California Dreamin' bout LGBTQ

The law bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel by employees of state agencies and departments as well as members of boards, authorities, and commissions.

Students at State Universities are not employees, or members of boards, authorities or commissions.

. Don't need more fascists showing up anyways....

And Brown is a fascist because he signed a bill passed by the elected representatives, that restricts the State paying for employee travel?

By that standard, Trump is a fascist if he signs off on the new healthcare bill, which would refuse tax credits for insurance to Americans who buy an insurance plan that includes provisions for abortion.

Of course by that standard, Trump is more of a fascist since he just tightened the restrictions on travel by Americans to Cuba......(real restrictions not just refusing to pay for their travel)

you make your little Trump comparisons. If it pleases you. EVEN IF --- they make no sense like your last diversion. If it helps you ignore the massive egotistical bad idea of BARRING travel within "the free-est country" on the planet.

You will never hold Trump or the United States to the arbitrary standard you seem to want to hold Brown and California.

And how could you?

Your position is pure hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is making excuses for Hypocrisy!

LOL

What about all the straight students that wish to engage in Intramural sports and Academic competition with those states. Is that not discrimination against those who do not wish to participate in the LGBTQxyz lifestyle?.
The law bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel by employees of state agencies and departments as well as members of boards, authorities, and commissions.

Students at State Universities are not employees, or members of boards, authorities or commissions.
. My son is a scientist for the California Coastal Commission, and came to Texas for an international conference on Ocean Pollution.

And he is a state employee, and that travel will no longer be paid for by the state.
But your son is not 'banned' from going to Texas- he just will not be allowed to bill the State for his travel.
He isn't paid enough to travel the world at his own expense representing California, so that LBTQxyz can adopt children to molest!

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.

So......you want the government to be telling consenting Americans how they can have private consensual sex.

Yes- you are so 'dead set against' laws trampling on people's rights.....

People don't have the right to be a fag. And that's a fact. Seriously, Syriusly.

What about all the straight students that wish to engage in Intramural sports and Academic competition with those states. Is that not discrimination against those who do not wish to participate in the LGBTQxyz lifestyle?.

. My son is a scientist for the California Coastal Commission, and came to Texas for an international conference on Ocean Pollution.

And he is a state employee, and that travel will no longer be paid for by the state.
But your son is not 'banned' from going to Texas- he just will not be allowed to bill the State for his travel.
He isn't paid enough to travel the world at his own expense representing California, so that LBTQxyz can adopt children to molest!

Sigh. Your son is an employee of the State of California. As an employee he has to follow his employers travel policy- and the State of California's travel policy is that the State will not pay for travel to Texas. So he doesn't get to go to Texas. How many lives will be lost because your son is not paid to go to Texas?

And why would your son travel representing California so people can adopt children to molest?

How very bizarre.

I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony. It may be legal now by law but it's still an abominable sin.

So......you want the government to be telling consenting Americans how they can have private consensual sex.

People don't have the right to be a fag. And that's a fact. Seriously, Syriusly.

So you think that Big Brother should be telling Americans exactly whom they are allowed to have consensual sex?

Seriously?

The guy is just like the islamis he attacks. He wants to control peoples lives and even kill them if they dare step out of his beliefs.

He is a religious fascist.
Absolutely not. I don't care what other people do. In the end God will handle it.

This is why religion sucks as it is nothing but a myth that drives people to mistreat other people.

Oh give that up, you sound like a redundant parrot, religion sucks, infrastructure!!!!

You idiots preach tolerance but if you don't get your way are some of the most intolerant jackwads on the planet

So you think that Big Brother should be telling Americans exactly whom they are allowed to have consensual sex?

Seriously?

This is why I don't take their anti-government and small government bullshit seriously. It is all a joke! They're big fascist government when it hurts people.

You are wrong Syriusly. Sports teams must be accompanied by School employees such as Coaches, and chaperones, equipment Managers . .

So you agree that students are not banned from going to any state.
Are you being treated for a Cognition disorder Syriusly? If not you should be!

The travel ban was first put into effect January 1 when state measure AB 1887 became law. The law says California is "a leader in protecting civil rights and preventing discrimination" and should not support or finance "discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people."

The guy is just like the islamis he attacks. He wants to control peoples lives and even kill them if they dare step out of his beliefs.

He is a religious fascist.
Absolutely not. I don't care what other people do. In the end God will handle it.

Which is why you prefer laws which let the Government tell Americans how they can have sex.....

You are wrong Syriusly. Sports teams must be accompanied by School employees such as Coaches, and chaperones, equipment Managers . .

Are you being treated for a Cognition disorder Syriusly? If not you should be!

The travel ban was first put into effect January 1 when state measure AB 1887 became law. The law says California is "a leader in protecting civil rights and preventing discrimination" and should not support or finance "discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people."

Seriously?

Where did I say or imply that?

Seriously?

Where did I say or imply that?

Hoss:
I am dead set against anyone or any law trampling on anybody's rights but I do long for the good ol' days when homosexuality was a felony.

Got news for you.. You get TONS of volunteers and cross agency aid fighting your fires every year... Tenn is the VOLUNTEER STATE. We GO and do that..

....................... or maybe we don't....
Your State (Tenn.) will support you to go help California, but CA will not return the favor if Tenn. needs help!

Forum List

Back