Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

You claim 1.5 million died crossing the Atlantic, now prove they were all murdered. Fact is lots of people crossing the oceans in that era died, whites and blacks alike. But murder? That's a stretch.!

If you kidnap someone and they die while you are trafficking them, you will be charged with murder.

You claim 1.5 million died crossing the Atlantic, now prove they were all murdered. Fact is lots of people crossing the oceans in that era died, whites and blacks alike. But murder? That's a stretch.!

If you kidnap someone and they die while you are trafficking them, you will be charged with murder.
So why were the blacks who sold them to whites never charged?

Because they were not US citizens. Are you really that stupid?

So there's no law & order in Africa? That would be a negative for a US of Africa. :D

Last edited:

So there's no law & order in Africa?
What does that have to do with the topic? Evidently there was no law and order in the US at the time.

No one was kidnapped by the white people. They were legally bought and paid for by the whites. Now the chances that they were kidnapped by the African kings and merchants who ran the slave trade is fairly great.

What does that have to do with the topic? Evidently there was no law and order in the US at the time.
But they weren't kidnapped in the US, they were captured in Africa by fellow Africans.

No one was kidnapped by the white people. They were legally bought and paid for by the whites. ...

Now those words are forever associated with you. Congratulations. Good luck living with yourself.

I have no problem living with myself. Slavery was an accepted practice during those times and you'd do yourself a disservice ignoring that fact.

Because slave trading wasn't illegal. In fact it was the bread and butter to many.

No one was kidnapped by the white people. They were legally bought and paid for by the whites. ...

Now those words are forever associated with you. Congratulations. Good luck living with yourself.

I have no problem living with myself.

= shameless lowlife

Nice of you to alter the quote.

At least you have no problem admitting that you can live better being fed bullshit lies rather than the truth.

But they weren't kidnapped in the US, they were captured in Africa by fellow Africans.
They were captured by whites and transported to the US. Crime doesnt stop at the borders.

They were captured by whites and transported to the US. Crime doesnt stop at the borders.

The major means by which slaves were obtained in Africa:

Raiding and kidnapping people into slavery were common practices in all the regions of Africa. The Tuaregs and the Berbers raided and kidnapped their southern neighbours. Raiding and kidnapping were institutionalized in Bambara society. The Damagaram of Northern Nigeria and the southern part of Niger procured some of their slaves by this method. In the Sokoto Caliphate of modern Nigeria and in the Nilotic Sudan, slave raiding was sometimes a state affair. Many slaves from the Sokoto Caliphate came from southern Adamawa in Cameroon or from the lands beyond Bornu. Slave raiding was also common in the Senegal Valley. The Kajoor and Bawol were the main victims of slave raiding. The Kurtey was a small tribe in modern Mali and they traditionally also raided for slaves.

In Central Africa the Lunda slavers ravaged large areas of the Congo Basin. Kidnapping was practiced among the Lozi of Zambia and the Sena of Mozambique. The Amharas of Ethiopia raided and kidnapped the peoples of the East and Central African interior.

Tribute paying was a very common practice in pre-colonial Africa. The Yoruba of Nigeria obtained some of their slaves through this means. The Sokoto Caliphate demanded tribute from subjected communities. In Ghana the Akwamuhene for example demanded tribute from the Akwamus who remained in the old Akwamu Empire after their defeat. The chief of Asamankese for example had to pay an annual tribute of 500slaves to the Akwamuhene. Almost all the states Asante conquered from 1700 to 1896were asked to pay annual tributes in slaves and other goods. The state of Gonja paid 1,000 slaves; Salaga paid 600 slaves; Akwapim paid 1000 slaves, and the small Ewe chief ships sent 12 slaves annually to Kumasi the Asante capital.
Pawning was basically the act of offering a person as security for money borrowed. The pawn became a pledge, mortgage or security for what a person owed. The pawn worked for the creditor who fed and clothed him/her until the debt was paid. Pawning was not slavery, but pawns who were not redeemed found themselves in slavery. In Ghana there were several instances of this. The Sena of Mozambique and the Igbo of Nigeria also practiced pawning.

How Slaves Were Acquired in Africa

Funny they never mentioned white men coming into Africa and kidnapping anyone. Probably because it rarely, if ever, happened.

The major means by which slaves were obtained in Africa:

Raiding and kidnapping people into slavery were common practices in all the regions of Africa. The Tuaregs and the Berbers raided and kidnapped their southern neighbours. Raiding and kidnapping were institutionalized in Bambara society. The Damagaram of Northern Nigeria and the southern part of Niger procured some of their slaves by this method. In the Sokoto Caliphate of modern Nigeria and in the Nilotic Sudan, slave raiding was sometimes a state affair. Many slaves from the Sokoto Caliphate came from southern Adamawa in Cameroon or from the lands beyond Bornu. Slave raiding was also common in the Senegal Valley. The Kajoor and Bawol were the main victims of slave raiding. The Kurtey was a small tribe in modern Mali and they traditionally also raided for slaves.

In Central Africa the Lunda slavers ravaged large areas of the Congo Basin. Kidnapping was practiced among the Lozi of Zambia and the Sena of Mozambique. The Amharas of Ethiopia raided and kidnapped the peoples of the East and Central African interior.

Tribute paying was a very common practice in pre-colonial Africa. The Yoruba of Nigeria obtained some of their slaves through this means. The Sokoto Caliphate demanded tribute from subjected communities. In Ghana the Akwamuhene for example demanded tribute from the Akwamus who remained in the old Akwamu Empire after their defeat. The chief of Asamankese for example had to pay an annual tribute of 500slaves to the Akwamuhene. Almost all the states Asante conquered from 1700 to 1896were asked to pay annual tributes in slaves and other goods. The state of Gonja paid 1,000 slaves; Salaga paid 600 slaves; Akwapim paid 1000 slaves, and the small Ewe chief ships sent 12 slaves annually to Kumasi the Asante capital.
Pawning was basically the act of offering a person as security for money borrowed. The pawn became a pledge, mortgage or security for what a person owed. The pawn worked for the creditor who fed and clothed him/her until the debt was paid. Pawning was not slavery, but pawns who were not redeemed found themselves in slavery. In Ghana there were several instances of this. The Sena of Mozambique and the Igbo of Nigeria also practiced pawning.

How Slaves Were Acquired in Africa

Funny they never mentioned white men coming into Africa and kidnapping anyone. Probably because it rarely, if ever, happened.
Thats not a valid link. Everyone knows the Arabs were the people that initially did the capturing. We are talking about after the Europeans decided to cut out the middleman and go directly to the west coast of Africa themselves like the Portuguese moron. Try a real link not one filled with half truths and misinformation.

Why does asslips let something that is never going to happen rule his every waking moment?
At what point will he say to himself..well I better get on with living because this is a lost cause?

That sounds a lot like what losers say. I don't give up. Do you realize the reason you have such a poor lifestyle is because at some point giving up became a unconscious habit for you? I hope you don't have any access to children. I'd hate to think you are out there teaching children to be losers like you are.

Why does asslips let something that is never going to happen rule his every waking moment?
At what point will he say to himself..well I better get on with living because this is a lost cause?

That sounds a lot like what losers say. I don't give up. Do you realize the reason you have such a poor lifestyle is because at some point giving up became a unconscious habit for you? I hope you don't have any access to children. I'd hate to think you are out there teaching children to be losers like you are.

If this is a poor lifestyle I sure hope it continues,because I find no work and all play to be quite conducive to a happy life.
That and of course not feeling like a victim makes life all the sweeter.
To bad all those poor kids you're teaching to be victims will never know such contentment.
You should be ashamed of yourself for ruining all those young lives.

If this is a poor lifestyle I sure hope it continues,because I find no work and all play to be quite conducive to a happy life.
That and of course not feeling like a victim makes life all the sweeter.
To bad all those poor kids you're teaching to be victims will never know such contentment.
You should be ashamed of yourself for ruining all those young lives.
You dont have to try and convince me you live a nice lifestyle. I would never believe you anyway. Your lifestyle is obviously a train wreck and in pathetic shape. I'm curious as to who specifically you think you are fooling with your false claims of prosperity? Your advice to "just give up" pegs you as a loser with a capital L. Anyone with a brain can see through you.

Forum List

Back