can obama blame his way to a second term ?

Well it's what he feels comfortable with.It's what they do nightly on MSNBC.Its what Obama does in every speech.It's fine, the American people will wake up eventually,I hope anyway.

What failed wars?

they aren't failed wars at all, unless world war two was a failed war. even viet nam had it's merits, that was probably a "failed war" not iraq or afghan. i can name tons of republican successes in the past twenty years, you don't have to make sense, if you don't want to. watch obama take credit for "the failed war in iraq" tommorrow night we're popping corn and making crabpuffs to go along with the marshmellow fluff he'll be serving up from the oval... can't believe you buy his crap, the guy's a poser

If you could name a single Republican success, you would have.
You mentioned "failed wars", two of them. My question still stands: What 'failed wars'?

they aren't failed wars at all, unless world war two was a failed war. even viet nam had it's merits, that was probably a "failed war" not iraq or afghan. i can name tons of republican successes in the past twenty years, you don't have to make sense, if you don't want to. watch obama take credit for "the failed war in iraq" tommorrow night we're popping corn and making crabpuffs to go along with the marshmellow fluff he'll be serving up from the oval... can't believe you buy his crap, the guy's a poser

If you could name a single Republican success, you would have.
You mentioned "failed wars", two of them. My question still stands: What 'failed wars'?

If deany means IRAQ? We triumphed there...after all? Isn't Joe 'Plugs' Biden there today in a ceremony giving over the mission to the Iraquis? The VERY MISSION [SURGE he and OBAMA were aginst] he said would FAIL? [But notice Plugs and Obama are taking CREDIT...?

Now we have ASTAN...the "justified WAR' the Left said was the correct one...

Obama is pretty much botched this one...Hell? He's animate about withdrawal...Only send about half of the troops requested...

THIS ONE could be Obama's Waterlo...er...uhmmm...Viet Nam if he stays the course.

But then that would mean rdean HATES OBAMA for staying in BOTH places...and contuinuing the...wait for it....BOOOOOOSH(!) Doctrine...

rdean is a very confused Leftist LOON.

What failed wars?

Seriously?

You let Bin Laden go. al Qaeda is stronger now than ever. You let al Qaeda into Iraq.
Iraq is now under Sharia law by Constitution. Their women are in bags. Their gays are being murdered worse now than under Saddam. Their country hates us so much, they made a hero out of the guy who threw his shoes at our president. Then they built a monument to the same guy which I suspect, pressure from the US made them tear it down. No progress under Bush in Afghanistan, which was ignored because Bush and the Republicans thought Saddam so much more important than the guy who actually attacked us and killed three thousand Americans. As far as we know, Bin Laden is staying in a villa in Pakistan.

You want to stop there? I could go on about the "lost" 9 billion. About the projects costing tens of billions to rebuild Iraq.

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to help New Orleans after Katrina? They sent tens of billions to Iraq? And how much to New Orleans?

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to the EPA and OSHA?

How about....Well, once you get me started, I could list their many, many failures all night. There is so much to choose from.

Did Democrats try to stop Republicans from rebuilding New Orleans? I have an entire list of those questions, too.

listen howard, you're just waiving at it with vague generalities, no facts makes fiction, you probably still believe that there were no weapons of mass destruction, you're so young, so innocent, lost little lamb of obama's paradise lost,

"when i was a kid i wanted to be president" barrak obama

There were no weapons of mass destruction. The gas that Saddam had was purchased in the West. What he had was known. In fact, Iraq had been devastated by Bush 1 and had suffered an 8 year war with Iran. Iraq was a defeated country under sanctions. In fact, Bush 2 couldn't invade until the hundreds of UN inspectors that Bush said weren't there, left.
This is recent history. The majority of our troop are only now leaving.

CNN.com - Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - Jan 30, 2005

Of the $12 billion in U.S. banknotes delivered to Iraq in 2003 and 2004, at least $9 billion cannot be accounted for.

Billions over Baghdad | Politics | Vanity Fair

AP IMPACT: US Wasted Billions In Rebuilding Iraq - CBS News

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Under Saddam, she said, ''women could go out to work, university and get married or divorced in civil courts. But at the moment women have lost almost all their rights and are being pushed back into the corner of their house.''

The recent constitution which was written under the U.S. government's supervision is ''very backward and anti-women,'' Mahmoud said. ''They make Islam the source for law making, and the main official religion of the country. This in itself means Islamic Sharia law and according to this women will be considered second-class citizens and will have no power in deciding over their lives.''

IRAQ: Saddam Better for Women - IPS ipsnews.net

'Obliterating' Iraq's Christians

What is most startling about the report of the heartless double bus bombings on May 2 that targeted and injured 80 Christian students traveling to northern Iraq's Mosul University was that the young Christians there attend university at all. Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion. Their communities are shattered.

Guest Voices: 'Obliterating' Iraq's Christians - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

--------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say. Either you believe the truth or you believe Republican lies.

Obama is doing what he has to to leave. Republicans fucked up that country, just like they do everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
again with the blame for the bad, we don't make mistakes, classic narcissist

"no single step is a silver spoon" cherry o'bama (from two minutes ago)

I hope he continues with his attitude and decisions and blame game. The country is onto him. Rasmussen yesterday had his approval rate at 27%. :eusa_whistle: [strongly approving] Hm, I wonder who they might be???

I hope he continues with his attitude and decisions and blame game. The country is onto him. Rasmussen yesterday had his approval rate at 27%. :eusa_whistle: [strongly approving] Hm, I wonder who they might be???

That would be the 30% Figure of Hard Core Leftists in this Republic...that think they have a lock.

And the very same ones running for cover and making excuses of WHY they are failing to garner the hearts and minds of the people.

It's ALWAYS someone elses fault with these people...including the very same people they claim to care about...they say are STUPID.

They're outed and running for the exits.

If things continue on the current trajectory, Obama risks turning "Bush Did It" into a term of fond nostalgic longing.
-- by uninformed, misguided morons.

That is inevitable and unavoidable because there actually are Americans who believe George W. Bush was a decent man who was concerned with what is best for America. (Believe it. I've actually come across a few of them right here.)

If things continue on the current trajectory, Obama risks turning "Bush Did It" into a term of fond nostalgic longing.
-- by uninformed, misguided morons.

That is inevitable and unavoidable because there actually are Americans who believe George W. Bush was a decent man who was concerned with what is best for America. (Believe it. I've actually come across a few of them right here.)

From Certain Fronts? Bush was concerned what was best. Domestically?

He screwed the POOCH with his "Compassionate Conservatism" When he should have already known that WE ARE compassionate...we just don't telegraph it like so many on the LEFT do that still wind up hurting people.

George W. Bush hurt more than he'll ever know on the domestic front.

Very correct that a narcissist ALWAYS has a finger to point at someone else. I am convinced that most Liberals could watch Obama do something outright wrong--and they would find a reason to blame BOOOSH for it--:lol::lol:

But in my opinion--Obama is a glaring example of most Liberals I know. Most of whom who like to play the "victim"-&-always blaming someone else for their failures. So they have elected and still support someone who thinks just like themselves. They--like Obama really are not capable of individual--rational thinking--but they more than likely can give a very good speech--:lol::lol: When it comes to actually having to grab the bull by the horns and pull themselves up by the bootstraps--they typically need help. And if they don't get that help--then it's time again to blame someone else for their personal failures.

But--as for your post--the excuses and the blaming of others--has faded--
The BOOOSH excuses are not working--and the polls are showing it. Obama is now getting made fun about his excuses on late night T.V.--The party that democrats have enjoyed for so long has ended.

They voted for it--They got it--and now They OWN it.

Last edited:
Seriously?

You let Bin Laden go. al Qaeda is stronger now than ever. You let al Qaeda into Iraq.
Iraq is now under Sharia law by Constitution. Their women are in bags. Their gays are being murdered worse now than under Saddam. Their country hates us so much, they made a hero out of the guy who threw his shoes at our president. Then they built a monument to the same guy which I suspect, pressure from the US made them tear it down. No progress under Bush in Afghanistan, which was ignored because Bush and the Republicans thought Saddam so much more important than the guy who actually attacked us and killed three thousand Americans. As far as we know, Bin Laden is staying in a villa in Pakistan.

You want to stop there? I could go on about the "lost" 9 billion. About the projects costing tens of billions to rebuild Iraq.

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to help New Orleans after Katrina? They sent tens of billions to Iraq? And how much to New Orleans?

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to the EPA and OSHA?

How about....Well, once you get me started, I could list their many, many failures all night. There is so much to choose from.

Did Democrats try to stop Republicans from rebuilding New Orleans? I have an entire list of those questions, too.

listen howard, you're just waiving at it with vague generalities, no facts makes fiction, you probably still believe that there were no weapons of mass destruction, you're so young, so innocent, lost little lamb of obama's paradise lost,

There were no weapons of mass destruction. The gas that Saddam had was purchased in the West. What he had was known. In fact, Iraq had been devastated by Bush 1 and had suffered an 8 year war with Iran. Iraq was a defeated country under sanctions. In fact, Bush 2 couldn't invade until the hundreds of UN inspectors that Bush said weren't there, left.

Of the $12 billion in U.S. banknotes delivered to Iraq in 2003 and 2004, at least $9 billion cannot be accounted for.

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Under Saddam, she said, ''women could go out to work, university and get married or divorced in civil courts. But at the moment women have lost almost all their rights and are being pushed back into the corner of their house.''

The recent constitution which was written under the U.S. government's supervision is ''very backward and anti-women,'' Mahmoud said. ''They make Islam the source for law making, and the main official religion of the country. This in itself means Islamic Sharia law and according to this women will be considered second-class citizens and will have no power in deciding over their lives.''

What is most startling about the report of the heartless double bus bombings on May 2 that targeted and injured 80 Christian students traveling to northern Iraq's Mosul University was that the young Christians there attend university at all. Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion. Their communities are shattered.

I don't know what to say. Either you believe the truth or you believe Republican lies.

Obama is doing what he has to to leave. Republicans fucked up that country, just like they do everything.

I hate it when Republicans challenge you to prove something and when you do, they just run off. Why don't they ever come up with "facts" to support their delusions? They are sitting right in front of the fucking Internet and still they would rather believe the bullshit they make up rather than the truth of what is actually going on in the world.

Article 2:

I hate it when Republicans challenge you to prove something and when you do, they just run off. Why don't they ever come up with "facts" to support their delusions? They are sitting right in front of the fucking Internet and still they would rather believe the bullshit they make up rather than the truth of what is actually going on in the world.

NO ONE has run off rdean...it's that we think your MERIT...HAS NO MERIT.

I don't recall Bush whinging about Clinton 19 months after he took office.

Might be memory lapse.

And yet more historical ignorance from TM. She doesn't recall the stock market crash of March 2000 which led to a recession.

Yep, the stock market should be illegal.

The difference between then and now? Bush didn't increase the size of government 25% in one year, crushing any chance at recovery.

Sure about that? We had Faith Based Charities, and then Homeland Security, then the military build up.

Article 2:

I hate it when Republicans challenge you to prove something and when you do, they just run off. Why don't they ever come up with "facts" to support their delusions? They are sitting right in front of the fucking Internet and still they would rather believe the bullshit they make up rather than the truth of what is actually going on in the world. :clap2:

Don't you worry none. They will come back and ask you the same question again.:eusa_angel:

Article 2:

I hate it when Republicans challenge you to prove something and when you do, they just run off. Why don't they ever come up with "facts" to support their delusions? They are sitting right in front of the fucking Internet and still they would rather believe the bullshit they make up rather than the truth of what is actually going on in the world. :clap2:

Don't you worry none. They will come back and ask you the same question again.:eusa_angel:

prove it :tongue:

there were weapons of mass destruction. you've read the harmony report ?

Well personally I think Americans are pretty damned tired of hearing "It's the previous administrations fault."

After all Barry Boy and his posse have been in power now for 18-19 months.

The previous administration has been gone for 18-19 months.

Guess who that leaves left standing in the oval office??

You got it. The current Prez.

Its about time Barry Boy grew a set and took responsibility for the decisions he's now making.

Wonder if that will ever happen?? Ain't holding my breath.

The real question is, "Can Republicans run on 8 years of failure and four years of lies"?

no it isn't... the real question is the one i just asked, what you just did was a good example of glossing over, nice try.
failure...? you better take a look in your democrat mirror if you think your guy is a huge success, they did pass that great healthcare that everybody wanted.
Not to mention.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]

:clap2:

.....AND.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]

.....AND.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

:woohoo:

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

:asshole:

Forum List

Back