California to register illegal aliens to vote

Why are not the feds doing something about the traitors ruling California?

And..if this is not a April Fools joke...then Russians can vote too. And China. And NKorea. And Iran. And (insert country here). Which means any supposed collusion by a foreign country to invade our voting process now being screamed about...is moot. Right?

Why are not the feds doing something about the traitors ruling California?
I suspect this is an early April fools joke. That being said, I have read about some parts of California alowing non-citizens vote in local elections such as school board. I think this excluded national elections, but I don’t know how that would work.

Googling it..others are reporting the same thing.

I guess it truly is time to get the hell out of California. But..where to go? And how??

Time to change our name from United States of America to Every State Has Its Own Rules.

This invalidates the California driver's license as a means of identification. Better get a passport or you won't be able to fly.

The California legislature sees this as making the state the conduit to flood the entire country with non citizen aliens and finally break the back of any opposition.

I support throwing out California's electoral vote and I live here. This state's liberal feces are the more treasonous, disloyal human brine flies in the history of this country. I truly wish karma existed but seeing these cvnts get away with it over and over and over, there couldn't possibly be.

Just when you thought the courts in California could not get worse, they prove you wrong.
If this is true, Then the California vote in national elections should be invalidated,

California to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically
Read more at Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

WND is a far right news source. Try giving us something from the SOS in CA.
Tell you what, if you don't believe it, post another source that disputes it
That is up to you.

Just when you thought the courts in California could not get worse, they prove you wrong.
If this is true, Then the California vote in national elections should be invalidated,

That is up to you.

So you can't support your OP I take it.

That is up to you.

So you can't support your OP I take it.
Not my job, it is up to you to post an opposing viewpoint!

As a resident of California for eight decades, nothing that happens here astonishes me anymore.

I have accepted the fact that -- like it or not -- the demographics (and thus the voting patterns) are changing radically. (I have read that some California Republican members of the House of Reps have decided NOT to run again in November, for they realize that they don't have a chance of winning reelection.)

I agree with the posters who suggest that we wait for the facts regarding the alleged attempt to let ineligible voters cast a ballot in national elections.

(Yes, as others have said, there is a movement in some places to let undocumented immigrants vote in local elections, e.g., for the local school board. Many liberals feel that those undocumented immigrants should have a voice in local affairs.)

As a resident of California for eight decades, nothing that happens here astonishes me anymore.

I have accepted the fact that -- like it or not -- the demographics (and thus the voting patterns) are changing radically. (I have read that some California Republican members of the House of Reps have decided NOT to run again in November, for they realize that they don't have a chance of winning reelection.)

I agree with the posters who suggest that we wait for the facts regarding the alleged attempt to let ineligible voters cast a ballot in national elections.

(Yes, as others have said, there is a movement in some places to let undocumented immigrants vote in local elections, e.g., for the local school board. Many liberals feel that those undocumented immigrants should have a voice in local affairs.)
Allowing illegals to vote in local elections was the 'camel's nose in the tent' and the DEMs KNEW IT!!!!!!!
Anyway soon CAL will be simply another mexican shithole.
It's way too late for decent Californians to save the state. That's why thousands of people are fleeing CAL every month.
Get out while your house is worth anything.
The illegal mexican spreading cancer IS going to make your home value worth shit.
Hint: When you can't buy any decent groceries without driving five miles you KNOW your community is fucked.

Maybe it can make more sense now when we say Democrats have to lie, cheat, and steal to win the democratic position anywhere anytime.

Using illegals gives more power in the votes for Democrats. Just like intentionally warping the kids in schools into thinking " transgender classes" becomes brainwashed teachings in turn they end up being leftist who will hate President like Trump, JFK, etc...........

Forum List

Back