Saturday Night Live

Didn't know SNL was still on, no less anyone watching but for useless tools whom have no life.

Anyways, carry on........

Didn't know SNL was still on, no less anyone watching but for useless tools whom have no life.

Really?? Been sick, abroad, or had your head in the sand?? You bat crap crazies do not like anything, do you?? You are even making an issue of SNL!!! Take your meds and go away then.

tumblr_lnuv9zwia61qdk3i5.png

In MY day...we watched the RADIO...and we LIKED it!

I thought the Bond Girls fake commercial was hilarious. The Diane Keaton and 'Ellen' impressions were particularly good.

Rinata is on fire with this OP. Thankfully, some of you chimed in to put it out........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDqRy9bhtc]Talladega Nights "invisible fire" - YouTube[/ame]

Gee SNL took some shots at Obama's debate performance and all of the sudden their not funny anymore I bet if Romney had a bad debate and SNL was zinging him you guy's would love them.

Who said they weren't funny any longer?

Although I do wish Kristen Wiig and Chris Elliot's daughter Abby had stayed this season.

kristen-wiig-kristen-wiig-323096_600_674.jpg

abby_elliott.jpg

Last edited:
Gee SNL took some shots at Obama's debate performance and all of the sudden their not funny anymore I bet if Romney had a bad debate and SNL was zinging him you guy's would love them.

They are funny no matter which candidate is being made fun of. And let's face it. No candidate gets a free pass on SNL!! This week was great because of the debate.

Notice how easy they went on Obama. If Romney had lost, they would have bloodied him. Obama practically got a free pass.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qbWqMSTZ00]SNL Spoofs Chris Matthews and MSNBC Crew Reaction to First Obama-Romney Debate - MASHUP - 10/6/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Says the guy who posts on this useless forum like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back