California makes it illegal for doctors in "that state" to DISAGREE with "politicians."

Gee, if my doctor prescribed something that was meant to cure me, but helped line his pockets, that would pretty much destroy any "excellent relationship" I might have had with him.

So yes I would definitely report him to keep him from harming others.

As I said, I have an excellent relationship with my physician. Aside form the doctor/patient relationship, we're also good friends. I guess if I had to avail myself of the local free clinic misinformation might be a concern, but I trust my doctor. That's why he's my doctor.

Pity that, obviously, you don't have that type of relationship with your doctor...

"All of the available information" doesn't include unproven medications and quack cures. You keep talking about covid disinformation as if they are merely "alternative forms of treatment". They are not anything of the kind.

I "keep talking" about "Covid disinformation"??

Where the fuck did I say anything about "Covid disinformation"?

If you're going to insist on lying to make a point, I'll happily move you over to the stupid "shithead pile" and treat you accordingly.

Don't put words in my mouth.

WHat I actually said was that I expect my doctor to give me all of the available information about not only Covid, but about anything which could affect my health...

Hydroxycholoriquinine was discontinued in clinical studies because patient who were given the drug were DYING at much higher rates than those who didn't get it.

Huh, whatever. I never said a single word about that...

Those doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet, were selling it to gullible viewers.

Huh, whatever. I never said a single word about that...

Look at all of the people on Joe Rogan's show who died after taking that useless drug.

If they're dead, how are they on Rogan's show?

But, seriously, I don't watch Rogan's show and, to be honest, it's not exactly the first place I'd look to for accurate Covid information...

"All of the available information" doesn't include unproven medications and quack cures. You keep talking about covid disinformation as if they are merely "alternative forms of treatment". They are not anything of the kind.

Hydroxycholoriquinine was discontinued in clinical studies because patient who were given the drug were DYING at much higher rates than those who didn't get it.

Those doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet, were selling it to gullible viewers. Look at all of the people on Joe Rogan's show who died after taking that useless drug.
Mainstream medical professionals gave children opiates to crying babies. They gave people cocaine for toothaches, the gave strychnine for fatigue and sexual dysfunction and tapeworms to lose weight. Which do you want to try? They were based on solid medical studies.

This isn't a "free speech" issue. Nowhere is it legal to lie to people, so YOU can make money. Promoting quack and fake cures isn't a matter of "free speech", it's a matter of lies and deceptions. Framing fraud as a "free speech issue" means that there is no way for consumers' to be protected from fraud artists at all.

It's very telling indeed that Republicans want the right to lie with impunity.
Prove that it happens. So far we have your opinion.

Prove that it happens. So far we have your opinion.

The internet doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet was an excellent example. But it's not up to ME to prove any of this. Since I'm not the one writing or passing the legislation, go fuck yourself, and ask these politicians to prove it.

YOU have yet to prove CRT is being taught in schools but you still yap on as if it is.

The internet doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet was an excellent example. But it's not up to ME to prove any of this. Since I'm not the one writing or passing the legislation, go fuck yourself, and ask these politicians to prove it.

YOU have yet to prove CRT is being taught in schools but you still yap on as if it is.
Where did I say CRT was being taught anywhere? Prove to me where I said CRT was being taught in school. Go ahead, prove it.

We are talking about medical treatment and then when I show you how fucking stupid your position is, you change subjects. Coward, stay on topic.

Wow.

Could you imagine if that were really happening?
The War on Poverty Great Society enacted in 1965. Poverty is still here and worse in 2022. Tens of trillions of dollars spent. And people who are angered and hooked on the government like drug addicts. That is really happening.

Conformity of thought is now required whether it is online, on college campuses, or, if you are in California, in a physician-patient relationship.

PayPal recently introduced a $2,500 fine for anyone involved in “the sending, posting, or publication of any messages, content, or materials” that — in “PayPal’s sole discretion” — “promote misinformation.”

After a firestorm of criticism, PayPal withdrew the policy, claiming the whole thing was a misunderstanding and was not official policy — hardly a convincing explanation from a site with a history of banning those it considers politically incorrect.

But California physicians have had no such relief.

Gov. Gavin Newsom recently signed California Assembly Bill 2098, making it the first state to attempt to censor what physicians can say about COVID-19 to their patients. This is a dangerous, and likely unconstitutional, effort that other states must resist.

Just so we are more clear. It is only now ILLEGAL for DOCTORS in that so called state to disagree with DEMOCRAT POLITICANS.

You know how the fbi only exists to persecute democrat opposition and insulate the democrats from their federal violations?

A lot like that.
Clearly unconstitutional.

Gov Hair Gel is a complete joke.

I read your whole ridiculous rant trying to make sense of it and finally I realized that California has made it illegal for doctors to LIE to their patients about covid, or anything else. Once would think that anti-quackery laws would prevent this but apparently California felt the need to drive this home to those who falsely promoted ivermectin as a cure, just to line their own pockets.

THE OP WANTS DOCTORS TO BE ABLE TO LIE TO PATIENTS IN ORDER TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS.
Lie according to who? Doctors or Gov Brylcreem?

It's not at all surprising that you believe that lying is acceptable for doctors. You're just that stupid and you prove it every day. Here, take these nice arsenic pills. They won't hurt you.
Who determines who lied? You?

I read your whole ridiculous rant trying to make sense of it and finally I realized that California has made it illegal for doctors to LIE to their patients about covid, or anything else. Once would think that anti-quackery laws would prevent this but apparently California felt the need to drive this home to those who falsely promoted ivermectin as a cure, just to line their own pockets.

THE OP WANTS DOCTORS TO BE ABLE TO LIE TO PATIENTS IN ORDER TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS.

Last year you, Joe Biden, MSNBC, and CNN all told us that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. That was a lie. You should all be punished for that.

Because he lied to you to enrich himself and California wants to give you a way to hold him criminally accountable in their state.

Cesspool is the media that failed to explain that to you because they have political axe to grind.
Was that legal in KKKalifornia before this bill?

Conformity of thought is now required whether it is online, on college campuses, or, if you are in California, in a physician-patient relationship.

PayPal recently introduced a $2,500 fine for anyone involved in “the sending, posting, or publication of any messages, content, or materials” that — in “PayPal’s sole discretion” — “promote misinformation.”

After a firestorm of criticism, PayPal withdrew the policy, claiming the whole thing was a misunderstanding and was not official policy — hardly a convincing explanation from a site with a history of banning those it considers politically incorrect.

But California physicians have had no such relief.

Gov. Gavin Newsom recently signed California Assembly Bill 2098, making it the first state to attempt to censor what physicians can say about COVID-19 to their patients. This is a dangerous, and likely unconstitutional, effort that other states must resist.

Just so we are more clear. It is only now ILLEGAL for DOCTORS in that so called state to disagree with DEMOCRAT POLITICANS.

You know how the fbi only exists to persecute democrat opposition and insulate the democrats from their federal violations?

A lot like that.
They keep denying that they are fascists yet do everything fascists do.

Gee, if my doctor prescribed something that was meant to cure me, but helped line his pockets, that would pretty much destroy any "excellent relationship" I might have had with him.

So yes I would definitely report him to keep him from harming others.
How does a Dr make money off prescriptions in the US, Simp.

Those doctors promoting ivermectin on the internet, were selling it to gullible viewers. Look at all of the people on Joe Rogan's show who died after taking that useless drug.
Link us up to your data in these higher death rates Dragonlady

Hydroxychloroquin has been widely prescribed for over 50 years safely.

This isn't a "free speech" issue. Nowhere is it legal to lie to people, so YOU can make money. Promoting quack and fake cures isn't a matter of "free speech", it's a matter of lies and deceptions. Framing fraud as a "free speech issue" means that there is no way for consumers' to be protected from fraud artists at all.

It's very telling indeed that Republicans want the right to lie with impunity.
If it’s not legal, why did KKKalifornia need this law, Simp?

Forum List

Back