California makes it illegal for doctors in "that state" to DISAGREE with "politicians."

I would think that the physician/patient relationship would preclude from such a law ever being enforceable.

Communication between a patient and a physician is confidential, and a doctor cannot be compelled by the state to divulge the content of his communications with patients.

And California's a cesspool...
Patient files the complaint. Duh.

Not only that, HIPPA confidentiality specifically excludes law enforcement matters. 45 CFR § 164.512(f)

Last edited:
I have an excellent relationship with my doctor.

Why would I want to fuck him over by doing something which cause him to lose his license?.

Because he lied to you to enrich himself and California wants to give you a way to hold him criminally accountable in their state.

Cesspool is the media that failed to explain that to you because they have political axe to grind.

The most sure-fire way to guarantee a Republican victory in 2024 is for Newsom to run for President...

I'm pretty sure he would be the American version of Justin Trudeau. Maybe, just maybe, even worse than Trudeau.

But given just how far he goes left and how he is the most progressive of even the progressives if he managed to end up being the democratic pick they pull out all the stops to get him into office. If there ever was any election cheating, it would be for him because he would be their slam dunk.

It's a California bill that in no way affects me so no, I'm not going to read the bill. Knowing what the Constitution says and what the governor of California regularly does (says he is doing something while not actually doing anything) my reply is what I believe.

No doctor is going to be found guilty of anything unless it's something completely over the top.
It's not a court law dummy. It's not a criminal conviction. You are so fucking lazy you won't even read the bill. The law allows the state medical board to fine or revoke the license of a doctor. It's the threat to ruin one's career. Don't say anything we don't like and if you do we will cancel you. It's covid fascism.

It's a California bill that in no way affects me so no, I'm not going to read the bill. Knowing what the Constitution says and what the governor of California regularly does (says he is doing something while not actually doing anything) my reply is what I believe.

No doctor is going to be found guilty of anything unless it's something completely over the top.
Who gets to decide what is over the top?

The law allows the state medical board to fine or revoke the license of a doctor.

BS. They've always had that power, since they are the ones issuing the license.

Malpractice or Negligence

Medical malpractice or other instances of patient harm due to the actions or inaction of a physician.

Even if you feel that you have done your due diligence in the care of a patient, complaints and accusations from a valid or perceived mistreatment on the side of a patient can lead to formal investigations and license revocation.

Because he lied to you to enrich himself and California

"Enrich himself"? How so?

How does giving me all of the available information about something "enrich" my doctor?

What a silly thing to suggest...

wants to give you a way to hold him criminally accountable in their state.

What's criminal would be not telling me all of the pertinent information I would need to make an informed decision regarding my health. Let's face it, there's a lot of concern over the vaccine, so I would actually be more pissed at my doctor if he didn't tell me the potential bad with the good.

If there's a potential downside to getting the vaccine, it's my doctor's responsibility to tell me what those potential downsides are. I don't want to hold him criminally responsible. I want him to keep me healthy...

Cesspool is the media that failed to explain that to you because they have political axe to grind.

Now, it's California. California's the cesspool...

It's not a court law dummy. It's not a criminal conviction. You are so fucking lazy you won't even read the bill. The law allows the state medical board to fine or revoke the license of a doctor. It's the threat to ruin one's career. Don't say anything we don't like and if you do we will cancel you. It's covid fascism.

There can be no criminal conviction without a court of law.

I have an excellent relationship with my doctor.

Why would I want to fuck him over by doing something which cause him to lose his license?.

Gee, if my doctor prescribed something that was meant to cure me, but helped line his pockets, that would pretty much destroy any "excellent relationship" I might have had with him.

So yes I would definitely report him to keep him from harming others.

Gee, if my doctor prescribed something that was meant to cure me, but helped line his pockets, that would pretty much destroy any "excellent relationship" I might have had with him.

So yes I would definitely report him to keep him from harming others.

Doctors prescribe things that line their own pockets all the time. Just because they profit does not mean it was the wrong diagnosis.

It could be, I never said it wasn't if actually carried out.
The idea that it could be carried out is troubling enough, the fact you don’t think it would is irrelevant to the fact it is on the books and can be used at any point and time.

The idea that it could be carried out is troubling enough, the fact you don’t think it would is irrelevant to the fact it is on the books and can be used at any point and time.

You seem to believe that my belief that Newsome is simply signing off on more worthless bills he knows will do nothing is a defense. It is not. I HATE when politicians do that.

"Enrich himself"? How so?

How does giving me all of the available information about something "enrich" my doctor?

What a silly thing to suggest...

What's criminal would be not telling me all of the pertinent information I would need to make an informed decision regarding my health. Let's face it, there's a lot of concern over the vaccine, so I would actually be more pissed at my doctor if he didn't tell me the potential bad with the good.

If there's a potential downside to getting the vaccine, it's my doctor's responsibility to tell me what those potential downsides are. I don't want to hold him criminally responsible. I want him to keep me healthy...

Now, it's California. California's the cesspool...

"All of the available information" doesn't include unproven medications and quack cures. You keep talking about covid disinformation as if they are merely "alternative forms of treatment". They are not anything of the kind.

Hydroxycholoriquinine was discontinued in clinical studies because patient who were given the drug were DYING at much higher rates than those who didn't get it.

Those doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet, were selling it to gullible viewers. Look at all of the people on Joe Rogan's show who died after taking that useless drug.

This isn't a "free speech" issue. Nowhere is it legal to lie to people, so YOU can make money. Promoting quack and fake cures isn't a matter of "free speech", it's a matter of lies and deceptions. Framing fraud as a "free speech issue" means that there is no way for consumers' to be protected from fraud artists at all.

It's very telling indeed that Republicans want the right to lie with impunity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back