Women like these clothes on men

Gotta dress your age
Depends on how you wear it.

I didn't in the past but I can see myself now wearing a baseball cap and running shoes more often than not if the Good L-rd allows me to live a long, ripe age past 70. There was a time I wouldn't be caught dead not dressing at least business casual.

When I see older citizens wearing spandex or more revealing clothes...well...for that matter, even people in their prime if it doesn't "suit them"...I just wish there a little bit of shame/pride.

Maybe in a few years you will "have" a woman. Maybe she can dress you in her sons hand me downs.
I'm dating a woman that likes my style of clothing. I never wore hand me downs. :)

Let's see:

1. Size 12 military-issue lace up black leather boots with toe caps.
  2. Watch? I thought that's what cell phones were for.
  3. Black or dark blue police or EMS cargo pants. (Can't have too many pockets)
  4. USGI surplus brown cotton briefs, $8 for a pack of four at the army surplus store.
  5. Black, green, or brown hoodie in winter or Hawaiian shirt in summer.
  6. A Signature Scent of cigarettes and gun oil.
  7. Black, brown, or green t-shirt from Walmart.
  8. Again, a hoodie.
  9. See number 7.
  10. See number 7.
  11. My accessories don't Stand-Out, I usually keep them concealed where nobody can see them.

carygrantovercoat.jpg

These days I don't care at all about men's clothes.....or women clothes for that matter!

I like nice...but it doesn't matter really..

Now I care more much more for deeper things ... inside the heart ...the mind.... I don't know how to

explain...other sort of things, intangible kind of things.

What can I say....it is what it is

I love when guys let their tank tops show. It's always been a weakness for me. :) :) :)

artworks-j3aTERS1XQzg-0-t500x500.jpg

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

P.S. I know that's a black tank top on him because I've seen him without the coat. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back