Can I be nosey?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Edited:

Never mind. I think I just need to mind my own business and not get involved. Too much weird stuff.

Last edited:
Did you say WEIRD??
You can say that again...wait....here- let me....."there's too much weird shit going on".

Not a damn thing. I've been fortunate enough to be a normal person my whole life.

Well good for you!
I'll let you in on a little secret, it's rather boring being a normal person, it's more fun being one of the different, warped, weird ones :lol:

I'll let you in on a little secret--you just missed a good joke.

If it was that good, I would of laughed myself right off my chair, but I didn't....so.....it obviously wasn't~

Well good for you!
I'll let you in on a little secret, it's rather boring being a normal person, it's more fun being one of the different, warped, weird ones :lol:

I'll let you in on a little secret--you just missed a good joke.

If it was that good, I would of laughed myself right off my chair, but I didn't....so.....it obviously wasn't~

Ity was only good for people who could understand it.

Edited:

Never mind. I think I just need to mind my own business and not get involved. Too much weird stuff.

PM your friends---the board has a reputation to worry about ya know .

LMFAO- and you are the boss of??

Dillo has a tad more clout than someone who's been a member less than a month. Why was this placed in "announcements"?? If you and Grace wanna get weird, go to the Flame Zone and you can post just about anything you want.

PM your friends---the board has a reputation to worry about ya know .

Dillo has a tad more clout than someone who's been a member less than a month. Why was this placed in "announcements"?? If you and Grace wanna get weird, go to the Flame Zone and you can post just about anything you want.

OMFG, is that what it takes to be able to make jokes and funnies around here--clout??
One has to have CLOUT she says ~Lmfao~
One is not good enough unless they have clout- I shall try and remember that.
How the hell should I know why it was placed in announcements.
I like to post for fun too, why must everything- everyone- be so fucking serious all the time.
It's like a group of yunz are all constipated and grumpy, so you want the rest of us to be that way too, but I refuse to.......

OMFG, is that what it takes to be able to make jokes and funnies around here--clout??
I like to post for fun too, why must everything- everyone- be so fucking serious all the time.
It's like a group of yunz are all constipated and grumpy, so you want the rest of us to be that way too, but I refuse to.......

Knock yourself out.

Grace wrote: Never mind. I think I just need to mind my own business and not get involved. Too much weird stuff.

Granny says if ya lookin' for weird, ya come to the right place...

... there's a lotta lib'rals dat hang `round here...

... an' dey as weird as weird can get.
:eek:

Grace wrote: Never mind. I think I just need to mind my own business and not get involved. Too much weird stuff.

Granny says if ya lookin' for weird, ya come to the right place...

... there's a lotta lib'rals dat hang `round here...

... an' dey as weird as weird can get.
:eek:

them-liberals.jpg

Your doing fine Dabs. You were just responding to a post, no harm there. Dilloduck is sarcastic. You'll probably enjoy the brand once you are around for a while.

On a serious note, how did you manage to keep the same eye makeup on for a week? :lol:

Forum List

Back