Calling out Rightwinger

Discussion in 'Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs' started by TNHarley, May 4, 2013.

1. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +946
    I heard that about Warrior as well. Not that there is anything wrong with that lifestyle.

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,196
    problem that this paid agent troll has is every logical person like sunshine,amynation,wildcard,and huggy can see right throught this troll and his laughable debating skills the way he plays dodgeball avoding admitting whe he has ben proven wrong becasue he is so transparent its a joke.

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78,446
    Oswald did it

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,196
    translation of agent rightwingers last post-Yeah 9/11 you are right.my handlers pay me tons of money to troll these boards.thats the ONLY reason I keep coming back humiliating and embarrassing myself here all the time is because they pay me well for the embarrassment and humilation i suffer from the likes of you and those others you mentioned who see me for the true paid troll I am.

No way would I come back here all the time and make these retarded posts I do for free all the time and take all these ass beatings i get here from you that there were multiple shooters that day and oswald was not the lone assassin.i would never do that for free.so yeah you nailed it,I am a paid troll sent here to troll the boards and they pay me wll for my ass beatings and the way I run off and evade facts when I am cornered and never address them because they always prove me wrong.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  5. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,403
    wtf does that have to do with this thread? talk about trolls

6. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78,446
    Oswald read in the papers that JFKs motorcade would pass by where he worked, so he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

7. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,649
    so where is this debate?......the thread was started back in May....:dunno:

8. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,403
    look in the bullring, man. I started it but...

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,196
    yep thats what he is a troll.Lies about events and ignores FACTS there were multiple shooters.the thread says calling out rightwinger,so its a free for all.:cuckoo:

this dumbfuck agent troll has no evidence or facts to prove there were not multiple shooters there that day as i have proved throughout this whole thread,facts he wont even touch..:cuckoo: he wouldnt last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall and would be laughed out within that timeframe. :lol:

this troll kills his argument that oswald did it in the fact that his rifle was a piece of crap with the scope badly misaligned when they found it and a tree blocking his first shot and the first rifle they found,3 police officers identified it as a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano.one even saying he saw the description mauser written on it.

and the witness decriptions at both the school book despository and the tippet shooting,their decriptions were of a HEAVY SET MAN with bushy hair.last time i checked,oswald was very thin and did not have bushy hair.:D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  10. rightwinger

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78,446
    Oswald acted alone...

so did Ruby