Calling Out Billo_Really: AGW is Fake News

Then it shouldn't be too hard to present some of it, right?

So far all you have argued is Greenland, disappearing glaciers and you were told to believe it. If the evidence is all over the place then present some of it for scrutiny. I'm not just going to accept your word on it.
Of coarse not! That's not what your script says.

Non-controversial facts that only 5% of the science community agrees with?
Every fact I have shared with you scientists agree with. ALL scientists agree that ice cores from Greenland show that 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were warmer than recent decades and that our present interglacial period is quite normal and 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods. These aren't controversial positions.

I have many more that I can share to. I'm just waiting for you to share your evidence that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news. Do you have any?

Of coarse not! That's not what your script says.
I don't have a script. I have knowledge of paleo-climates and why they changed.

Do you have any reason to believe that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news? Other than you were told to believe AGW isn't fake news.

That was the argument you implied when you said, "less than 5% of the scientists disagree with [me]," right?

But to that point, that's incorrect, because ALL scientists agree with me that ice cores from Greenland show that 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were warmer than recent decades and that our present interglacial period is quite normal and 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods. Do you know why? Because ice cores from Greenland DO show that 8,500 of the past 10,000 years were warmer than recent decades and our present interglacial period IS quite normal and 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods.

So where's your evidence for catastrophic AGW?
Is this your job? Are you getting paid to spew fossil fuel bullshit?

I don't have a script. I have knowledge of paleo-climates and why they changed.

Do you have any reason to believe that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news? Other than you were told to believe AGW isn't fake news.
You are really invested in this climate doublespeak!

Is this your job? Are you getting paid to spew fossil fuel bullshit?
No. I love truth.

So do you have any reasons for believing that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news? Because I'd love to walk you through more of the data.

You are really invested in this climate doublespeak!
It's funny that you accuse me of doublespeak when you haven't been able to articulate in any detail whatsoever why you believe that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news.

It's funny that you accuse me of doublespeak when you haven't been able to articulate in any detail whatsoever why you believe that catastrophic AGW isn't fake news.
I believe I did state earlier the reason I don't think it is "fake news", is because of 90% of the scientists on the planet say this is man-made warming. Do you have ADD? Because I am not going to repeat myself.

I believe I did state earlier the reason I don't think it is "fake news", is because of 90% of the scientists on the planet say this is man-made warming. Do you have ADD? Because I am not going to repeat myself.
That's not proof or evidence. That's you repeating fake news. Do you have any of proof or evidence?

Forum List

Back