California Dreamin' bout LGBTQ

What about all the straight students that wish to engage in Intramural sports and Academic competition with those states. Is that not discrimination against those who do not wish to participate in the LGBTQxyz lifestyle?.
The law bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel by employees of state agencies and departments as well as members of boards, authorities, and commissions.

Students at State Universities are not employees, or members of boards, authorities or commissions.

. Don't need more fascists showing up anyways....

And Brown is a fascist because he signed a bill passed by the elected representatives, that restricts the State paying for employee travel?

By that standard, Trump is a fascist if he signs off on the new healthcare bill, which would refuse tax credits for insurance to Americans who buy an insurance plan that includes provisions for abortion.

Of course by that standard, Trump is more of a fascist since he just tightened the restrictions on travel by Americans to Cuba......(real restrictions not just refusing to pay for their travel)

you make your little Trump comparisons. If it pleases you. EVEN IF --- they make no sense like your last diversion. If it helps you ignore the massive egotistical bad idea of BARRING travel within "the free-est country" on the planet.

I've never seen so much kamikaze defense of the indefensible in my lifetime. You're becoming "radicalized" and will be "marginalized" -- if you keep this hissy fit up...

Got news for you.. You get TONS of volunteers and cross agency aid fighting your fires every year... Tenn is the VOLUNTEER STATE. We GO and do that..

....................... or maybe we don't....

"On Thursday, California Atty. Gen. Xavier Becerra said Texas and three other states were being put on a list of states that had adopted laws seen by Becerra as discriminatory to the LGBT community and therefore were off-limits for state-sponsored travel.”

But the California AG was all against Trumps travel ban of citizens from nations that mudered gays for the crime of being gay. Hypocrisy at its finest!

California joins lawsuit challenging Trump's latest travel ban
Hypocrisy at its finest! Steve, is why I posted this article!

Trump Said to Announce Ban on Doing Business With Cuban Military

President Donald Trump will announce a ban on Americans.....

The president will announce the changes, which also block individuals from being able to plan their own educational trips to the island outside of tour groups and places new restrictions on where they can spend their money, during a speech Friday afternoon in Miami.

Flacal: I thought only repressive dictatorships were THAT concerned over where their citizens travel. I can FINALLY legitimately call it the Fascist State of Cali...

Waiting for Flacal to call it the Fascist United States.......

Suspect i will wait in vain.

"On Thursday, California Atty. Gen. Xavier Becerra said Texas and three other states were being put on a list of states that had adopted laws seen by Becerra as discriminatory to the LGBT community and therefore were off-limits for state-sponsored travel.”

But the California AG was all against Trumps travel ban of citizens from nations that mudered gays for the crime of being gay. Hypocrisy at its finest!

California joins lawsuit challenging Trump's latest travel ban
Hypocrisy at its finest! Steve, is why I posted this article!

Yep- lots of hypocrisy in your OP......lol

What about all the straight students that wish to engage in Intramural sports and Academic competition with those states. Is that not discrimination against those who do not wish to participate in the LGBTQxyz lifestyle?.
The law bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel by employees of state agencies and departments as well as members of boards, authorities, and commissions.

Students at State Universities are not employees, or members of boards, authorities or commissions.

And Brown is a fascist because he signed a bill passed by the elected representatives, that restricts the State paying for employee travel?

By that standard, Trump is a fascist if he signs off on the new healthcare bill, which would refuse tax credits for insurance to Americans who buy an insurance plan that includes provisions for abortion.

Of course by that standard, Trump is more of a fascist since he just tightened the restrictions on travel by Americans to Cuba......(real restrictions not just refusing to pay for their travel)

you make your little Trump comparisons. If it pleases you. EVEN IF --- they make no sense like your last diversion. If it helps you ignore the massive egotistical bad idea of BARRING travel within "the free-est country" on the planet.

You will never hold Trump or the United States to the arbitrary standard you seem to want to hold Brown and California.

And how could you?

Your position is pure hypocrisy.

California offers sanctuary to people who want to Murder LBTQxyz in the name of their Muslim faith, but bans travel to states that don't want to give LBTQ, children to play with. CA says Travel Bans are Unconstitutional, but enforces a travel ban to 8 fellow states because of Laws applied to their residents. So CA thinks it is OK to tell other states how to treat their citizens, but the President shouldn't tell California how to treat foreigners. WTF.

Are you really this much of an idiot? I guess you are.

California has not 'banned' travel to these states- as Trump proposed banning the immigration from certain countries.

California has banned paying State funds for employees to go to these states. If Trump had banned the Federal Government from paying to arrange the airfares from refugees from Syria, then that would be similar.

As a Californian- if I want to travel to any of those states I am free to do so. No ban at all.

Thank you for posting this. There's a couple of other threads where RWs are saying the same crazy stuff. How can someone get this SO wrong?

They just parrot what they hear on RW talk shows.

All day.
Every day.

:rolleyes:

Got news for you.. You get TONS of volunteers and cross agency aid fighting your fires every year... Tenn is the VOLUNTEER STATE. We GO and do that....

And? California sends tons of volunteer fire fighters to states all over the West.

If your volunteers don't want to come to California, then they don't come.

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.

You are wrong Syriusly. Sports teams must be accompanied by School employees such as Coaches, and chaperones, equipment Managers . University Professors and Scientists are often called upon to travel and lecture. They sit on Boards and Commissions. My son is a scientist for the California Coastal Commission, and came to Texas for an international conference on Ocean Pollution.

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.

So......you want the government to be telling consenting Americans how they can have private consensual sex.

Yes- you are so 'dead set against' laws trampling on people's rights.....

I imagine Texas is pleased they won't have to deal with California loons.

Thus is just nonsense and Cali would be wise to address their looming fiscal meltdown and becoming the second Illinois instead of playing social justice warrior

. My son is a scientist for the California Coastal Commission, and came to Texas for an international conference on Ocean Pollution.

And he is a state employee, and that travel will no longer be paid for by the state.
But your son is not 'banned' from going to Texas- he just will not be allowed to bill the State for his travel.

You are wrong Syriusly. Sports teams must be accompanied by School employees such as Coaches, and chaperones, equipment Managers . .

So you agree that students are not banned from going to any state.

You will never hold Trump or the United States to the arbitrary standard you seem to want to hold Brown and California.

And how could you?

Your position is pure hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is making excuses for Hypocrisy!

So......you want the government to be telling consenting Americans how they can have private consensual sex.

Yes- you are so 'dead set against' laws trampling on people's rights.....

The guy is just like the islamis he attacks. He wants to control peoples lives and even kill them if they dare step out of his beliefs.

He is a religious fascist.

Forum List

Back