California is becoming a shithole (literally)

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
California is quickly becoming a true shithole (literally). Homeless defecating in the streets. Sure it rains (once in a while) and city crews work to clean the streets. But much of that human waste is being washed into the gutters, down the drains that lead to storm drains that lead to the oceans. We know cities aren’t doing much to stem the problem, where are the environmentalists?

California’s Exploding Homeless Population Result of Failed Democrat Policies

Thousands Of Needles, Human Waste Found At OC Homeless Site

Complaints soar as San Francisco drowns in human waste

California is quickly becoming a true shithole (literally). Homeless defecating in the streets. Sure it rains (once in a while) and city crews work to clean the streets. But much of that human waste is being washed into the gutters, down the drains that lead to storm drains that lead to the oceans. We know cities aren’t doing much to stem the problem, where are the environmentalists?

What is the purpose of having a thread like this on a daily basis? What agenda does it serve? I'm getting pretty sick of it, actually. Rehashing exactly the same thing over and over and over and over.....

What is the purpose of having a thread like this on a daily basis? What agenda does it serve? I'm getting pretty sick of it, actually. Rehashing exactly the same thing over and over and over and over.....

On a daily basis? Is that dementia setting in? How about coming up with a solution.

I can't wait for people to loose their shit when there is an outbreak of the Bubonic Plague in LA.

The shittier the better. Hope the entire state implodes and collapses under the weight of failed liberal policies and illegals as Hollywood falls apart. I'm so sick and tired of hearing Californians tell me how great their state is as they still remember it from the 1960s.

Maybe if the politicians who have allowed this situation to get so out of hand hear about it every day, maybe they will finally figure out a way to fix their problem. There are some pretty dire predictions down the road if they don't.

On a daily basis? Is that dementia setting in? How about coming up with a solution.
I don't live there, and neither do you. Let's let SF work it out. And you have not answered my question. For weeks, there has been at least one people shitting in the streets of SF thread in the active topics list. So, what's it to ya?

Maybe if the politicians who have allowed this situation to get so out of hand hear about it every day, maybe they will finally figure out a way to fix their problem. There are some pretty dire predictions down the road if they don't.
I see. You believe politicians read USMB, do you?

I'm sick of RACIST TRUMP and ANY DAY NOW stuff too.

But it's what people do.

One party rule...the dems have found a way to cheat in every California election and to get away with it and this is what you end up with....a liberal cesspool....if the nation doesn't shut down illegal immigration the rest of the nation will be just like CA.....

California needs an electoral college...its big and diverse enough to warrant one here....

I see. You believe politicians read USMB, do you?
You never know what politicians read. You would think politicians would be interested in what the people think in a representative Democracy.

Well, the Democrats complain that "their message" isn't getting out to the electorate. We're just helping!

yet you never say this to the die hard lefties here who do the same shit over and over...like dean and billy and jim....

yet you never say this to the die hard lefties here who do the same shit over and over...like dean and billy and jim....
What thread do they start over and over and over? I hadn't really noticed.

I suppose this is why I need to read about poop in the streets all the time:
a liberal cesspool....if the nation doesn't shut down illegal immigration the rest of the nation will be just like CA.....
Not that we believe you, but that must be the agenda.

a liberal cesspool....if the nation doesn't shut down illegal immigration the rest of the nation will be just like CA.....
Sounds like you're defending popping in the street. Not long ago we'd have laughed at the idea. Thinking this could spread is not far fetched.

What thread do they start over and over and over? I hadn't really noticed.
of course you havent....i gave you their names,like you told me in the thread about blacks and Africa ....look it up....

Sounds like you're defending popping in the street. Not long ago we'd have laughed at the idea. Thinking this could spread is not far fetched.
Read this book, ice. It's not long and it's a fast read.

Homelessness and desperation are a real thing and I realize that. It is the homelessness that needs to be addressed, not constant harping about dispossessed men and women that have no choice but to go behind a parked van or car and do their business. Picture having to live that way. Once again, it seems to me that the right has got the wrong end of the stick.

upload_2019-7-17_14-57-38.png

Forum List

Back