Should the Tea Party be for Whites only?

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
should they be for Whites only or should they also allow in non-White people, like blacks and Chinese?

should they be for Whites only or should they also allow in non-White people, like blacks and Chinese?

Irregardless......as a leading member of the Tea Party I can say with all honesty that we welcome all...realizing of course the minorities have been brainwashed, indoctrinated, and bribed by the democrats to such an extent they are not interested in the truth...only interested in who promises them the most freebies.

Anyhow.............care to comment on the following link since you advertise your supposed Jewishness....those who do so are usually imposters.

Jewish Bolsheviks Murdered 66 Million In Russia

Irregardless......as a leading member of the Tea Party I can say with all honesty that we welcome all...realizing of course the minorities have been brainwashed, indoctrinated, and bribed by the democrats to such an extent they are not interested in the truth...only interested in who promises them the most freebies.

Anyhow.............care to comment on the following link since you advertise your supposed Jewishness....those who do so are usually imposters.

And, this is why the answer to your question is no. Anyone who "claims" to be a leading member of the Tea Party, and follows it with that statement should be all the answer you need. You know what the sad thing is? Talking like that, I wouldnt doubt that whoever this person is that they aren't a leader of the Tea Party. LOL what a joke.

• Banned
Irregardless......as a leading member of the Tea Party I can say with all honesty that...

sir, with all due respect, you are NOT a leading member of the Tea Party.

Maybe the Nazi party, but not the Tea Party.

and yes, the TP should be for whites only cause they only have their interests at heart.

Irregardless......as a leading member of the Tea Party I can say with all honesty that...

sir, with all due respect, you are NOT a leading member of the Tea Party.

Maybe the Nazi party, but not the Tea Party.

and yes, the TP should be for whites only cause they only have their interests at heart.

The tea party is just a group of people. No better or no worse than you or I.

And, this is why the answer to your question is no. Anyone who "claims" to be a leading member of the Tea Party, and follows it with that statement should be all the answer you need. You know what the sad thing is? Talking like that, I wouldnt doubt that whoever this person is that they aren't a leader of the Tea Party. LOL what a joke.

The strongest and most loyal members of the Tea Party Movement....it is not really a party...are very racially conscious. That is why we understand and identify with The White Working Class...who also are fed up with political correctness, liberals and widespread racial violence...aka racist blacks preying on innocent and usually whites unable to defend themselves...the elderly, the handicapped etc.

If we can persuade the great MAJORITY of the White Working Class to stand with us and our up and coming leader....Ted Cruz we will reclaim America. Deal wid it chumps.

The strongest and most loyal members of the Tea Party Movement....it is not really a party...are very racially conscious. That is why we understand and identify with The White Working Class...who also are fed up with political correctness, liberals and widespread racial violence...aka racist blacks preying on innocent and usually whites unable to defend themselves...the elderly, the handicapped etc.

If we can persuade the great MAJORITY of the White Working Class to stand with us and our up and coming leader....Ted Cruz we will reclaim America. Deal wid it chumps.

Then why do I always read of Tea Party members making wildly ignorant statements? If not towards minorities, to the nations homosexuals. It is even worse when I hear them talking about homosexuals. It is like they live in the 1950's. A lot of people on this site that claim Tea Party affiliation are really ignorant and leave comments that they would only say behind the security of a keyboard. I just don't understand why your social views are so dated and backwards. They make the rest of us conservatives look awful. I have to explain my social beliefs to everyone that I have a political conversation with because the fringe radicals have made it seem that all Republicans march lockstep in line with them. I just wish I didn't have to give everyone the same talk about changing the way we think socially before I can talk about what I wanted to say in the first place.

it's ok I guess when they crow how 95% of blacks vote Democrats

but now white....holy cow the evil people how dare they have a party to represent them

but hey, remember the LEFT are the UNITERS IN THIS COUNTRY

what a lie and they are ones ruining this country with this sickness of theirs

Last edited:

Then why do I always read of Tea Party members making wildly ignorant statements?

Because you aren't smart enough to know what is bull shit and what is fact.

If not towards minorities, to the nations homosexuals. It is even worse when I hear them talking about homosexuals. It is like they live in the 1950's.

You are reading what the democrats tell you about the TP, you are not interested in facts.

A lot of people on this site that claim Tea Party affiliation are really ignorant and leave comments that they would only say behind the security of a keyboard.

You really have no room to talk pal.

They make the rest of us conservatives look awful. I have to explain my social beliefs to everyone that I have a political conversation with because the fringe radicals have made it seem that all Republicans march lockstep in line with them. I just wish I didn't have to give everyone the same talk about changing the way we think socially before I can talk about what I wanted to say in the first place.

Perhaps since you are a "Young Republican" you are too young and naive. As you get older and wiser, you will notice the errors in your thinking. You will see how you've been manipulated into turning against those in your party that are keeping conservatism from disappearing from it entirely. You will learn to look for facts instead of talk. In short you will learn critical thinking skills.

Let me help you on your way:
There are elements of racism in every single party. The GOP, the DNC, the Tea Party (which isn't really a party), and the progressives. For the very most part there are not any more racists in the Tea Party than there are in the GOP or the DNC. It's complete garbage.

There are a lot of people who are against same sex marriage in the Tea Party, that is true, but that doesn't change for the mainstream GOP. Sorry, if the Tea Party left the GOP they would still be against gay marriage. Don't believe me? Do a search for the defense of marriage act, the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy of the military, and the fight to prevent gays from adopting. Compare that to the Tea Party and see where the dates fall. You will find that all of those things preceeded the Tea Party.

Critical thinking my friend. In the realm of politics, be suspicious of EVERYTHING you hear.

Then why do I always read of Tea Party members making wildly ignorant statements?

You are reading what the democrats tell you about the TP, you are not interested in facts.

A lot of people on this site that claim Tea Party affiliation are really ignorant and leave comments that they would only say behind the security of a keyboard.

They make the rest of us conservatives look awful. I have to explain my social beliefs to everyone that I have a political conversation with because the fringe radicals have made it seem that all Republicans march lockstep in line with them. I just wish I didn't have to give everyone the same talk about changing the way we think socially before I can talk about what I wanted to say in the first place.

Perhaps since you are a "Young Republican" you are too young and naive. As you get older and wiser, you will notice the errors in your thinking. You will see how you've been manipulated into turning against those in your party that are keeping conservatism from disappearing from it entirely. You will learn to look for facts instead of talk. In short you will learn critical thinking skills.

There are elements of racism in every single party. The GOP, the DNC, the Tea Party (which isn't really a party), and the progressives. For the very most part there are not any more racists in the Tea Party than there are in the GOP or the DNC. It's complete garbage.

There are a lot of people who are against same sex marriage in the Tea Party, that is true, but that doesn't change for the mainstream GOP. Sorry, if the Tea Party left the GOP they would still be against gay marriage. Don't believe me? Do a search for the defense of marriage act, the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy of the military, and the fight to prevent gays from adopting. Compare that to the Tea Party and see where the dates fall. You will find that all of those things preceeded the Tea Party.

Critical thinking my friend. In the realm of politics, be suspicious of EVERYTHING you hear.

Listen man, I'm not a child so you really don't need to treat me like I am one. We can have an adult conversation about what is going on in the GOP. My critical thinking skills have gotten me pretty far in my life so far. At least through college and my first year of Law School, which is why I have been off this site for a while, Law School is taking up all my free time and the one thing I really enjoy for leisure is politics, so please don't patronize me or my intelligence.

I have not been manipulated by anyone, in fact, I think it was the radicals who have been brainwashed by the Sean Hannity's and Rush Limbaughs of the world that spit fringe concepts to the impressionable elderly and naive. I think that conservatism isn't the same as it use to be, and if Reagan was running for office today he would have been booed off of the stage. That is really sad.

Yes, there is a lot of racism in political parties, but it seems to be especially prevalent in the words I see written on this page from those who identify with the Tea Party. As for the Same-Sex marriage issue, it is still prevalent in the GOP, but it is the uber-conservative in the party. If we could move past these people we could start to appear to be socially modern people. Maybe then we could begin to win over moderates and look at general elections as winnable. Remember when that solider was on the debate via webcam and he was expressing his appreciation for the reversal of Don't ask, Don't tell. Do you remember the people who booed him? A man who was serving his country, putting his life on the line for you and I, and he was booed for his sexual orientation. Now, do you think it was the moderate Republicans booing him, or the fringe radicals? It is things like that, that make us Republicans look bad, and will prevent us from winning another major election.

The Tea Party is about changing the way Washington D.C. does business.
They want a smaller more manageable government.
Their movement started in 2008 when President Bush started baling out the Banks.

The Tea Party movement is drawing people from all political stripes, social causes, and income brackets. It is drawing people who have never participated in any kind of political or grassroots movement before. What we have in common, and what holds us together, is a very deep love for the uniqueness of the United States of America, a desire for the limited government that our Founding Fathers created, a fairly "strict" interpretation of the Constitution, a belief in capitalism and free enterprise and a strong sense of personal responsibility

The issues and ideas that are at the core of the Tea Party movement:

1) All forms of government must abide by the boundaries set forth in state and federal constitutions.

2) All pork and earmarks in the stimulus, omnibus bills, and bailouts must be reversed and repealed. The national budget must be balanced. Spending cuts, not increased taxation should be used to balance the budget.

3) Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness implies personal responsibility, not handouts, free-enterprise and capitalism, not government controlled economies. Some people choose to be irresponsible (and of course some fall on hard times due to circumstances), but it is not the responsibility of the general public, vis-a-vis government intervention, to guarantee or bailout irresponsibility and failure. Private individuals and organizations give out of compassion and generosity, not compulsion through taxation. laws, and pork barrel projects.

4) ALL elected and appointed officials are under the employment and serve at the will of We the People.

5) Excessive tax burdens kill prosperity.

6) Excessive national debt is generational theft, and stealing the future of our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

7) Neither major political party is "clean" on these issues. Both Democrats and Republicans have taxed excessively and neither have restrained the hand of government effectively. There are certainly individual representatives who have been faithful to their constituents and to the Constitution. However, too many are engaged in protecting their congressional positions and turf. The majority of government officials have insulated themselves from the people they serve, and hold themselves above the law. We are simply saying, "No, you aren't above the law".

8 ) The American public at large is ignorant of the purpose of government, the founding documents such as the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers. As a result, they allow politicians to sell them false hope and "rights" and "entitlements" that are not guaranteed by the Constitution. By educating the American people on the foundations of our history, we hope to bring sanity to the election and legislative processes.

9) As a group, we are appalled at the audaciousness and arrogance of our government in the last few years, particularly the proposals and bills passed in the last few months, despite massive public disapproval.

They are being vilified by both parties who are Progressives and that is a threat to their power.

Our Government is about the people having the power, not our Government.

The Tea Party is about changing the way Washington D.C. does business.
They want a smaller more manageable government.
Their movement started in 2008 when President Bush started baling out the Banks.

The Tea Party movement is drawing people from all political stripes, social causes, and income brackets. It is drawing people who have never participated in any kind of political or grassroots movement before. What we have in common, and what holds us together, is a very deep love for the uniqueness of the United States of America, a desire for the limited government that our Founding Fathers created, a fairly "strict" interpretation of the Constitution, a belief in capitalism and free enterprise and a strong sense of personal responsibility

The issues and ideas that are at the core of the Tea Party movement:

1) All forms of government must abide by the boundaries set forth in state and federal constitutions.

2) All pork and earmarks in the stimulus, omnibus bills, and bailouts must be reversed and repealed. The national budget must be balanced. Spending cuts, not increased taxation should be used to balance the budget.

3) Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness implies personal responsibility, not handouts, free-enterprise and capitalism, not government controlled economies. Some people choose to be irresponsible (and of course some fall on hard times due to circumstances), but it is not the responsibility of the general public, vis-a-vis government intervention, to guarantee or bailout irresponsibility and failure. Private individuals and organizations give out of compassion and generosity, not compulsion through taxation. laws, and pork barrel projects.

4) ALL elected and appointed officials are under the employment and serve at the will of We the People.

5) Excessive tax burdens kill prosperity.

6) Excessive national debt is generational theft, and stealing the future of our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

7) Neither major political party is "clean" on these issues. Both Democrats and Republicans have taxed excessively and neither have restrained the hand of government effectively. There are certainly individual representatives who have been faithful to their constituents and to the Constitution. However, too many are engaged in protecting their congressional positions and turf. The majority of government officials have insulated themselves from the people they serve, and hold themselves above the law. We are simply saying, "No, you aren't above the law".

8 ) The American public at large is ignorant of the purpose of government, the founding documents such as the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Federalist Papers. As a result, they allow politicians to sell them false hope and "rights" and "entitlements" that are not guaranteed by the Constitution. By educating the American people on the foundations of our history, we hope to bring sanity to the election and legislative processes.

9) As a group, we are appalled at the audaciousness and arrogance of our government in the last few years, particularly the proposals and bills passed in the last few months, despite massive public disapproval.

They are being vilified by both parties who are Progressives and that is a threat to their power.

Our Government is about the people having the power, not our Government.

In the beginning, the Tea Party was a group of grass-root, blue-collar workers that wanted their government to be more manageable and efficient. They were pretty much really fiscally conservative Republicans who wanted to focus on economic issues. Today, they have mutated into this radical group that doesn't understand the consequences of their fiscal mismanagement. All of the signs were there when they protesting the federal bailouts, all of which were paid back with interest and prevented major corporations from going bankrupts. Hundreds of thousands of jobs were saved and millions of dollars, but you people still see it as a poor financial decision. Huh?

Now, we have a similar issue. Every economist who know way more about the economy and financial decisions then any of these Tea Party nuts are saying the exact same thing. If we default on our bills, it will be the most disastrous financial decision our politicians could ever make. But people like you want to follow through with another misguided, mismanagement of financial moves that would destroy this country.

Listen man, I'm not a child so you really don't need to treat me like I am one. We can have an adult conversation about what is going on in the GOP. My critical thinking skills have gotten me pretty far in my life so far. At least through college and my first year of Law School, which is why I have been off this site for a while, Law School is taking up all my free time and the one thing I really enjoy for leisure is politics, so please don't patronize me or my intelligence.

I have not been manipulated by anyone, in fact, I think it was the radicals who have been brainwashed by the Sean Hannity's and Rush Limbaughs of the world that spit fringe concepts to the impressionable elderly and naive. I think that conservatism isn't the same as it use to be, and if Reagan was running for office today he would have been booed off of the stage. That is really sad.

Yes, there is a lot of racism in political parties, but it seems to be especially prevalent in the words I see written on this page from those who identify with the Tea Party. As for the Same-Sex marriage issue, it is still prevalent in the GOP, but it is the uber-conservative in the party. If we could move past these people we could start to appear to be socially modern people. Maybe then we could begin to win over moderates and look at general elections as winnable. Remember when that solider was on the debate via webcam and he was expressing his appreciation for the reversal of Don't ask, Don't tell. Do you remember the people who booed him? A man who was serving his country, putting his life on the line for you and I, and he was booed for his sexual orientation. Now, do you think it was the moderate Republicans booing him, or the fringe radicals? It is things like that, that make us Republicans look bad, and will prevent us from winning another major election.

Hey I can only send you on your way, I cannot do the thinking for you. It appears you have quite a long road to go. Good luck with it. Here's one final thing for you to ponder, and you probably won't but here it is anyway: If we take the issues out that you want out; anything that the left ties to race, the GOP's stance on homosexuals, and abortion. Then what is the difference between the GOP and the DNC? You don't have to answer me, I already know it. This will just help you get your head straight. Again, good luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back