Cameras Rigged to Help Hillary Look Good

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
debate.jpg

I am truly tempted to put this in the conspiracy area but they seem to have the technical know-how about the matter. They claim there's a difference in the photo but I can't see it. They go on to explain:

In what will likely be yet another story explained away as conspiracy by the media, we see even more evidence the media is doing everything in its power to help Hillary Clinton. In this case it appears they are using soft, “angelic” camera filters for Hillary Clinton’s side of the debate stage while leaving Donald Trump’s image a cold white.

Check it out for yourselves @ BUSTED! Debate Camera Crew Caught Rigging Hillary’s Appearance Using Camera Filters, No Filters for Trump (VIDEO)

No camera could hide the scowl and angry face Trump held the entire debate. No camera could hide the lies and plain old stupid stuff he spouted during the debate.

So now we have to add 'angelic filters' for the reason Trump loses debates.

In the future some historian will read the long list of excuses made by Trump and his basket of derps and say " WTF is an 'angelic filter' "?

debate.jpg

I am truly tempted to put this in the conspiracy area but they seem to have the technical know-how about the matter. They claim there's a difference in the photo but I can't see it. They go on to explain:

In what will likely be yet another story explained away as conspiracy by the media, we see even more evidence the media is doing everything in its power to help Hillary Clinton. In this case it appears they are using soft, “angelic” camera filters for Hillary Clinton’s side of the debate stage while leaving Donald Trump’s image a cold white.

Check it out for yourselves @ BUSTED! Debate Camera Crew Caught Rigging Hillary’s Appearance Using Camera Filters, No Filters for Trump (VIDEO)

Its all rigged...... what Trumpsters will be saying after the election to explain why Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Is somebody keeping track of all the excuses the right is desperately coming up with?

Forum List

Back