California's Brown Signs Bill Permitting Non-Physician Abortions

[

So I see you're just another RINO who approves, advocates, and promotes the wanton slaughter of unborn children at the altar of "choice".

No, i'm a moderate Republican who realizes that abortion is what keeps you dumbasses voting against your own economic interests.

It's how the 1% got everything it wanted and abortion is just as legal now as it was in 1974.

If you guys were serious about lowering the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, head start, welfare without shame, paid family and medical leave, and all the other things that would tip a decision on ending a pregnancy.

[

So I see you're just another RINO who approves, advocates, and promotes the wanton slaughter of unborn children at the altar of "choice".

No, i'm a moderate Republican who realizes that abortion is what keeps you dumbasses voting against your own economic interests.

It's how the 1% got everything it wanted and abortion is just as legal now as it was in 1974.

If you guys were serious about lowering the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, head start, welfare without shame, paid family and medical leave, and all the other things that would tip a decision on ending a pregnancy.

You lying son of a gun. There is no way you are "moderate" or "republican" on anything. You more closely resemble a neo-progressive than anything else.

[

You lying son of a gun. There is no way you are "moderate" or "republican" on anything. You more closely resemble a neo-progressive than anything else.

No, I represent what Republicans were before couch-sitting trolls like you took it over.

[

Like I said, another RINO who have ruined the GOP. There's no difference between you and the Communist Democrats.

[

Pretty much sums up the big government entitlement minded republican that has made the party nearly indistinguishable from the democrats.

[

Like I said, another RINO who have ruined the GOP. There's no difference between you and the Communist Democrats.

The only thing that ruined the GOP is when the crazies took over the asylum.

You mean when real conservatives finally wrested the GOP from limpwristed RINOs like you.

:doubt:
He does it because he knows there won't be another thug born. ;) These woman are incapable of raising children.

What do you expect we do?

Your post is equally as sickening. What I expect you to do is exercise some reverence for human life!

Better then raising a child that isn't wanted that turns out to kill people.

There are many people who would adopt a newborn. The problem is society is so fucked up that there is more perceived shame in giving a baby up for adoption than there is in murder by getting an abortion. We should be encouraging life by removing the negative stigma of giving up a baby to adoption.

Your post is equally as sickening. What I expect you to do is exercise some reverence for human life!

There are many people who would adopt a newborn. The problem is society is so fucked up that there is more perceived shame in giving a baby up for adoption than there is in murder by getting an abortion. We should be encouraging life by removing the negative stigma of giving up a baby to adoption.

NOt really is one.

Here's the real problem. The couples which want to adopt are the ones who put off having babies when they were young and fertile, and are buying the babies of the poor.

Frankly, this is just creating a class of breeders. Not seeing this as a good thing.

Again, what you guys need to do is make it easier for women to choose motherhood over career.

Who needs a doctor when youi're killing babies?..Women's rights?:cuckoo:

jerry-brown-signature-ap.jpg

Gov. Jerry Brown of California signed AB 154 on Wednesday, legalizing non-physician abortions in the state.

The legislation, which had been pushed vigorously by Planned Parenthood, had been strongly opposed by pro-life groups and some physicians, arguing that it amounted to legalizing back-alley abortions for profit.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

they already have one its call ARE you For 86 heheheheheheheh !!!

NOt really is one.

Here's the real problem. The couples which want to adopt are the ones who put off having babies when they were young and fertile, and are buying the babies of the poor.

Frankly, this is just creating a class of breeders. Not seeing this as a good thing.

Again, what you guys need to do is make it easier for women to choose motherhood over career.

Choosing life is always the right thing to do.

Who needs a doctor when youi're killing babies?..Women's rights?:cuckoo:

jerry-brown-signature-ap.jpg

Gov. Jerry Brown of California signed AB 154 on Wednesday, legalizing non-physician abortions in the state.

The legislation, which had been pushed vigorously by Planned Parenthood, had been strongly opposed by pro-life groups and some physicians, arguing that it amounted to legalizing back-alley abortions for profit.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

they already have one its call ARE you For 86 heheheheheheheh !!!
Hitler loves people like you.

least you were not all sensational about it. :eusa_boohoo:

Yep. Ole Kermit would be proud of you. Perhaps you'll find a woman needing your untrained hands to perform an abortion in California someday. You'll feel all giddy inside as you end a life not yet begun and perhaps maybe the poor woman's as well.

Gosnell was a licensed medical doctor. He still did horrible harm to his adult patients (The only issue that matters.) That kind of defeats your argument.

Here's the thing. Most abortions are performed between 8-12 weeks. You guys go on and on about the late term abortions that almost kind of look like a baby, but that's less than 1% of abortions performed, and usually for good medical reasons.

Fact is, trained nurse practioner is as qualified to perform an early abortion as she is to perform thousands of other medical procedures that they do every day.

I mean, shit, you guys don't get upset when midwives deliver babies, even though they aren't doctors.

Midwives do natural childbirth, where the baby is already coming out. Abortion unless done chemically is a surgical procedure. Are there any other surgical procedures out there that don't require a medical doctor?

NOt really is one.

Not really. The world is already overpopulated and we are straining our resources.

The only thing we can be thankful for is that most of the world's seven billion people don't live like Americans, or we'd need three planets.

You mean when real conservatives finally wrested the GOP from limpwristed RINOs like you.

this repub-lie-clown seems to have a identity crisis if you appose something you're a homo if don't appose it you're a real man

NOt really is one.

Not really. The world is already overpopulated and we are straining our resources.

The only thing we can be thankful for is that most of the world's seven billion people don't live like Americans, or we'd need three planets.

for every child borne 10 children starve to death ... a figure these repub-lie clowns don't want you to know

Forum List

Back