Can Obama bounce Back...?

The polls have leveled out and Romney got a 2 pt. bounce overall but Obama will come back with the jobs report factored into this week's polls. Also, all electoral map predictions and Nate Silver still predict Obama to win with the new "bounce" for Romney.

The polls have leveled out and Romney got a 2 pt. bounce overall but Obama will come back with the jobs report factored into this week's polls. Also, all electoral map predictions and Nate Silver still predict Obama to win with the new "bounce" for Romney.

It's all about momentum.. right now, Romney has it and all Democrats/Obomnics have is hypocritical name calling...

Toast?

Lookeeout, you might get a race-card played on ya'!

What's racist about toast?

Not a damn thing but I have seen so much garbage twisted by those shouting racism it's flippin insane. We have threads here calling Romney racist for this remark from the debate:

ROMNEY: “Look, I’ve got five boys I’m used to people saying something that’s not always true but just keep repeating it and ultimately hoping I’ll believe it. But that is not the case.”

So it would not be surprising for someone to claim calling Obama toast racist.

Can Obama bounce back from that first debate yes will he we will see.

Of course he can bounce back.

Unfortuantely for him his record sucks so look out for that kitchen sink.

It will be flying. He will talk about everything but his sucky record. Kitchen sink indeed.

Nope....He's toast..!

Actually, probably...

Again, all that you are seeing is teh folks who've had the good sense to tune this out for the last year finally paying some attention.

Obama still leads in most polls and Romney doesn't wear well with people, long term.

Again, he has a long history of choking in the clutch. Getting beat by Ted Kennedy by double digits after leading, barely beating Shannon O'Brien after outspending her 10-1, getting beat by McCain and Huckabee in 2008, and having to fend off one "Not Romney" after another in the primaries. (I think you supported one of those guys, didn't you?)

People don't like Romney on a personal level. He's the guy who laid off your dad.

And that's probably going to be his undoing.

The Obama campaign's portrayal of the right leaning, ultra conservative Romney was smashed all to pieces.

Americans got to see a Presidential Romney while Obama fumbled with his usual talking points. We know he was all fuzzy from the altitude sickness and John Kerry really led him down the wrong road. NY should be a better venue for him. ;)

obama can bounce back. If he does as badly in the second debate as he did in the first one he can't bounce back.

Nope....He's toast..!

It's damned tough when he has to come down out of the ivory tower among the mere mortals and doesn't have his media army to run cover for him and reveals that he puts his pants on one leg at a time too. I think a lot of eyes were opened with the debate.

Nope....He's toast..!

It's damned tough when he has to come down out of the ivory tower among the mere mortals and doesn't have his media army to run cover for him and reveals that he puts his pants on one leg at a time too. I think a lot of eyes were opened with the debate.

Indeed,,,

the US got a rare glimpse of the 'man behind the curtain'
and it was not pretty, when his 'mask' came off ....

insect-overlord-or-lord-of-the-flies-i2123.jpg

He is already bouncing back.

He sure is. You keep believing it too.

Battleground Poll: Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm

In 2008, President Barack Obama won the independent vote over John McCain by a margin of eight points, 52-44. This morning, a new Battleground Poll has Mitt Romney massacring Obama among indies by a whopping 16 points, 51-35.

Romney's bounce is already fading in Ras.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The DNC is going to toughen him up for the next one...
They are working on his image....
Something that the masses will accept
:lol:

shaft-i4390.jpg

Last edited:
He is already bouncing back.

In 2008, President Barack Obama won the independent vote over John McCain by a margin of eight points, 52-44. This morning, a new Battleground Poll has Mitt Romney massacring Obama among indies by a whopping 16 points, 51-35.

No, what Rasmussen's poll shows is what conservatives have been saying all along...Obama is not way out ahead by any stretch of the imagination.

While there have been modest swings in recent months that have favored one candidate over the other, the overall picture is of a race that is both stable and very close. Over the past 100 days of tracking, Romney and Obama have been within two points of each other 72 times. Additionally, on 89 of those 100 days, the candidates have been within three points of each other. That is exceedingly close in a poll with a three percentage-point margin of error.

No, what Rasmussen's poll shows is what conservatives have been saying all along...Obama is not way out ahead by any stretch of the imagination.

While there have been modest swings in recent months that have favored one candidate over the other, the overall picture is of a race that is both stable and very close. Over the past 100 days of tracking, Romney and Obama have been within two points of each other 72 times. Additionally, on 89 of those 100 days, the candidates have been within three points of each other. That is exceedingly close in a poll with a three percentage-point margin of error.

Well you have to start looking at the state polls to see who is actually in better shape. There are many more ways for Obama to win electorally than there are for Romney.

Forum List

Back