Can blacks and other minorities claim self-defense after shooting a police officer?

Leftism:

White cop shoots black man. Motive? Racism

Black man shoots defenseless white cop 15 times. Motive? Unknown

FROM THE ARTICLE

"
No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up."
Is that justification for murdering cops?

DO AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIFE, TO DEFEND THE SAME, AND TO STAND THEIR GROUND?

About all that can be said for the article contained in the O. P. is that it is an example of the unfettered exercise of free speech.

As long as we know people can talk that way, and not be put in a insane asylum, we know we are all free to to say what we think.

Ironically, the person who wrote the article in the Original Post is likely to demand that I be muzzled if I started asking:

Why do Blacks kill each other in such grand dis-proportions? Being Black in a Black neighborhood is almost like a Death Sentence.

Can we have a real conversation about Race?

O.K. Why, after all these years, including half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, Affirmative Action---Why...can they still not Feed themselves in Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago.

The common thread is that Democrats own, and have owned--for many years...all three places.

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"
No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up."

No it is not justification for murdering cops, but it is the reason we have reached this point, and that is so very important to understand. Cops are feared more than they are respected these days. Here is the thing about this. I know a lot of cops, and a lot of them are fucking bullies and pricks, so I really do understand why we are having this problem. There are also may who are decent cops, but I know a lot of them that are pure assholes.

In the grand scheme of things, when measured against all of the homicides committed, these shootings by the cops are statistically insignificant. Shootings in Chicago alone in a week's time dwarfs the number of these shootings by cops that are in the news and that are deemed inappropriate. So invoking a self-defense defense to shooting a cop is patently absurd.

You don't have to use that large of type.Just because you are trying to make a point. It shows ignorance.

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

No it is not justification for murdering cops, but it is the reason we have reached this point, and that is so very important to understand. Cops are feared more than they are respected these days. Here is the thing about this. I know a lot of cops, and a lot of them are fucking bullies and pricks, so I really do understand why we are having this problem. There are also may who are decent cops, but I know a lot of them that are pure assholes.
-----------------------------------

Pretty much like the general population.... Unfortunately, a lot of ass-holes. Assholes in every profession, every race, everywhere.

We, as a Society, decide what we want to pay cops, and we get what we pay for..and some of them are not worth a shit...but it has gotten out of control when we pretend they are praying on Blacks.

People with just Walking Around Sense know that:

1) Most of the population is White, so most cops are White;

2) Blacks commit at or over 50% of the crimes (even though being only 13% of the population), so

3) Necessarily, every single day there are a lot of White cops having interactions with Blacks suspects, yet,

4) Less than half of the people killed by cops are Black; so

5) This "Black Lives Matter" Bullshit is based entirely on the very few extraordinary confrontations that have gone bad and the White cops are to blame...which the law of averages says will surely occur...(or it could be just a fucking lie like in Ferguson.)

Lets really save Black lives. Get the Democrats in the rotting cities of the North who are the ones really praying on Blacks out of office and in jail...where they belong.

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

Pretty much like the general population.... Unfortunately, a lot of ass-holes. Assholes in every profession, every race, everywhere.

We, as a Society, decide what we want to pay cops, and we get what we pay for..and some of them are not worth a shit...but it has gotten out of control when we pretend they are praying on Blacks.

2) Blacks commit at or over 50% of the crimes (even though being only 13% of the population), so

3) Necessarily, every single day there are a lot of White cops having interactions with Blacks suspects, yet,

5) This "Black Lives Matter" Bullshit is based entirely on the very few extraordinary confrontations that have gone bad and the White cops are to blame...which the law of averages says will surely occur...(or it could be just a fucking lie like in Ferguson.)

Lets really save Black lives. Get the Democrats in the rotting cities of the North who are the ones really praying on Blacks out of office and in jail...where they belong.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

"Its a sad state of affairs when you are walking down the street at night, and you hear people coming up behind you, and you look back, and see they are White...and you are relieved." The Reverend Jessie Jackson.

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

"Its a sad state of affairs when you are walking down the street at night, and you hear people coming up behind you, and you look back, and see they are White...and you are relieved." The Reverend Jessie Jackson.
When did Jessie Jackson become a white cop?

Leftism:

FROM THE ARTICLE

"

And this is the problem right there. This is why cops are seeing this backlash against them, but they'll never admit they are part of the problem nor will the boot licking conservatives who keep letting them get away with their abuse and actively support them doing it.

----------------------------------------

So, you got nothing. Good night.

What am I supposed to have against your deflection besides to mock you? What does JJ have to do with white cops being afraid of Blacks and killing them?

Well then stop electing Democrats who run these inner city gulags and send millions of young black and Hispanic men to prison.

WOULD YOU HAVE INDICTED A JEW WHO WAS GUILTY OF MURDERING A GESTAPO AGENT?

OMINOUS PARALLELS

The Nazi Police State was to ensure that everybody did as they were told – or paid the price. The Nazi Police were controlled by Heinrich Himmler and his feared secret police – the Gestapo – did as it pleased in Nazi Germany. Children’s loyalty could be developed with a policy of indoctrination via education and the Hitler Youth movement. Time and planning spent in these areas would bring a suitable reward for Hitler.

I think you should get a gun, go out tomorrow and try it yourself. Let us know how that goes.

What am I supposed to have against your deflection besides to mock you? What does JJ have to do with white cops being afraid of Blacks and killing them?
Haha, what a cop out. You just got schooled and now you have no intelligent response. You really aren't equipped to debate people outside your 70 IQ community.

Forum List

Back