can obama blame his way to a second term ?

Who can beat him? Who has the support of independents,cons,libertarians,moderates etc. that can beat him?

I hope someone comes along but Palin and Romney aren't the ones to do the trick in my most honest and humble opinion.

YOU REPUBLICANS ARE SO STUPID...

"we the democrats are going to make this campaign as nasty as we can. that's it if you won't listen to reason, then we have to take your land." MARGE LINCOLN 1897

Last edited:
Well anything's possible i guess. It really does depend on who the Republicans come up with to oppose him. The Blame-Game can work for him but it wont if the Republicans come up with a strong candidate.

no it isn't... the real question is the one i just asked, what you just did was a good example of glossing over, nice try.
failure...? you better take a look in your democrat mirror if you think your guy is a huge success, they did pass that great healthcare that everybody wanted.

No, YOU are wrong. You have to have some kind of policy and some kind of track record.

Two failed wars and a ruined economy are NOT a "track record". Obama always ran on a policy of "health reform". All you have to do is read the bill to know that it's a good thing and it could have been better only Republicans didn't want this president to fail. Like their's did.

You can't name a single Republican success. Not for at least the last 20 years. They either fail or they work to make others fail. That's not a good record.
What failed wars?

Seriously?

You let Bin Laden go. al Qaeda is stronger now than ever. You let al Qaeda into Iraq.
Iraq is now under Sharia law by Constitution. Their women are in bags. Their gays are being murdered worse now than under Saddam. Their country hates us so much, they made a hero out of the guy who threw his shoes at our president. Then they built a monument to the same guy which I suspect, pressure from the US made them tear it down. No progress under Bush in Afghanistan, which was ignored because Bush and the Republicans thought Saddam so much more important than the guy who actually attacked us and killed three thousand Americans. As far as we know, Bin Laden is staying in a villa in Pakistan.

You want to stop there? I could go on about the "lost" 9 billion. About the projects costing tens of billions to rebuild Iraq.

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to help New Orleans after Katrina? They sent tens of billions to Iraq? And how much to New Orleans?

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to the EPA and OSHA?

How about....Well, once you get me started, I could list their many, many failures all night. There is so much to choose from.

Did Democrats try to stop Republicans from rebuilding New Orleans? I have an entire list of those questions, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush could have blamed Clinton but he didn't. Bush did inherit a Recession which was created by the Internet Bubble bursting towards the end of Clinton's term. Bush did not whine & b*tch nearly as much as Hopey Changey does. This guy blames Da BOOOOOOOSH daily and kind of sounds like a squealing little girl. I don't care how his followers spin things. Bush took the hits and just kept on rolling. He never cried like this guy does.

no it isn't... the real question is the one i just asked, what you just did was a good example of glossing over, nice try.
failure...? you better take a look in your democrat mirror if you think your guy is a huge success, they did pass that great healthcare that everybody wanted.

No, YOU are wrong. You have to have some kind of policy and some kind of track record.

Two failed wars and a ruined economy are NOT a "track record". Obama always ran on a policy of "health reform". All you have to do is read the bill to know that it's a good thing and it could have been better only Republicans didn't want this president to fail. Like their's did.

You can't name a single Republican success. Not for at least the last 20 years. They either fail or they work to make others fail. That's not a good record.
What failed wars?

they aren't failed wars at all, unless world war two was a failed war. even viet nam had it's merits, that was probably a "failed war" not iraq or afghan. i can name tons of republican successes in the past twenty years, you don't have to make sense, if you don't want to. watch obama take credit for "the failed war in iraq" tommorrow night we're popping corn and making crabpuffs to go along with the marshmellow fluff he'll be serving up from the oval... can't believe you buy his crap, the guy's a poser

Last edited:
It just makes me crack up how they think they have a leg to stand on in this crap when they blamed Clinton and Carter for YEARS.

Yep...they were doing the blaming up to when their new guy was getting ready to run for office. In fact, they still are.

LOL!!!

Bush was a man. This guy in there now seems more like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum. Bush did not whine & b*tch like this guy does. Bush inherited Clinton's Recession and he handled it like an adult. He did not blame Clinton the way this guy blames DA BOOOOOOOSH. The two aren't even comparable. As usual the Hopey Changey sheep are just being delusional on this issue.

I don't recall Bush whinging about Clinton 19 months after he took office.Then you are an idiot

And yet more historical ignorance from TM. She doesn't recall the stock market crash of March 2000 which led to a recession. The difference between then and now? Bush didn't increase the size of government 25% in one year, crushing any chance at recovery.

Hey idiot, Clinton presided over a better economy than Bush did.

Your asshole allowed the economy to crash on his watch

Clinton had a Republican Congress and their contract with America.
Bush ended with a Democratic Congress, out of control spending, and probably a breakdown from having to deal with complaining from every side. He was too easy on you all from the start. You wiped your feet on him from day one. Paybacks are a bitch. Thank you for the target rich environment. ;)

It just makes me crack up how they think they have a leg to stand on in this crap when they blamed Clinton and Carter for YEARS.

Yep...they were doing the blaming up to when their new guy was getting ready to run for office. In fact, they still are.

LOL!!!

TM won't offer any examples of Bush blaming Clinton and Carter. Perhaps you would oblige me with those examples.

LOL!!!

TM won't offer any examples of Bush blaming Clinton and Carter. Perhaps you would oblige me with those examples.

The RepubliCON$ are a much more smoother running political machine due largely to their monolithic nature. They have their goons go out and do it, so the President himself never quite has to.

But they blamed all the way.

I don't think you ever saw anyone type "Bush blamed" its always "they blamed"

Nice try.

What failed wars?

Seriously?

You let Bin Laden go. al Qaeda is stronger now than ever. You let al Qaeda into Iraq.
Iraq is now under Sharia law by Constitution. Their women are in bags. Their gays are being murdered worse now than under Saddam. Their country hates us so much, they made a hero out of the guy who threw his shoes at our president. Then they built a monument to the same guy which I suspect, pressure from the US made them tear it down. No progress under Bush in Afghanistan, which was ignored because Bush and the Republicans thought Saddam so much more important than the guy who actually attacked us and killed three thousand Americans. As far as we know, Bin Laden is staying in a villa in Pakistan.

You want to stop there? I could go on about the "lost" 9 billion. About the projects costing tens of billions to rebuild Iraq.

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to help New Orleans after Katrina? They sent tens of billions to Iraq? And how much to New Orleans?

Don't stop there. What did Republicans do to the EPA and OSHA?

How about....Well, once you get me started, I could list their many, many failures all night. There is so much to choose from.

Did Democrats try to stop Republicans from rebuilding New Orleans? I have an entire list of those questions, too.

listen howard, you're just waiving at it with vague generalities, no facts makes fiction, you probably still believe that there were no weapons of mass destruction, you're so young, so innocent, lost little lamb of obama's paradise lost,

"when i was a kid i wanted to be president" barrak obama

Last edited:

LOL!!!

The RepubliCON$ are a much more smoother running political machine due largely to their monolithic nature. They have their goons go out and do it, so the President himself never quite has to.

Nice try.

Fail. The Right was easier on Clinton than the far Left. He had the sense, unlike Obama to govern towards the center, and the finesse to reword Republican ideas and claim them as his own. I compliment that. If I was President, which I never will be, I would want a Bill Clinton Clone to be Secretary of State. He'd have all of the Foreign Leaders eating out of his hand, and their wives in his bed. :lol:

Blaming anyone? Hardly
He will taken credit for:
1. Economic recover which has been going on for over a year and will continue
2. The most important healthcare legislation since Medicare
3. Reduced illegal immigration
4. Reducing our military commitment in Iraq
5. Sweeping reform of the financial system
6. Saving GM
7. Restoring respect for US abroad.
8. Deficit Reduction

When asked are you better off now than 4 years ago, the answer is going to be yes.

Any Hopey Changey sheep claiming Bush b*tched and whined more than their guy,is just being dishonest & delusional. No President in History has b*tched & whined more than this current President has. Case closed.

LOL!!!

Nice try.

Why do you make claims you cannot backup?

I expect that kind of shit from TM. TM never backs anything up because most of her claims are no ttrue. And since you can't back up your claim then I must consider it a lie as well.

I can show you many examples of Obama blaming Bush, though he rarely uses Bush's name specifically he usually simply refers to the "previous administration" when placing blame.

Blaming anyone? Hardly
He will taken credit for:
1. Economic recover which has been going on for over a year and will continue
2. The most important healthcare legislation since Medicare
3. Reduced illegal immigration
4. Reducing our military commitment in Iraq
5. Sweeping reform of the financial system
6. Saving GM
7. Restoring respect for US abroad.
8. Deficit Reduction

When asked are you better off now than 4 years ago, the answer is going to be yes.

Don't you mean since the Russian Revolution of 1917?

What failed wars?

they aren't failed wars at all, unless world war two was a failed war. even viet nam had it's merits, that was probably a "failed war" not iraq or afghan. i can name tons of republican successes in the past twenty years, you don't have to make sense, if you don't want to. watch obama take credit for "the failed war in iraq" tommorrow night we're popping corn and making crabpuffs to go along with the marshmellow fluff he'll be serving up from the oval... can't believe you buy his crap, the guy's a poser

If you could name a single Republican success, you would have.

Forum List

Back