Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

Why does asslips let something that is never going to happen rule his every waking moment?
At what point will he say to himself..well I better get on with living because this is a lost cause?

That sounds a lot like what losers say. I don't give up. Do you realize the reason you have such a poor lifestyle is because at some point giving up became a unconscious habit for you? I hope you don't have any access to children. I'd hate to think you are out there teaching children to be losers like you are.

If this is a poor lifestyle I sure hope it continues,because I find no work and all play to be quite conducive to a happy life.
That and of course not feeling like a victim makes life all the sweeter.
To bad all those poor kids you're teaching to be victims will never know such contentment.
You should be ashamed of yourself for ruining all those young lives.
You dont have to try and convince me you live a nice lifestyle. I would never believe you anyway. Your lifestyle is obviously a train wreck and in pathetic shape. I'm curious as to who specifically you think you are fooling with your false claims of prosperity? Your advice to "just give up" pegs you as a loser with a capital L. Anyone with a brain can see through you.

Whatever makes you feel better Tyrone.
I sure am glad I dont feel like someone owes me a dept that I have zero hope of ever claiming........it's obvious it eats on your every waking moment. Enjoy.
And always remember,whitey is fucking you over every single moment of everyday....and they always will.

Why does asslips let something that is never going to happen rule his every waking moment?
At what point will he say to himself..well I better get on with living because this is a lost cause?

That sounds a lot like what losers say. I don't give up. Do you realize the reason you have such a poor lifestyle is because at some point giving up became a unconscious habit for you? I hope you don't have any access to children. I'd hate to think you are out there teaching children to be losers like you are.

If this is a poor lifestyle I sure hope it continues,because I find no work and all play to be quite conducive to a happy life.
To bad all those poor kids you're teaching to be victims will never know such contentment.
You dont have to try and convince me you live a nice lifestyle. I would never believe you anyway. Your lifestyle is obviously a train wreck and in pathetic shape. I'm curious as to who specifically you think you are fooling with your false claims of prosperity? Your advice to "just give up" pegs you as a loser with a capital L. Anyone with a brain can see through you.

I sure am glad I dont feel like someone owes me a dept that I have zero hope of ever claiming........it's obvious it eats on your every waking moment. Enjoy.
And always remember,whitey is fucking you over every single moment of everyday....and they always will.
That must have stung you pretty good. You would have been better off typing...

"So there!" :laugh:

You dont hear me crying about reparations.....come on tyrone,let me hear some more angst.

You dont hear me crying about reparations.....come on tyrone,let me hear some more angst.

Why would you need reparations? I only hear you crying about how the Black man is taking your women and having AA.

That wont happen as long as Europeans have a stranglehold on the money game. You realize they were trying to create a Bank of Africa led by Qaddafi and they killed him. It would have sunk our present finance system because their money would have been based on tangible resources that Africa has an excess of.

Always with the "blame whitey" bullshit.

You were born a victim and you will die a victim and that will be your legacy.
By the same token you were born a convict and you will remain a convict. That is your legacy.

You may want to look up the word "convict", it may help keep you from looking so retarded.
Why? You told me yourself you were a convict. I know what it means.

Like I said. You need to look the word up. Or stay ignorant.

That wont happen as long as Europeans have a stranglehold on the money game. You realize they were trying to create a Bank of Africa led by Qaddafi and they killed him. It would have sunk our present finance system because their money would have been based on tangible resources that Africa has an excess of.

By the same token you were born a convict and you will remain a convict. That is your legacy.

You may want to look up the word "convict", it may help keep you from looking so retarded.

I dont take advice from convicts. I'll take my chances my ignorance is more intelligent than yours.

Why would you need reparations? I only hear you crying about how the Black man is taking your women and having AA.

Why would I care about reparations,it's not like it's ever going to happen.
AA has just about played itself out,and I dont associate with the fat chicks and wiggers who date blacks so why should I care?

AA has just about played itself out,and I dont associate with the fat chicks and wiggers who date blacks so why should I care?

Thats what I asked you. Why do you want reparations? You're a white boy.

AA will be around for a while and it doesn't matter if you don't associate with fat chicks or wiggers. Beautiful white women are wanting mixed children. You care because you are afraid you will be bred out.

So there's no law & order in Africa?
What does that have to do with the topic? Evidently there was no law and order in the US at the time.
But they weren't kidnapped in the US, they were captured in Africa by fellow Africans.
They were captured by whites and transported to the US. Crime doesnt stop at the borders.

The major means by which slaves were obtained in Africa:

Raiding and kidnapping people into slavery were common practices in all the regions of Africa. The Tuaregs and the Berbers raided and kidnapped their southern neighbours. Raiding and kidnapping were institutionalized in Bambara society. The Damagaram of Northern Nigeria and the southern part of Niger procured some of their slaves by this method. In the Sokoto Caliphate of modern Nigeria and in the Nilotic Sudan, slave raiding was sometimes a state affair. Many slaves from the Sokoto Caliphate came from southern Adamawa in Cameroon or from the lands beyond Bornu. Slave raiding was also common in the Senegal Valley. The Kajoor and Bawol were the main victims of slave raiding. The Kurtey was a small tribe in modern Mali and they traditionally also raided for slaves.

In Central Africa the Lunda slavers ravaged large areas of the Congo Basin. Kidnapping was practiced among the Lozi of Zambia and the Sena of Mozambique. The Amharas of Ethiopia raided and kidnapped the peoples of the East and Central African interior.

Tribute paying was a very common practice in pre-colonial Africa. The Yoruba of Nigeria obtained some of their slaves through this means. The Sokoto Caliphate demanded tribute from subjected communities. In Ghana the Akwamuhene for example demanded tribute from the Akwamus who remained in the old Akwamu Empire after their defeat. The chief of Asamankese for example had to pay an annual tribute of 500slaves to the Akwamuhene. Almost all the states Asante conquered from 1700 to 1896were asked to pay annual tributes in slaves and other goods. The state of Gonja paid 1,000 slaves; Salaga paid 600 slaves; Akwapim paid 1000 slaves, and the small Ewe chief ships sent 12 slaves annually to Kumasi the Asante capital.
Pawning was basically the act of offering a person as security for money borrowed. The pawn became a pledge, mortgage or security for what a person owed. The pawn worked for the creditor who fed and clothed him/her until the debt was paid. Pawning was not slavery, but pawns who were not redeemed found themselves in slavery. In Ghana there were several instances of this. The Sena of Mozambique and the Igbo of Nigeria also practiced pawning.

How Slaves Were Acquired in Africa

Funny they never mentioned white men coming into Africa and kidnapping anyone. Probably because it rarely, if ever, happened.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Everyone knows the Arabs were the people that initially did the capturing. We are talking about after the Europeans decided to cut out the middleman and go directly to the west coast of Africa themselves like the Portuguese moron. Try a real link not one filled with half truths and misinformation.

What you are saying is true but there is more to than that. Few of the Europeans that went to Africa in search of slaves went out on slave raids and those few that did probably were mentally disturbed. There are three reasons for purchasing slaves instead of hunting them:
The main reason the slave traders purchased slaves rather than captured them was economics. Slaves were cheap; a young healthy male could be purchased for as little as a quart of rum. The vast majority Europeans that went to Africa were poor men who were not looking for adventure, but instead dreamed of making their fortune and returning home to a life of luxury. They were not interested in a slave raid, but making money. Going out on a dangerous slave raid was crazy.

Second, early on the European did not have the military power to challenge the local African kings and chiefs; that did change later on, but by that time the era of slave trading was almost over. The white man did have the gun, but those primitive guns, especially the matchlock, could not over come the mass numbers of fierce warriors that a local king could put in the field. Let me emphasis this the Africans were not helpless rabbits that could be rounded up; they were strong, brave and determined fighting men that had to be overwhelmed by superior numbers and the white man, except for South Africa, never had those kind of numbers in Africa . If it had not been for advancements in military technology they would not have been able to found colony in Africa.

Third, the Gulf of Guinea also known as the slave coast was additionally known as the white man's grave yard. In the early days, because of illness about half of the Europeans who visited the area died. Many if not most of the sailors refused to leave their ships. A ship captain just did not have a slave hunting force available.

AA will be around for a while and it doesn't matter if you don't associate with fat chicks or wiggers. Beautiful white women are wanting mixed children. You care because you are afraid you will be bred out.

I dont need reparations. In fact I would never accept them even if they were available. You see there's this thing called pride and work ethic that makes that type of thing abhorrent to those with integrity. Which you lack.

I dont take advice from convicts. I'll take my chances my ignorance is more intelligent than yours.

There are no convicts here you stupid fuck.

You are a convict....convict.

You're wrong as usual and still ignorant.

I dont need reparations. In fact I would never accept them even if they were available. You see there's this thing called pride and work ethic that makes that type of thing abhorrent to those with integrity. Which you lack.
Well if you dont need reparations why would you ask for them?.

And you are still a convict...convict.

You're still wrong and ignorant.

But you still are a convict. I'd rather be wrong and ignorant than to be a stupid convict.

But you still are a convict. I'd rather be wrong and ignorant than to be a stupid convict.

Good to see you admit to being wrong and ignorant.

What the fuck are you talking about? I dont want or need reparations and I've never asked for them. Why would I?

What the fuck are you talking about? I dont want or need reparations and I've never asked for them. Why would I?
Dont get emotional. Thats what I asked you. You said you dont whine about reparations. Are you always this stupid or just when you are online?

Forum List

Back