California Is Now Going To Make You Drink Sewage

Where do you think the water from sewage treatment plants goes now? Can you say streams, rivers and lakes where drinking water is taken from?

Usually while in the rivers and lakes it mixes with clean water, and then is treated further at a water treatment plant. It also gets treated while in the natural waterways further before being treated at a water plant.

Direct sewage to potable water treatment is possible, but very expensive and does suffer from a perception stigma.

Most of my work in Wastewater treatment involves discharge to the ocean, so no concerns about downstream potable users exist.

Usually while in the rivers and lakes it mixes with clean water, and then is treated further at a water treatment plant. It also gets treated while in the natural waterways further before being treated at a water plant.

Direct sewage to potable water treatment is possible, but very expensive and does suffer from a perception stigma.

Most of my work in Wastewater treatment involves discharge to the ocean, so no concerns about downstream potable users exist.
My well water stinks so bad you'd think it was a terlit.

Forum List

Back