Can men and women be just friends??

My position is that you cannot describe someone who a.) Wants to screw you or b.) Used to screw you as "Just a friend." Nah, "Just a friend" is just a friend. The term does not adequately describe the aforementioned relationships.

I've had a lot of male friends throughout my life and I think I've been really lucky that for all the good-natured joking and teasing, most of them remained respectful and didn't try to cross any lines back when I was in a relationship with the same man from the age of 15 to 40. I think flirting is fun and healthy and never has to go beyond that, and it can be done with good friends...there is a sense of freedom knowing that you can trust them. Although I suspect a few of them probably had HG's attitude.:D

Only four kinds of women in the world:

1. Women I have slept with.
2. Women I haven't slept with.
3. Women I want to sleep with.
4. Women I don't want to sleep with.

Just friends? No way! All I'm thinking about is how she looks naked. :lol:

Sure ...why not? I have several women friends. Have had hundreds over the years. Things can change ... If there is a mutual sexual attraction that is acted upon then it complicates the balance of a pure friendship... It either draws the two closer together into a very tight relationship or places a wedge between two good friends. I would say yes..for sure men and women can be friends. I recommend it as the foundation to any kind of a relationship you want to be serious about. I find it fun to be attracted to someone you respect and don't act on the attraction. I have a hard time being friends with a woman I don't find attractive. I like to hang out with confident people of either sex. Unattractive people are seldom confident.

It's easy for you, you're gay.....

Not that there's anything wrong with that.... :thup:

Wishful thinking?

What's up with all the gayness on the board lately?

No "DrivebyTheGayBarAndCheckOutTheStudMuffins"

I'm not gay. I don't even know any gay people at the moment. I don't forsee that condition changing.

If you "Google" "gay messageboards"" you can probably find whatever you want. I have found the "google" helpful in finding rare car parts and manuals.

This is pretty funny reading that some of you think anyone believes your stories. The more you talk about it, the less you get in reality. Everybody knows that. :lol:

Yes

Perhaps BOYS AND GIRLS can't, but adults can.

You see, grown-ups aren't SLAVES to their biology.

When (if) some of you grow up, you'll understand.

Of course not everybody grows up when it comes to issues of sexuality.

A whole lotta folks stay at the mental age of pubescence when it comes to sexuality.

Usually those people don't or never got laid much, so the whole sexuality/gender issue is a bit of mystery to them.

It depends on how hot the woman is.

Best answer so far...^

Man has woman friend that is a 350 pound cow, absolutely no physical attraction at all. They are "just friends" and will always remain just friends.

Man has woman friend that is a 115 pound, screaming hot, Barbie doll, and there is NO WAY he is EVER going to be able to be JUST FRIENDS. He is going to DESIRE her for more every minute he's with her.

Now reverse the man and the woman in the examples and the same will hold true, and the only people that will deny it are either homo, sexually impotent or liars.

Last edited:

Best answer so far...^

Man has woman friend that is a 350 pound cow, absolutely no physical attraction at all. They are "just friends" and will always remain just friends.

Man has woman friend that is a 115 pound, screaming hot, Barbie doll, and there is NO WAY he is EVER going to be able to be JUST FRIENDS. He is going to DESIRE her for more every minute he's with her.

Now reverse the man and the woman in the examples and the same will hold true, and the only people that will deny it are either homo, sexually impotent or liars.

You have a point however I don't have any female friends that are fat or ugly, all of them are fuckable for the most part.

I doubt I could be friends with a woman that I wanted to fuck.

Fuck buddies yes, but friends, no.

Best answer so far...^

You have a point however I don't have any female friends that are fat or ugly, all of them are fuckable for the most part.

Enjoy it H_G.

I had one female friend that was fat, and I knew her because we always played pool together and she was a pretty good shot. She wasn't bad looking either. I always thought to myself, ya know, if she lost about 75 pounds she'd be fuckable. Case in point.

Best answer so far...^

Enjoy it H_G.

I had one female friend that was fat, and I knew her because we always played pool together and she was a pretty good shot. She wasn't bad looking either. I always thought to myself, ya know, if she lost about 75 pounds she'd be fuckable. Case in point.

LOL, us guys can't help but think of stuff like that.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back