California's Brown Signs Bill Permitting Non-Physician Abortions

It is absolutely asinine to allow someone other than a trained, licensed physician to perform a procedure that can have life threatening complications...I really hope that some women are not that stupid...they may as well head to their local butcher shop.
Unreal.

It is absolutely asinine to allow someone other than a trained, licensed physician to perform a procedure that can have life threatening complications...I really hope that some women are not that stupid...they may as well head to their local butcher shop.
Unreal.

least you were not all sensational about it. :eusa_boohoo:

Unreal.

Yep. Ole Kermit would be proud of you. Perhaps you'll find a woman needing your untrained hands to perform an abortion in California someday. You'll feel all giddy inside as you end a life not yet begun and perhaps maybe the poor woman's as well.

Unreal.

Another proud liberal who is clearly deeply concerned about "women's health."

Unreal.

Which is pretty much exactly what making abortion illegal would accomplish, and better than half the board favors that.

Nurse practitioners and physician assistants are qualified to do these early procedures. They won't be legalized back-alley abortions.
That's exactly what they are you fucking idiot. True and ethical physicians don't do abortions. They are passing these bills so they can keep the abattoirs that are currently functioning, legal under increasing scrutiny. They know the butchers and pigs who do this work now. They're just making it so they can't be prosecuted when the feds start running ghetto residents through like cattle. Production line killing. They need as many *qualified* workers as they can line up because they plan to kill a LOT of babies. And women too..but those deaths will just be incidental and acceptable collateral.

Last edited:
Unreal.

Which is pretty much exactly what making abortion illegal would accomplish, and better than half the board favors that.

Well, this presents quite the conundrum.

First you say that making abortion illegal would endanger women's health, yet you don't speak as to what would happen to a woman's health when Non-Phycisian abortions are allowed in California.

Do you hear that? That's your hypocrisy talking.

Unreal.

Yep. Ole Kermit would be proud of you. Perhaps you'll find a woman needing your untrained hands to perform an abortion in California someday. You'll feel all giddy inside as you end a life not yet begun and perhaps maybe the poor woman's as well.

i have zero interest in performing abortions, i have zero issue with a woman getting an abortion. Its not my problem. Unlike you i mind my own business.

Unreal.

Another proud liberal who is clearly deeply concerned about "women's health."

when a woman has an abortion i put on a party hat!

i have zero interest in performing abortions, i have zero issue with a woman getting an abortion. Its not my problem. Unlike you i mind my own business.

Oh? Unlike you, I don't advocate murder.

Dismissed.

Last edited:
The true mentality of the pro-abortion fanatic....abuse the women, kill their kids, they have no worth.

and some physicians, arguing that it amounted to legalizing back-alley abortions for profit.

Good for Brown.... he hit the right nerve. -

its not back ally when the physician puts the gal in bankruptcy ...

yep dead babies tend to "hit a nerve" with normal people

Normal people don't consider kidney-bean sized fetuses to be "babies".

They call it, "that problem I need to take care of".

Unreal.

Gosnell was a licensed medical doctor. He still did horrible harm to his adult patients (The only issue that matters.) That kind of defeats your argument.

Here's the thing. Most abortions are performed between 8-12 weeks. You guys go on and on about the late term abortions that almost kind of look like a baby, but that's less than 1% of abortions performed, and usually for good medical reasons.

Fact is, trained nurse practioner is as qualified to perform an early abortion as she is to perform thousands of other medical procedures that they do every day.

I mean, shit, you guys don't get upset when midwives deliver babies, even though they aren't doctors.

Gosnell was a licensed medical doctor. He still did horrible harm to his adult patients (The only issue that matters.) That kind of defeats your argument.

Here's the thing. Most abortions are performed between 8-12 weeks. You guys go on and on about the late term abortions that almost kind of look like a baby, but that's less than 1% of abortions performed, and usually for good medical reasons.

Fact is, trained nurse practioner is as qualified to perform an early abortion as she is to perform thousands of other medical procedures that they do every day.

I mean, shit, you guys don't get upset when midwives deliver babies, even though they aren't doctors.

So I see you're just another RINO who approves, advocates, and promotes the wanton slaughter of unborn children at the altar of "choice".

Forum List

Back