Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

No the onus is on you to support your claim. You claimed that millions of Africans werent murdered. Prove it convict.

You want me to prove a negative?

I thought you were stupid, now I'm certain.

Your concession is once again noted.

No I'm not asking you to prove a negative.. I want you to show me something credible that says the number of slaves murdered was under a million. Stormfront links are not credible. I want you to get used to researching things for yourself. its tiring to try and teach someone that lies and has less brain power about the truth. I prefer you look it up yourself so you can learn via osmosis.

Sure you are. Asking me to prove something that didn't happen is asking me to prove a negative you dumbass.

There was never a million slaves in America to begin with you stupid fuck.

Unlike you, I can support my claim.

Estimates
No. I am asking you to show me the estimated number of Africans that died as a result of the slave trade. thats not a negative Your deflection regarding what specific site in the americas is tossed aside. You cant outsmart me dummy. Show me the numbers convict.

No you asked me to show that a million Africans were not murdered.

"You claimed that millions of Africans werent (sic) murdered. Prove it convict."

Which I never claimed by the way. You said 1.5 million slaves were murdered on their trip across the Atlantic. I asked you to prove that claim and ever since you've been trying your best to turn it around because you know that you cannot back up your stupid ass claim.

Deflection? I showed you evidence that only a fraction of the slaves has ever stepped foot on American soil and you say that is a deflection?

A four year old could outsmart you.

Yes deflection. Here is your claim convict. I just want the numbers showing less than a million Africans died in the slave trade. Nowhere in that claim did you specify America or how many Africans were brought to america. Stop lying convict and support your claim. If you cant then I accept your concession.

Largest genocide of the 20th century and you compare it to slavery. Your people weren't murdered by the millions you stupid fuck!!

The onus is on you to support your claim dumbass.
No the onus is on you to support your claim. You claimed that millions of Africans werent murdered. Prove it convict.

No I'm not asking you to prove a negative.. I want you to show me something credible that says the number of slaves murdered was under a million. Stormfront links are not credible. I want you to get used to researching things for yourself. its tiring to try and teach someone that lies and has less brain power about the truth. I prefer you look it up yourself so you can learn via osmosis.

Sure you are. Asking me to prove something that didn't happen is asking me to prove a negative you dumbass.

Estimates
No. I am asking you to show me the estimated number of Africans that died as a result of the slave trade. thats not a negative Your deflection regarding what specific site in the americas is tossed aside. You cant outsmart me dummy. Show me the numbers convict.

11 million or so brought to the new world, and undoubtedly they were abused and many died, no one can disclaim that. But in having the discussion a person needs to realize that the reason the magnitude of the slave trade was evn possible was that Africans were already, since the times of the Egyptiians practicing in Slave trading, They benifited from it in many ways and one way was by getting rid of their enemies and selling them off to someone else. So you have to admit that Whites are not the only warlike race. In my estimation, human nature is basicaly the same when people have similar social development, ... obviously throughout world history different races have taken different paths due to unique circumstances. The paragraph below is an exerp from the link

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

In Africa, as in many places around the world, early slavery likely resulted from warring groups taking captives. Such captives were of little use, and often some bother, when kept close to their homes because of the ease of escape. Therefore, they were often sold and transported to more distant places.

Warfare was not the only reason for the practice of slavery in Africa, however. In many African societies, slavery represented one of the few methods of producing wealth available to common people. Throughout the African continent there was little recognition of rights to private landholding until colonial officials began imposing European law in the 19th century. Land was typically held communally by villages or large clans and was allotted to families according to their need. The amount of land a family needed was determined by the number of laborers that family could marshal to work the land. To increase production, a family had to invest in more laborers and thus increase their share of land. The simplest and quickest way to do this was to invest in slaves. To help service this demand, many early African societies conducted slave raids on distant villages.

So basicaly what I am seeing here is that Africans also used Slaves to increase their farm production.... to create wealth. Somehow we are told that white people are some uniquely evil race who could only think of this. I wonder if most African Americans even know this history.

Last edited:

Estimates

"You claimed that millions of Africans werent (sic) murdered. Prove it convict."

Which I never claimed by the way. You said 1.5 million slaves were murdered on their trip across the Atlantic. I asked you to prove that claim and ever since you've been trying your best to turn it around because you know that you cannot back up your stupid ass claim.

Deflection? I showed you evidence that only a fraction of the slaves has ever stepped foot on American soil and you say that is a deflection?

Yes deflection. Here is your claim convict. I just want the numbers showing less than a million Africans died in the slave trade. Nowhere in that claim did you specify America or how many Africans were brought to america. Stop lying convict and support your claim. If you cant then I accept your concession.

Largest genocide of the 20th century and you compare it to slavery. Your people weren't murdered by the millions you stupid fuck!!

Bless your heart.

Does the word "context" mean anything to you?

The dishonesty you exude is typical. Why not post the entire comment I made?

Your dumbass compared the holocaust which resulted in 11 million Jews murdered in the span of 6 1/2 years to what happened to slaves here in America . I said and rightly so, that your people weren't murdered by the millions comparable to your silly comparison to the Jews.

You stated unequivocally that 1.5 million slaves were murdered on the journey across the Atlantic and I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim.

Estimates

11 million or so brought to the new world, and undoubtedly they were abused and many died, no one can disclaim that. But in having the discussion a person needs to realize that the reason the magnitude of the slave trade was evn possible was that Africans were already, since the times of the Egyptiians practicing in Slave trading, They benifited from it in many ways and one way was by getting rid of their enemies and selling them off to someone else. So you have to admit that Whites are not the only warlike race. In my estimation, human nature is basicaly the same when people have similar social development, ... obviously throughout world history different races have taken different paths due to unique circumstances. The paragraph below is an exerp from the link

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

In Africa, as in many places around the world, early slavery likely resulted from warring groups taking captives. Such captives were of little use, and often some bother, when kept close to their homes because of the ease of escape. Therefore, they were often sold and transported to more distant places.

Warfare was not the only reason for the practice of slavery in Africa, however. In many African societies, slavery represented one of the few methods of producing wealth available to common people. Throughout the African continent there was little recognition of rights to private landholding until colonial officials began imposing European law in the 19th century. Land was typically held communally by villages or large clans and was allotted to families according to their need. The amount of land a family needed was determined by the number of laborers that family could marshal to work the land. To increase production, a family had to invest in more laborers and thus increase their share of land. The simplest and quickest way to do this was to invest in slaves. To help service this demand, many early African societies conducted slave raids on distant villages.

So basicaly what I am seeing here is that Africans also used Slaves to increase their farm production.... to create wealth. Somehow we are told that white people are some uniquely evil race who could only think of this. I wonder if most African Americans even know this history.

That sounds alot like this to me:

"Since you hit yourself I am going to hit you too."

The slave trade started with Arabs raiding Africa and selling the captives to whites. Whites decided to cut out the middle man and went to the source pushing religion as a buffer to gain a foothold following the protocol of white imperialism. Once they gained a foothold they brought in superior weapons and enlisted the aid of turncoats to gather slaves.

Regardless of what Africans were doing to each other the point is that no one forced whites to treat Blacks like animals and take them to the americas. The excuse that indentured servitude that was practiced by Africans is not a reason to expand to chattel slavery. I reject that contention outright every time.

Estimates

Bless your heart.

Your dumbass compared the holocaust which resulted in 11 million Jews murdered in the span of 6 1/2 years to what happened to slaves here in America . I said and rightly so, that your people weren't murdered by the millions comparable to your silly comparison to the Jews.

You stated unequivocally that 1.5 million slaves were murdered on the journey across the Atlantic and I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim.
I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim that millions of my people did not die in the slave trade. Since you said it first I want you to prove it.

Estimates

Bless your heart.

Im sure they died horrible deaths though in the process of being a slave they werent used to being at sea and it was more of an alien world then being a slave in Africa.

Estimates

Bless your heart.

I'm still waiting on you to prove your claim that millions of my people did not die in the slave trade. Since you said it first I want you to prove it.

You're asking me to prove a claim I never made. Try a little honesty. I know it will cause you to you eat your words, but you'll get over it.

Estimates

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

The slave trade started with Arabs raiding Africa and selling the captives to whites. Whites decided to cut out the middle man and went to the source pushing religion as a buffer to gain a foothold following the protocol of white imperialism. Once they gained a foothold they brought in superior weapons and enlisted the aid of turncoats to gather slaves.

Regardless of what Africans were doing to each other the point is that no one forced whites to treat Blacks like animals and take them to the americas. The excuse that indentured servitude that was practiced by Africans is not a reason to expand to chattel slavery. I reject that contention outright every time.

Africans were taking slaves to increase their wealth, sounds like greed to me. They were killing their enemies as well and selling them. Im not excusing the brutality of their experience in the new world , but Blacks also treated each other as animals if they sold one another.
What I am saying is there is blame to go around for the numbers of people who were captured and sent to the new world.

Estimates

Bless your heart.

Let's put it this way: Not nearly enough of them.

Estimates

Bless your heart.

Im sure they died horrible deaths though in the process of being a slave they werent used to being at sea and it was more of an alien world then being a slave in Africa.

Why are you and Assclap using the word death when the argument has been about murder?

I never stated people didn't die, hell I said as much myself. The claim asshat made was that 1.5 million were murdered on the way to America. That is what's in dispute and what he cannot provide evidence of. That's why he's making a lame attempt to turn it around and make it about something he alleges I claimed. In other words he's simply lying to cover up his own ineptitude.

Estimates

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

Africans were taking slaves to increase their wealth, sounds like greed to me. They were killing their enemies as well and selling them. Im not excusing the brutality of their experience in the new world , but Blacks also treated each other as animals if they sold one another.
What I am saying is there is blame to go around for the numbers of people who were captured and sent to the new world.

The first slave owner in America is credited as being Black. There were Black slave owners before the Civil War.

Estimates

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

The first slave owner in America is credited as being Black. There were Black slave owners before the Civil War.

Now you're going to confuse them with facts. That's just mean. :)

Bless your heart.

Why are you and Assclap using the word death when the argument has been about murder?

I never stated people didn't die, hell I said as much myself. The claim asshat made was that 1.5 million were murdered on the way to America. That is what's in dispute and what he cannot provide evidence of. That's why he's making a lame attempt to turn it around and make it about something he alleges I claimed. In other words he's simply lying to cover up his own ineptitude.

If you were forcibly removed from your home and forced on a voyage against your will, and say you then die. It would probably be considered manslaughter at the very least. Sometimes the life on the plantations in the Islands were so harsh, they did not live very long, .. you could consider it being worked to death. It was not a very good life, I think it was worse with the Spanish and Portuguese

Estimates

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

Yes it wasnt right to expand slavery, a lot of things people did then was not right. but where do you want to go from there today? Would you blame the people in West Africa who are the decendants of your ancestors enemies? probably not. they didnt have anything to do with what happened.
Do you want to blame white people in the US? what if their ancestors came here later? or ancestors died fighting against the confederates. History to me anyways is not always just in black and white the edges roll in a lot , the good with the bad. It is what it is, and without that history you would not exist, because your parents would not have met.

This thread is about ' Africa forming a Unified nation' . What makes it damn near impossible is that all those people have grudges and biases against each other, regardless of their skin color. It keeps them from moving forward. Each special group wants their grievance taken care of first. And there is exactly whats wrong with people like Mugabe.... they feed those toxic feelings and make it worse when all he needed to do was use all the good will at his disposal to move his people forward in a positive direction.

Sometimes here in the US we have the same problem. A united Africa? A United States?

Bless your heart.

Let's put it this way: Not nearly enough of them.

Ahh those Africans who lived that life didnt deserve it. I dont know how you can say that.

Estimates

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

Hugh Gwyn wasn't Black but even if he was....whats your point?

Slavery in Africa

A. Origins

Now you're going to confuse them with facts. That's just mean. :)
You wouldnt know a fact if it kicked you in the ass before making you bend over and cough convict.

Peace,

I've heard talk about a United States of Africa...I agree that that would be nice, Africa as a united single power like the United States of America. Can anyone show any negatives of a United States of Africa?

Negatives? No. Not a one. However the realities of Africa preclude that from ever happening.

We were lucky when we formed our federation it was at a time when science and the age of reason was relatively new. Men of the time were inspired by those ideas and convince that a better world could be engineered. Our founders were determine to establish a system that would protect freedom and promote a stable business environment. They did and it worked out well for us.

It is hard for me to visualize African leaders being willing to give up some of their power to a central, federal, government and if they did I fear there would be a power grab by somebody.
Our founders were so concerned about that happening to us that we did not have a standing army until after the war of 1812 and only then because the militia performed so poorly during the war. A fear of a power grab by the central government or a cabal of wealthy men is the reason that we have the second Amendment today.

Last edited:
I can't see anything positive about uniting a pile of failed states into one big mess. Well, maybe except that China could show everyone at once how to grow food.

Forum List

Back