The Ten Plagues Of California

That header belongs to PJ Media, not to me. But it is totally appropriate.

We've been talking about (at least I have) what happens when your State or City, or anywhere else, when it gets taken over by dims.

THIS is what happens people.

The only reason you don't know about it is, quite frankly, if you're a dim you only get your 'news' from the fake news media.

People; California is the most beautiful place on the Planet. Nobody else even gets close. You can go surfing in the morning and Snow Skiing that same afternoon.

They have the best agricultural climate in the world, fantastic location for shipping, trade, etc.....

But dims are turning it into -- Well, into a shithole.

What they are doing for California, they want to do for you.

Maybe you like one or two things abut the dim platform. Actually, so do I.

But people, here's the Honest To God Truth.......

They are THE most incompetent party the Planet has ever known. If you're a single-issue voter (most dims are) you need to decide whether your one, single, selfish need or desire is worth what dims will do to this Country

Ten Plagues of California Are Turning The Golden State into a Third-World Hell Hole

Ten Plagues of California Are Turning The Golden State into a Third-World Hell Hole
stephengreen-1465983227.sized-50x50xf.jpg

BY STEPHEN GREEN JUNE 3, 2019
CHAT 351 COMMENTS
AP_19151016634819.sized-770x415xc.jpg

A homeless man stands amongst a trash lined street in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, May 30, 2019. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel)

In your typical Third-World megalopolis, basic city functions fall into disrepair, while once-eradicated diseases run rampant -- and the local bigwig boasts about saving the world.

Los Angeles is quickly becoming a typical Third-World megalopolis, and the rest of the state isn't far behind.

Yesterday the New York Post reported "rats running everywhere among piles of decaying garbage," in a "sprawling 50-block area that is believed to be the base for around 4,200 homeless people."

Local columnist Steve Lopez called his city a "giant trash receptacle" and asked, "Did someone turn back the calendar a few hundred years?” No, Steve, the city government turned hard left is all. Although debate fans might note that that's a distinction without a difference.

So where did all that trash come from? Los Angelenos are dumping it out in the streets -- and the city isn't collecting it. Two weeks ago Fox News reported that the problem goes back at least to last October, when the city noticed nine cases of typhus. The city "cleaned up some of the worst piles of garbage," but then they slacked right back off. The huge pile returned quickly, but officials at first said that it "could take up to 90 days before it's cleaned up." The same local news report described it this way:

Even the city's most notorious trash pile, located between downtown LA's busy Fashion and Produce districts, continues to be a magnet for rats after it was cleaned up months ago. The rodents can carry typhus-infected fleas, which can spread the disease to humans through bacteria rubbed into the eyes or cuts and scrapes on the skin, resulting in severe flu-like symptoms.

The story also noted that an "out-of-control rat population can even lead to the spread of dangerous strains of salmonella and bubonic plague.".........................................
More California envy from those CRCs who live in places like Mississippi, Alabama, and Arkansas.....:71:

People in Alabama has envy of poop ridden streets?

In case you missed it first time around Los Angelenos are dumping garbage in the streets. These are households that empty garbage cans in the streets. These are small mom and pop restaurants that throw filled trash bags out of the backs of pick up trucks. This is medieval. Slop jars emptied out of second floor windows. Do they not know? Or do they just not care? Is this how they lived back home?
They are lazy republicans.

In case you missed it first time around Los Angelenos are dumping garbage in the streets. These are households that empty garbage cans in the streets. These are small mom and pop restaurants that throw filled trash bags out of the backs of pick up trucks. This is medieval. Slop jars emptied out of second floor windows. Do they not know? Or do they just not care? Is this how they lived back home?

Is it because the City isn't picking up the trash or is it because the people are pigs??
The republican pigs are the root cause. They are lazy and do not want to work. I am so glad I do not have to deal with republicans as an employer anymore.

Is it because the City isn't picking up the trash or is it because the people are pigs??
The republican pigs are the root cause. They are lazy and do not want to work. I am so glad I do not have to deal with republicans as an employer anymore.

So you live in an alternative universe where liberals run companies and conservative's are lazy?

Let us guess you are 16 years old?

No doubt about half of how glad people are not working with you.

they need a rat control program like NY, Boston ,and Chicago
gotta have it

LA doesnt have one
they like to make believe theyre a real city they should at least try and act like one
:04:

3392851001_5370d969b9_b.jpg

Yep, here in California the new motto seems to be "adopt a new pet".
Rodenticide Act in California May Affect Rodent Control in Your State

But wait! Isn't rodenticide kinda like spreading toxic poisons into the environment? How's that work, poisoning the environment?

they need a rat control program like NY, Boston ,and Chicago
gotta have it

LA doesnt have one
they like to make believe theyre a real city they should at least try and act like one
:04:

3392851001_5370d969b9_b.jpg

Yep, here in California the new motto seems to be "adopt a new pet".
Rodenticide Act in California May Affect Rodent Control in Your State

But wait! Isn't rodenticide kinda like spreading toxic poisons into the environment? How's that work, poisoning the environment?

Yep, spreading diseases from rats sounds so much safer.

What planet or alternate universe do you live in?

Forum List

Back