California Will Give Free High School Diplomas To Kids Who Flunked the Exit Exam

I remember back when I was coaching Little League and the "Participation Trophy" crap started... I said then that that idiocy would one day result in schools issuing 'Participation Diplomas'.

right now it's at the HS level but in 20 years it will apply to PhDs !!!

I remember back when I was coaching Little League and the "Participation Trophy" crap started... I said then that that idiocy would one day result in schools issuing 'Participation Diplomas'.

right now it's at the HS level but in 20 years it will apply to PhDs !!!

All anyone needs to know about the inevitable liberal culture can be learned in "The Idiocracy".

This is fraud, plain and simple. From now on, potential employers will look on California high school diplomas with suspicion.

Which really screws the whites and asians who deserved a diploma. But it's great for all the illiterate negros and hispos.
Little Hitler, when I was in high school, decades ago, most of us passed what was necessary to graduate the first year we took the test, in tenth grade. The stupid kids, of all races, were still failing after several attempts three years later. Someone must plow the fields and change the diapers, little Hitler. Race has little, if anything, to do with that....

I don't understand why an exit exam is necessary. To me, passing all of the important classes during your four years of high school should be enough.
That's because you're a brainless america-hater. Teachers are under huge pressure to pass everyone so the school can brag about their great graduation rate. That's why we need an exit exam and the tests should not be administered or graded by the teachers or any school employee.
I don't hate anyone.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. You obviously have issues though.

[
Little Hitler, when I was in high school, decades ago, most of us passed what was necessary to graduate the first year we took the test, in tenth grade. The stupid kids, of all races, were still failing after several attempts three years later. Someone must plow the fields and change the diapers, little Hitler. Race has little, if anything, to do with that....

Then why do blacks come in last in all standardized tests??? IQ tests, LSAT, MCAT, SAT, ACT, even fireman and cop tests. Blacks are always last and asians at the top with whites close behind. Don't tell me the tests are written by white people and for white people unless you can explain why asians do better than whites.

[

Then why do blacks come in last in all standardized tests??? IQ tests, LSAT, MCAT, SAT, ACT, even fireman and cop tests. Blacks are always last and asians at the top with whites close behind. Don't tell me the tests are written by white people and for white people unless you can explain why asians do better than whites.
Take a look.

1442315891663.jpg

This is fraud, plain and simple. From now on, potential employers will look on California high school diplomas with suspicion.

Which really screws the whites and asians who deserved a diploma. But it's great for all the illiterate negros and hispos.
Plow the fields ehhh. Like we're dumb sons a bitches. Combines cost 230k. I don't think plow jockey is an apt term for todays American Farmer.

Plow the fields ehhh. Like we're dumb sons a bitches. Combines cost 230k. I don't think plow jockey is an apt term for todays American Farmer.

It takes a lot of tech skill to be a farmer today. That's why blacks can't do it. They sing and dance and play sports. Put on shows for the white fol\k.

Wrong - We need a standardized test like the GED to guarantee students did in fact learn how to read and do simple arithmetic.. Black and hispanic kids get affirmative action grading and are often illiterate even after 12 years of school.
Its called the final exam. All schools have it in each subject. An exit exam is idiotic,waste of money and discriminatory to those that don't learn and remember EVERYTHING from 4 years of damn schooling...glad they are ending it.

But the final exam is given and graded by the teacher and they always use affirmative action grading for the students who aren't white or asian. That's why we have an epidemic of HS "graduates" who are illiterate.

Require HS students pass the GED and don't let teachers grade it.
Seriously? There is no damn affirmative action grading in High School...jesus what kind of school did you attend? That sure wasn't what it was like in my school or my wife's.

Yes, seriously. Bad schools. That's the point. Maybe your wife's school was great. Peachy. Others are not so lucky. LIke I said, 11th grade.... how do you do 12 / 5 on a calculator? The guy didn't know. I had to show him how to use his calculator.

Look, if you want to live a fictional world, where public schools are wonderful, and no one passes without knowing the basics.... fine.

We're all telling you that isn't the case. I've seen it first hand.

Atlanta school cheating scandal: 11 of 12 defendants convicted - CNN.com

What do you think the 2009 cheating scandal was all about? The principal was involved.

And this isn't isolated to Atlanta. It's wide spread, throughout the entire educational system.

According to the American Federation of Teachers (1997), a majority of teachers reported that they had promoted unprepared students in the past year.
Social Promotion - Education Week Research Center

Are you catching this? The American Federation of Teachers, polling..... Teachers..... half of them.... (that's 1 out of 2 for you publicly educated), admitted on a blind survey that they passed students they knew were not educated enough to pass the grade.

So the teachers, polled by a teacher organization, are saying they promoted people who were not qualified to pass.

Most students aren't ready for college, ACT data show - The Hechinger Report

ewagr-600x0-c-default.jpg

Now I will say that part of the problem is that high schools try and teach too many things. If they just focused on foundation core abilities..... I think things would improve.

But the fact that people are even passed, when they clearly don't have the fundamental basics.... is proof that students are being given passing grades, when in reality they are failing.

Wrong - We need a standardized test like the GED to guarantee students did in fact learn how to read and do simple arithmetic.. Black and hispanic kids get affirmative action grading and are often illiterate even after 12 years of school.
Its called the final exam. All schools have it in each subject. An exit exam is idiotic,waste of money and discriminatory to those that don't learn and remember EVERYTHING from 4 years of damn schooling...glad they are ending it.

But the final exam is given and graded by the teacher and they always use affirmative action grading for the students who aren't white or asian. That's why we have an epidemic of HS "graduates" who are illiterate.

Require HS students pass the GED and don't let teachers grade it.
Seriously? There is no damn affirmative action grading in High School...jesus what kind of school did you attend? That sure wasn't what it was like in my school or my wife's.

Yes, seriously. Bad schools. That's the point. Maybe your wife's school was great. Peachy. Others are not so lucky. LIke I said, 11th grade.... how do you do 12 / 5 on a calculator? The guy didn't know. I had to show him how to use his calculator.

Look, if you want to live a fictional world, where public schools are wonderful, and no one passes without knowing the basics.... fine.

We're all telling you that isn't the case. I've seen it first hand.

Atlanta school cheating scandal: 11 of 12 defendants convicted - CNN.com

What do you think the 2009 cheating scandal was all about? The principal was involved.

And this isn't isolated to Atlanta. It's wide spread, throughout the entire educational system.

According to the American Federation of Teachers (1997), a majority of teachers reported that they had promoted unprepared students in the past year.
Social Promotion - Education Week Research Center

Are you catching this? The American Federation of Teachers, polling..... Teachers..... half of them.... (that's 1 out of 2 for you publicly educated), admitted on a blind survey that they passed students they knew were not educated enough to pass the grade.

So the teachers, polled by a teacher organization, are saying they promoted people who were not qualified to pass.

Most students aren't ready for college, ACT data show - The Hechinger Report

ewagr-600x0-c-default.jpg

Now I will say that part of the problem is that high schools try and teach too many things. If they just focused on foundation core abilities..... I think things would improve.

But the fact that people are even passed, when they clearly don't have the fundamental basics.... is proof that students are being given passing grades, when in reality they are failing.

I used to take a wide variety of classes, and not all were in english. Half my day was sports, music and dance. Every day we had at least two hour of home work or study time in the evening. We started at 6 am and did not finish till around 5 pm including saturdays.

Sorry but school should not be easy.

Schools want high graduation rates so they pressure teachers to pass everyone. Also a lot of teachers take bribes to pass failing kids. That's why we need to insist that students pass a standardized test like the GED to get that diploma.

I used to take a wide variety of classes, and not all were in english. Half my day was sports, music and dance. .

All classes should be in english.. What about foreign language classes, you say? They shouldn't be taught in schools. Same with sports, music, and dance. No entertainment classes in school. We should teach only technical skills and STEM.

I used to take a wide variety of classes, and not all were in english. Half my day was sports, music and dance. .

All classes should be in english.. What about foreign language classes, you say? They shouldn't be taught in schools. Same with sports, music, and dance. No entertainment classes in school. We should teach only technical skills and STEM.

I grew up with three languages. I went to a school over seas and some of the classes for my level were not in english. The school was multi lingual and english was a third language

My brother speaks 5 languages and my son speaks 8

Speaking other language is great but there should be one language for business and government

There are areas where speaking another language is of benefit. Lawyers, clergy, doctors, things with complex or personal details are easier to explain in someone's first language. Going to the local jack in the box to order a burger, the customer should not need to speak spanish at the drive thru. All businesses should have at least one person fluent in english.

My doctor was ask to be a team doctor at the Olympics and not all the office staff are fluent in english but there are at least two women at the office, a nurse and the doctor who speak english. most of the clients are asian and they prefer to have a doctor they can explain in detail what they are there for.

Everyone that wants to become a citizen should have to learn english. To work around the world and deal with other businesses, speaking two or three languages is very important. In the US, speaking english is important.

There are areas in the US were you can walk into a grocery store and not one item is in english, or even a latin alphabet. People working there speak minimal english, if they speak it at all. I go for the fish and certain vegetables and a few particular items, but the rest of the store is a mystery and no once can explain it to me.

You can drive through areas where not one sign, except streets, are in english. You would thing you went through a worm hole and came out half way around the world.

Schools should teach languages but as second and third languages, not as first languages. If a school in the US taught spanish in all classes and someone moved to the area and had to go to that school, they would have no idea what was going on. US schools should teach english as the main language in all subjects. There could be extra classes or tutoring to help those who are not yet fluent in english to adapt.

ER staff, doctors, police can benefit from other languages but they should be fluent in english, not just in a tilted tongue that a patient/person seeking urgent (and often in a panic) help can not clearly understand.

Schools want high graduation rates so they pressure teachers to pass everyone. Also a lot of teachers take bribes to pass failing kids. That's why we need to insist that students pass a standardized test like the GED to get that diploma.

Did you just miss the entire problem there? That *WAS* a standardized test the teachers were helping students cheat on.

Standardized tests make cheating easier. If the tests are standardized, it's easy to find someone with access to the test, who can pass on the answers.... because they are 'standardized'. Get it?

Read Thomas Sowell's back A personal odyssey. In that book he describes his years as a teacher, trying to combat cheating, and finally got to the point where he realized that there was no solution to the problem, except to make up his own personal tests, that only he had, that only he saw, and only he graded. Only then, with him having complete control, did the cheating stop. He then found out that it was in fact the secretary of the principal of the school, that was selling answer sheets to the standard tests, only because he was waiting at the office, and overheard her saying "no, you don't understand. No one has a copy of the test or the answer, because Sowell does it all himself".

Listen... as long as the system is corrupt, as long as teachers are willing to pass students that are not ready, no amount of testing, no amount of rules and regulations, no amount of anything, is going to stop this from happening.

Until we have and edu-ectomy, and cut out the cancer in the school system.... until we start teaching morality in schools again, and explaining that people must earn everything in life, and if they don't, then they don't get it...... until we do all that.... your standardized testing is only going to make passing uneducated morons out of public schools easier.

You have to have teachers that have morals first.... only then will anything else make a difference. Ironically, if you have teachers with morals, you won't need a standardized test.

What percentage of those who flunk the exit exam are black or brown?

Who cares? If you flunk, you fail, you fail you don't get a diploma. I don't give crap what amount of melanin is in your skin.

I've met bleach white kids that cheated the entire school year long, and even bragged about it.... in an upper middle class school no less. Doesn't matter. What matters is whether you have morals or not.

Who cares? If you flunk, you fail, you fail you don't get a diploma. I don't give crap what amount of melanin is in your skin.

I've met bleach white kids that cheated the entire school year long, and even bragged about it.... in an upper middle class school no less. Doesn't matter. What matters is whether you have morals or not.

It does matter, asshole. You have clearly fell hook, line & sinker for the PC narrative.

It is not about skin color. It is about the culture. Black culture does not value education like white and Asian culture. Browns in CA largely do not even speak English.

Pull your fucking head out of the sand, shithead! You are a douche pawn of the PC left.

It does matter, asshole. You have clearly fell hook, line & sinker for the PC narrative.

It is not about skin color. It is about the culture. Black culture does not value education like white and Asian culture. Browns in CA largely do not even speak English.

Pull your fucking head out of the sand, shithead! You are a douche pawn of the PC left.

Well you are partially right.

It is about culture. But it still doesn't have anything to do with Melanin. I've seen kids white a sheet, that don't value education. Seen this is a middle class school, where there was only 2 blacks in the school. Same belief system, same crap.

Did you just miss the entire problem there? That *WAS* a standardized test the teachers were helping students cheat on.

Which is why the tests have to be administered and graded by outsiders. You can't let the schools do it because yes, they will cheat.

Forum List

Back