California makes it illegal for doctors in "that state" to DISAGREE with "politicians."

"All of the available information" doesn't include unproven medications and quack cures.

That is exactly what this experimental mRNA shit is, that they've been trying to force on us.

As a matter of undeniable fact, it has not been tested and proven safe or effective to the standards normally required of new drugs; and the empirical evidence seems to be clearly showing that if held to the usual standards, it would fail.

But not only is this shit being promoted as a quack “vaccine”; it's been forced on people without their freely-given and fully-informed consent.

That is flat-out illegal.

If by “they”, you mean government, then yes, I wish they could be stopped from doing so.

The problem, here, is that the very same government which is the largest and most prolific and blatant source of harmful disinformation, is claiming the power to label any opposition as “disinformation”, and on that basis, to censor and punish it.

Do you understand how dangerous a precedent this would set if it is allowed to stand? We're getting into some seriously and disturbingly Orwellian territory, here.
Bob, this appears to be the government trying to stop doctors etc belching their personal ignorant views about vacinnes etc. If that is the case, it is unprofessional and should be stopped.

I do understand the implications but I also remember the same disinformation coming from Trump and no one criticised it except Fauci. Certainly none of the Trump knuckle dragers.

Forum List

Back