Immigration...A privileged or a right?

Is immigration to the U.S.A. a privileged or a right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Since Schumer decided to close down the government In support of non-citizens of this country, I have been pondering the attitude that requires people to take the side against their own countrymen.

So, answer the question and feel free to provide justification....

If it were a right, then China could in effect take over the United States with 500,000,000 Chinese immigrants.

Only citizens of any nation have a right to be in that nation. A sovereign nation has the right to choose to allow or deny, for any reason, any foreigners the privilege of entering and remaining within that nation's borders. Any foreigners so admitted are guests within that nation, and their privilege of being in that nation may be withdrawn at any time, for any reason, by the host nation.

And any nation has the absolute right to regard any foreigners who enter that nation illegally as enemy invaders, and to treat them as such.

Since that privilege was never granted to the illegal invaders, they need to go, by whatever means.

Since Schumer decided to close down the government In support of non-citizens of this country, I have been pondering the attitude that requires people to take the side against their own countrymen.

From some articles I have read, the actual language of the Flake/Grahmnesty bill would in effect legalize more than THREE MILLION illegals, and this will permanently change the electoral map if citizenship soon follows.

We must insist on NO citizenship, NO AMNESTY and ONLY the 800k in question get a work visa, and we get the WAll, end to chain migration and an end to the visa lottery.

Other than that, fuck them, let the government stay closed.

This is the line in the sand. We fight here or America as we knew it and loved it dies.

From some articles I have read, the actual language of the Flake/Grahmnesty bill would in effect legalize more than THREE MILLION illegals, and this will permanently change the electoral map if citizenship soon follows.

We must insist on NO citizenship, NO AMNESTY and ONLY the 800k in question get a work visa, and we get the WAll, end to chain migration and an end to the visa lottery.

Other than that, fuck them, let the government stay closed.

This is the line in the sand. We fight here or America as we knew it and loved it dies.

Fuck that! Fuck that! and Fuck that some more!

Same shit they did to Reagan. Fuck that! No more, you lying cocksuckers!

Return your pay for not doing your job since the last 3 million amnesty motherfucker!

Where's the wall? 1988 was a long fucking time ago!

original-1516621958.944.gif

Last edited:
I get the dreamers, I get it...however, at some point we have got to reconize laws. Give them amnesty and end the anchor baby shit, the bringing in family shit and let people who want to come to this country do the shit legally...I don't understand why hispanics are constantly, constantly given special provisions decade after decade. Like enough already!!

Follow the god damn laws to get in the US or shut your fucking trap and get the fuck out

Last edited:
I get the dreamers, I get it...however, at some point we have got to reconize laws. Give them amnesty and end the anchor baby shit, the bringing in family shit and let people who want to come to this country do the shit legally...I don't understand why hispanics are constantly, constantly given special provisions decade after decade. Like enough already!!

Fuck that! The 3 million amnesty thing has already been done. No more! No!

Those here illegally now need to GTFO>

Anyone who isn't a US citizen should be booted out. All illegals should be booted out. Those kids Obama made us take should all be booted out.

If you aren't an American Citizen then you have no business in America unless you are a visiting tourist.

Schumer didn’t close down the government. The Republicans did. They have the House, the Senate, and the White House.

This is the first time in US history that a government shut down has occurred when one party controls the House, Senate and White House. It takes a spectacular degree of incompetence and mismanagement for Republicans to fuck up this badly.

And then in true Republican fashion, they blame a Democrat for the mess THEY created.

Man. Are you guys ever gonna be pissed!

Our economy depends on immigrants. Therefore, we will continue to welcome them. And, we will allow them to become citizens.

I know you won't accept that and you'll keep having your hissy fit. But it's a done deal. We will continue to be great.

Schumer didn’t close down the government. The Republicans did. They have the House, the Senate, and the White House.

This is the first time in US history that a government shut down has occurred when one party controls the House, Senate and White House. It takes a spectacular degree of incompetence and mismanagement for Republicans to fuck up this badly.

And then in true Republican fashion, they blame a Democrat for the mess THEY created.

Bullshit. Shumer went with the filibuster to close down the Govt.

:eusa_naughty: No party controls the Senate. You are incorrect, gf. The Senate just happens to be why the budget didn't get passed, as well.

Bullshit. Shumer went with the filibuster to close down the Govt.

Not only that, some Republicans didn't sign the bill, either. The blame needs to be where it belongs: On the do-nothing/take lobbyist money Senate. Yes the Democrats did Filibuster and obstruct the budget, demanding unrealistic things.

Anyone who isn't a US citizen should be booted out. All illegals should be booted out. Those kids Obama made us take should all be booted out.

If you aren't an American Citizen then you have no business in America unless you are a visiting tourist.

You are too stupid to be one person. There are literally hundreds of reasons for people from other countries to be in the US. Business, education, foreign relations, medical treatment, study and research, military work. The list goes on and on.

You are too stupid to be one person. There are literally hundreds of reasons for people from other countries to be in the US. Business, education, foreign relations, medical treatment, study and research, military work. The list goes on and on.

Not as stupid as you cupcake.

We have moved beyond privilege and right. You cannot continue to offshore and outsource jobs and have an influx of immigration. H1B? Get rid of it. Shut it down.

:eusa_naughty: No party controls the Senate. You are incorrect, gf. The Senate just happens to be why the budget didn't get passed, as well.

No, the budget didn’t get passed because it hasn’t been agreed to. That’s not the “fault” of the Senate. It’s the fault of partisanship and a refusal to work together. On both sides.

No, the budget didn’t get passed because it hasn’t been agreed to. That’s not the “fault” of the Senate. It’s the fault of partisanship and a refusal to work together. On both sides.
\

When the Executive and house are ready to pass it, yes it is on the Senate. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back