can obama blame his way to a second term ?

The classic game of good cop/bad cop politics continues to fool the fools, I see.
After 8 YEARS of Bushco's incompetency, it just looks that way.

unite1_3.jpg

again with the blame for the bad, we don't make mistakes, classic narcissist

"no single step is a silver spoon" cherry o'bama (from two minutes ago)
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36.htm
**********************************************************************************
•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone. - Donald Trump

•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
If you're going to be truly successful, then set yourself apart from everyone else. Go beyond the limits of what classifies the average person and be exceptional. - Donald Trump

•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
If you're going to be truly successful, then set yourself apart from everyone else. Go beyond the limits of what classifies the average person and be exceptional. - Donald Trump

•Requires excessive admiration
(All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.
- Donald Trump)

•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money. - Donald Trump

•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
The point is that you can't be too greedy. - Donald Trump

•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Do you mind if I sit back a little? Because your breath is very bad. - Donald Trump

I mean, everyone hates you, everyone... - Donald Trump

•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
I show this apartment to very few people. Presidents, Kings... and they walk in, they look around, and they really can't believe what they're seeing. - Donald Trump

•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough. - Donald Trump

See the way they're kissing your ass already? That's what happens when you're a boss. - Donalf Trump

Last edited:
Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

He will try.just like they are trying to pass the buck to repubs on the balanced budget and debt limit deals.THEY HAVE NO PLAN!!!!it is scary as hell to watch how incompetent our commander and chief is.

Hell.....we still haven't recovered from the LAST Republican!!!

323.png

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

:eusa_hand:

He will try.just like they are trying to pass the buck to repubs on the balanced budget and debt limit deals.
Yeah.....let's not mention what put us here.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]‪The Hunt For Bin Laden‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]‪Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

I ran across that poll also. It cracked me up! A no-name generic Rep has more rep than Obama?

I would seriously like to here some intelligent feedback from Obama supporters regarding this poll. Please.

The real question is, "Can Republicans run on 8 years of failure and four years of lies"?

Sorry, man, I did pretty good in the Bush years, and so do most people I know.

Hell, I'd love to have Bush's 5.0% unemployment average back, compared to the average of 9.3% for Hussein. I'd love to have the money I was making in the Bush years back, too, as opposed to the pittance I am working for under "The One".

You want to bitch about Bush, I guess, but the fact is, Obama has yet to meet Bush's standards on much of anything. Every state- Debt, foreclosures, home values, unemployment, have gotten worse on Mr. Hopey-Change's watch.

Forum List

Back