - CNN.com

Social Security solid.
Social Security Is Solid - BusinessWeek

Romney lies.
Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

IF obama lived a hundred years, he could not possible top this. Genetically businessmen are liars. Lilke used car salesmen.

Last edited:
IF obama would spend time in a war room with someone other than John Kerry, it would help him immeasurably, but he's not doing that. He can't be wrong, ever. Spending time in a war room with someone other than John Kerry would mean his approach last time was wrong.

Forum List

Back