Billboard by LGBT in Kim Hometown

snapzz

Jun 27, 2015
LGBT Group Burns Kim with Billboard in her Hometown

Dear Kim Davis, it's going to be pretty difficult for you to ignore this giant billboard to remind you that your views on marriage are a little outdated ancient. According to Mashable it was paid for by the LGBT advocacy group Planting Peace

Reads:

"Dear Kim Davis, the Fact that you can't sell your daughter for three goats and a cow means we've already redefined marriage."

Planting Peace is well known for trolling anti-gay groups with large gestures. You might remember they were the ones who painted this rainbow house directly across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church (aka the "god hates fags" a-holes).

Sorry this has been post already, please over look this post will have it delete thank you :oops-28:

the vindictiveness of you people is damn scary. I hope all you all out there who might still disagree with this ruling. now take a look at what's going to be coming at you, you cross them. . you think all they wanted was to be able to marry. Well take a good look at this billboard and they don't care if they harass the WHOLE town. all they care about is it's for their vindictive pleasures to shove it in your all face. You unleashed the monster now you will live it

Last edited:
the vindictiveness of you people is damn scary. I hope all you all out there who might still disagree with this ruling. now take a look at what's going to be coming at you, you cross them. . you think all they wanted was to be able to marry. Well take a good look at this billboard and they don't care if they harass the WHOLE town. all they care about is it's for their vindictive pleasures to shove it in your all face. You unleashed the monster now you will live it

It's called fighting back.

The fighting back will take place about a minute after there's a bounty placed on faggots and ISIS.

The fighting back will take place about a minute after there's a bounty placed on faggots and ISIS.

Who's going to place the bounty? The Christian Taliban?

they call harassing a whole town, fighting back. but anyone with honor would call that something cowards would do. they can't stand up to one person so they go after anyone who is close by. if that is a whole town of innocent people who had nothing to do with the person, they show they mean nothing to a bunch of cowards

Sounds good to me. Either Christians or Taliban.

they call harassing a whole town, fighting back. but anyone with honor would call that something cowards would do. they can't stand up to one person so they go after anyone who is close by. if that is a whole town of innocent people who had nothing to do with the person, they show they mean nothing to a bunch of cowards
A can of gasoline would take care of that billboard tout de suite.

Davis has no honor. What right is she fighting for? The right not to do her job, or the right to be a vindictive bigot?

What honor does she garner by being a bigot? Where's the nobility?

A billboard is harassing the whole town?! lol. The melodrama is severe up in here.

What's the difference between the two?

I guess they think they'll be able to push people around without a care. Well eventually people GET fed up and PUSH BACK. I have a feeling that will real soon

A can of gasoline would take care of that billboard toot de suite.

Don't you believe they have a right to erect that billboard? What about all that religious shit I see along the highway?

A billboard is harassing the whole town?! lol. The melodrama is severe up in here.

whatever, it could those you are close to one day. so don't get all melodrama about it. enjoy it

What's the difference between the two?
Duhhh...
images

It's called forcing faggots perverse behavior on us.

Great, we already have a disturbingly long thread on this, and now a new one appears.

But of course. they can't just win. they have a need to shove it down peoples throats. but then they'll wonder why people won't accept them

Forum List

Back