Ohio GOP proposes tax-free guns, ammo

I am against all government transfers.

No welfare, grants, subsidies, bailouts or entitlements of any kind. No taking money from somebody that earned and giving it somebody that didn't earn it.

That includes everybody.

Will you join me?
keep in mind,, tax breaks are not taking from one and giving to the other,,
and in this case you cant tax a right or its not a right,,

I am against all government transfers.

No welfare, grants, subsidies, bailouts or entitlements of any kind. No taking money from somebody that earned and giving it somebody that didn't earn it.

That includes everybody.

Will you join me?

No. A country that is supposed to be as great as the USA should be willing to help its poor.

No. A country that is supposed to be as great as the USA should be willing to help its poor.
A country as great as the US should not make slaves of its citizen by taking the money the citizens make and giving away to sorry ass ghetto shitheads and Illegals.

I am quite capable of deciding how much I need to help the poor. I don't need the goddamn government to make the decision for me. That is called oppression.

A country as great as the US should not make slaves of its citizen by taking the money the citizens make and giving away to sorry ass ghetto shitheads and Illegals.

I am quite capable of deciding how much I need to help the poor. I don't need the goddamn government to make the decision for me. That is called oppression.

You'll get over it.

We do....we have transferred 23 trillion dollars trying to help the poor....

This year the federal, state, and local governments will spend close to a combined $1 trillion to fund more than 100 separate anti‐poverty programs. In fact, since Lyndon Johnson declared “war on poverty” in 1965, government efforts to fight poverty have cost more than $23 trillion.

We do....we have transferred 23 trillion dollars trying to help the poor....

This year the federal, state, and local governments will spend close to a combined $1 trillion to fund more than 100 separate anti‐poverty programs. In fact, since Lyndon Johnson declared “war on poverty” in 1965, government efforts to fight poverty have cost more than $23 trillion.

Great. The argument was that we should quit.

Forum List

Back