Calling out Rightwinger

as disinfo agent troll rightwinger has proved throughout this thread ignoring there were multiple bullets photographed that day that could not be traced back to oswald.this troll is dodging this thread not posting on it since he cant counter the facts the the proof is in the pudding from the tile of this thread that oswald wasnt the lone assassin,that if he was involved,there were multiple shooters.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-70-s-there-was-a-conspiracy-to-kill-jfk.html

problem that this paid agent troll has is every logical person like sunshine,amynation,wildcard,and huggy can see right throught this troll and his laughable debating skills the way he plays dodgeball avoding admitting whe he has ben proven wrong becasue he is so transparent its a joke.

translation of agent rightwingers last post-Yeah 9/11 you are right.my handlers pay me tons of money to troll these boards.thats the ONLY reason I keep coming back humiliating and embarrassing myself here all the time is because they pay me well for the embarrassment and humilation i suffer from the likes of you and those others you mentioned who see me for the true paid troll I am.

No way would I come back here all the time and make these retarded posts I do for free all the time and take all these ass beatings i get here from you that there were multiple shooters that day and oswald was not the lone assassin.i would never do that for free.so yeah you nailed it,I am a paid troll sent here to troll the boards and they pay me wll for my ass beatings and the way I run off and evade facts when I am cornered and never address them because they always prove me wrong.

Last edited:
wtf does that have to do with this thread? talk about trolls

translation of agent rightwingers last post-Yeah 9/11 you are right.my handlers pay me tons of money to troll these boards.thats the ONLY reason I keep coming back humiliating and embarrassing myself here all the time is because they pay me well for the embarrassment and humilation i suffer from the likes of you and those others you mentioned who see me for the true paid troll I am.

No way would I come back here all the time and make these retarded posts I do for free all the time and take all these ass beatings i get here from you that there were multiple shooters that day and oswald was not the lone assassin.i would never do that for free.so yeah you nailed it,I am a paid troll sent here to troll the boards and they pay me wll for my ass beatings and the way I run off and evade facts when I am cornered and never address them because they always prove me wrong.

Oswald read in the papers that JFKs motorcade would pass by where he worked, so he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

yep thats what he is a troll.Lies about events and ignores FACTS there were multiple shooters.the thread says calling out rightwinger,so its a free for all.:cuckoo:

this dumbfuck agent troll has no evidence or facts to prove there were not multiple shooters there that day as i have proved throughout this whole thread,facts he wont even touch..:cuckoo: he wouldnt last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall and would be laughed out within that timeframe. :lol:

this troll kills his argument that oswald did it in the fact that his rifle was a piece of crap with the scope badly misaligned when they found it and a tree blocking his first shot and the first rifle they found,3 police officers identified it as a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano.one even saying he saw the description mauser written on it.

and the witness decriptions at both the school book despository and the tippet shooting,their decriptions were of a HEAVY SET MAN with bushy hair.last time i checked,oswald was very thin and did not have bushy hair.:D

Last edited:
well 911, idk abiut all that shit but I do know he is scared of a real debate(which is what this thread was about). byu arent most liberals? if they cant spit talking points or finger pointing, they are useless

well 911, idk abiut all that shit but I do know he is scared of a real debate(which is what this thread was about). byu arent most liberals? if they cant spit talking points or finger pointing, they are useless

thats the understatement of the century that he is scared of a REAL debate.:clap2:

05-16-2013, 05:50 AM
rightwinger
Sewer Worker
Member #20321
Thanked 15,461 Times in 10,478 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote: Originally Posted by tnharley
sorry haven't been on in few days
tomorrow?
@rightwinger
7pm. Est

A CEO, a Conservative and a Liberal walk into a room. There are ten cookies on the table. The CEO takes nine and whispers to the Conservative.......Liberals trying to take your cookie

rightwinger
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rightwinger
Find all posts by rightwinger
Add rightwinger to Your Contacts

#17 (permalink) 05-16-2013, 07:03 PM rightwinger
Sewer Worker
Member #20321
Thanked 15,461 Times in 10,478 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You there?

I was there waiting....

You disappeared

Last edited:

yep thats what he is a troll.Lies about events and ignores FACTS there were multiple shooters.the thread says calling out rightwinger,so its a free for all.:cuckoo:

this dumbfuck agent troll has no evidence or facts to prove there were not multiple shooters there that day as i have proved throughout this whole thread,facts he wont even touch..:cuckoo: he wouldnt last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall and would be laughed out within that timeframe. :lol:

this troll kills his argument that oswald did it in the fact that his rifle was a piece of crap with the scope badly misaligned when they found it and a tree blocking his first shot and the first rifle they found,3 police officers identified it as a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano.one even saying he saw the description mauser written on it.

and the witness decriptions at both the school book despository and the tippet shooting,their decriptions were of a HEAVY SET MAN with bushy hair.last time i checked,oswald was very thin and did not have bushy hair.:D

I don't read your posts but what's with your username?

Nobody actually believes that.

DO THEY???

Don't want to sidetrack, derail or hijack this thrilling dee-bait (Oswald did it alone) so if you want to reply, do it someplace else. Like the conspiracy forum..

Gee, for all I know, there are already 9/11 inside job threads there.

ok rw.. ok
the fact I made the thread, right after u said we were debating on the op, doesnt count, right?

I don't read your posts but what's with your username?

Nobody actually believes that.

DO THEY???

Don't want to sidetrack, derail or hijack this thrilling dee-bait (Oswald did it alone) so if you want to reply, do it someplace else. Like the conspiracy forum..

Gee, for all I know, there are already 9/11 inside job threads there.

yeah you dont read them because the truth scares you obviously.:clap2: hey idiot,you need to read the thread title,disinformation agent troll here rightwinger runs away when he is cornered with facts he cant refute same way you do.no wonder you love him.:clap2: only retards like you who skipped through junior high school science classes who know nothing about the laws of physics dont believe it.

and your point IS? Wow,talk about a hypocrite. I never mentioned ONE WORD about 9/11 on this thread anywhere.YOUR the troll bringing that up.:cuckoo::cuckoo: you CLAIM you dont want to sidetrack anything but lie by bringing up 9/11.a topic NOBODY here was discussing till you trolled in here.

oh and i love how you CLAIM you dont read my posts, yet here you are talking about what I have been discussing besides bringing something else up i did not mention.sure you dont read my posts,what a liar.

Last edited:
ok rw.. ok
the fact I made the thread, right after u said we were debating on the op, doesnt count, right?

You win by default.. <winks>

yes,now after that uncalled for childish post by whats his name coming on here trying to derail the thread trying to get it off topic,TN Harley wins by default.agent troll rightwinger ALWAYS gets his ass handed to him on a platter though so thats nothing new.

this thread has run its course.right winger troll loses as always.

Forum List

Back