Can Obama bounce Back...?

Romney is still far behind in electoral votes. The question is "Can Romney catch up?"

Maybe if he continues to change his positions and move further to the left, he stands a chance. The "repeal" Obamacare has been replaced with "replace" Obamacare....with Obamacare.

Romney is still far behind in electoral votes. The question is "Can Romney catch up?"

Maybe if he continues to change his positions and move further to the left, he stands a chance. The "repeal" Obamacare has been replaced with "replace" Obamacare....with Obamacare.

I guess it depends on which electoral map makes you feel good, mine says Romney's ahead..:thup:

Romney is moving to the middle which I don't particularly like but if he does move to the left I'd set the toaster on smoke detector alarm.

Nope....He's toast..!

Wow, that was a real intelligently thought out analysis. Of course he can bounce back. There are four weeks left in this election and one day can change the entire course of the race, just like we saw after last week's debate.

How can someone be far behind when there has not been a final vote count in a single state yet? All you have so far is a lot estimate's and opinions.

Obama needs more fat if he is going to bounce when he falls.

Romney has the right body fat ratio.

Instead of flying all over the US telling his bullshit lies, Obama should be back at the White House cleaning out his desk and working on his resume.

He is going to stare in to the camera with those big ears and say "Uhhhhhhh."

The mass of Obamabots will be pleased.

Nope....He's toast..!

Wow, that was a real intelligently thought out analysis. Of course he can bounce back. There are four weeks left in this election and one day can change the entire course of the race, just like we saw after last week's debate.

Just getting a discussion going Bro, don't get your bowels in an uproar...:lol:

Last edited:
He is going to stare in to the camera with those big ears and say "Uhhhhhhh."

The mass of Obamabots will be pleased.

You ever reminded of the, Mouth of Sauron, (without the splits) when he puts out with that big goofy smile?

Yes, Obama can bounce back. Romney had a good debate but it takes more than that to overcome the electoral advantage Obama had going into the debate.

So yes, Obama can bounce back but he better bring it in the next debates or he will be in trouble.

I think he will.

Yes, Obama can bounce back. Romney had a good debate but it takes more than that to overcome the electoral advantage Obama had going into the debate.

So yes, Obama can bounce back but he better bring it in the next debates or he will be in trouble.

I think he will.

Without a teleprompter Obama's mediocre at best..

Forum List

Back