WATCH: Hamas ‘Summer Camp’ – You Won’t Believe Your Eyes [Funding-Iran/US, EU funded UNWRA]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
United with Israel ^ | 9-12-15
This is one of the most shocking videos you will ever see. Watch what happens to young boys and girls during a routine day at Camp Hamas. And guess who will be funding more of it? Many of you have children who attend summer camp. You will not believe what you are about to see at Camp Hamas. The innocent young faces of children have been transformed into something so ugly, it is impossible to describe. Hamas summer camps are funded by Iran. Imagine how many more camps will be opening next summer, after sanctions are lifted and Iran gets...

This is one of the most shocking videos you will ever see. Watch what happens to young boys and girls during a routine day at Camp Hamas. And guess who will be funding more of it? Many of you have children who attend summer camp. You will not believe what you are about to see at Camp Hamas. The innocent young faces of children have been transformed into something so ugly, it is impossible to describe. Hamas summer camps are funded by Iran. Imagine how many more camps will be opening next summer, after sanctions are lifted and Iran gets...

Not so different than how children were taught and raised in the refugee camps in Lebanon

Fucking animals. What kind of POS would force their kids to become suicide bombers? The term "nuclear weapons" comes to mind when I see that crap (American nuclear weapons).

the video did not shock me-------what did you guys expect? KUMBAYA?

afraid many of us are not shocked but consider these things far too common place. I remember kids being taught to snap a neck or where to inflict the most damage with a knife blade, other than slicing the throat of an adult twice their size. They would learn the feeling and sound by beginning with the necks of chickens, snapping them with one hand, then they would work up to other animals like dogs and cats and then humans. These were not animals to eat later as muslims have to slice the throats of animals for them to be halal

Even knowing it is wrong, when you can't change things you begin to accept then ignore as just part of life.

Welcome to an eternal war, when the Zionists squatters have stolen your lands. There's a fix, but you won't like it.

• Banned
Welcome to an eternal war, when the Zionists squatters have stolen your lands. There's a fix, but you won't like it.

They can always use you as a demonstrator!

jihadist.gif

jihadist.gif
Nah. If I were to go that way I'd take all of you with me, all of you and leave the world to better creations...

• Banned

jihadist.gif
Nah. If I were to go that way I'd take all of you with me, all of you and leave the world to better creations...

Tall brag from such an insignificant piece of fecal matter!

jihadist.gif

All I lack is the means V, not the will. Humanity is a disease...

jihadist.gif

You are a simple virus, easily dispatched with the proper medicine!

jihadist.gif

You are a simple virus, easily dispatched with the proper medicine!
Never bet against a virus, V. Adaptive, smart, and deadly...

Forum List

Back