MSNBC Gives a Conservative a Show and Left Freak Out

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The party of peace and tolerance once again.

MSNBC is giving a show to conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt and liberals are predictably freaking out. The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday explained that Hewitt’s first show will air on Saturday, June 24. Writer Jeremy Barr added, “In giving Hewitt his own show, MSNBC is sure to raise eyebrows, considering that the network has been doing well mostly on the strength of left-leaning opinion journalists like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell.”

comply.jpg

Liberals FREAK OUT as MSNBC Gives Conservative Hugh Hewitt a Show

Doesn't MSNBC already have Joe Scarborough? Like, for eons?

Fun fact: Ann Coulter used to have an MSNBC show too.

Yeah, those guys are there for leftists to shoot arrows at. The same deal with that black leftist on FOX who's name escapes me at the moment.

Don't go to MSNBC to look for conservatism.

Let me know how these shows pan out. None of them are real conservatives to me, but it is good to know that the last bastion of hope for the Left, MSNBC, is being invaded by Conservatives. That must really ruin their night.

Obviously, NBC thinks they can attract a broader audience this way and boost ratings, but don't expect a true, hard core conservative voice there to exist, thrive or not be fucked with. It will bomb.

The party of peace and tolerance once again. MSNBC is giving a show to conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt and liberals are predictably freaking out. The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday explained that Hewitt’s first show will air on Saturday, June 24. Writer Jeremy Barr added, “In giving Hewitt his own show, MSNBC is sure to raise eyebrows, considering that the network has been doing well mostly on the strength of left-leaning opinion journalists like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell.”
"Raising an eyebrow" is now "freaking out"? You guys crack me up! :laugh2:

As well as Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson and Glen Beck.

Not even moderateness
Yeah, those guys are there for leftists to shoot arrows at. The same deal with that black leftist on FOX who's name escapes me at the moment.

Don't go to MSNBC to look for conservatism.

Let me know how these shows pan out. None of them are real conservatives to me, but it is good to know that the last bastion of hope for the Left, MSNBC, is being invaded by Conservatives. That must really ruin their night.

Obviously, NBC thinks they can attract a broader audience this way and boost ratings, but don't expect a true, hard core conservative voice there to exist, thrive or not be fucked with. It will bomb.

"True hard core (insert adjective) voices" are never what commercial networks are going for. They're going for attention -- which is what ratings means. That means whoever can resonate with emotions. Whether that emotion is in assent or in disagreement, makes no difference.

I don't know Hugh Hewitt's style but that's the benchmark by which he'll be measured-- as all content is -- how much attention he can attract.

That's exactly what Lush Rimjob was going for when he infamously went on the air yelling SLUT SLUT SLUT --- generating attention to inflate sagging ratings.

William F. Buckley was a true conservative voice, and he had to do his TV show on PBS --- because he was too cerebral to sell soap.

Yes but Joe is more moderate to left leaning, rather than the mainstream Repubs who are moderate to right leaning.

Doesn't MSNBC already have Joe Scarborough? Like, for eons? Fun fact: Ann Coulter used to have an MSNBC show too.
Yes but Joe is more moderate to left leaning, rather than the mainstream Repubs who are moderate to right leaning.
Joe is a classical conservative, unlike into what "conservatism" has morphed in recent years.

The party of peace and tolerance once again. MSNBC is giving a show to conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt and liberals are predictably freaking out. The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday explained that Hewitt’s first show will air on Saturday, June 24. Writer Jeremy Barr added, “In giving Hewitt his own show, MSNBC is sure to raise eyebrows, considering that the network has been doing well mostly on the strength of left-leaning opinion journalists like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell.”
The move will "raise eyebrows?" That’s an understatement. Liberals on Twitter are already attacking the cable network for hiring a “fascist.” It was just last week that Avengers movie star Mark Ruffalo complained, “Sign the petition: Tell @MSNBC @NBCNews to stop the white conservative hiring spree.”

"Raising an eyebrow" is now "freaking out"? You guys crack me up!
The move will "raise eyebrows?" That’s an understatement. Liberals on Twitter are already attacking the cable network for hiring a “fascist.” It was just last week that Avengers movie star Mark Ruffalo complained, “Sign the petition: Tell @MSNBC @NBCNews to stop the white conservative hiring spree.”
Signing a petition is "freaking out"? Sounds like someone exercising the Constitutional rights. Are only conservatives allowed to "freak out" and do they have to do it by tweeting at 3 a.m.?

Tough titty. MSNBC is a private company; they'll hire who they see fit to hire.

If there actually are people freaking out on Twitter (which sounds absurd ---- how "freaked out" can you be if all you're going to do is Twit about it :lol: ) --- then they ain't "Liberals" by definition.

Freaking out is getting to be their weekly dispair. There's special elections, invalid polls, and terror all over Europe. Yeah...they are freaking out...Liberalism is taking a hit imo.

Freaking out is getting to be their weekly dispair. There's special elections, invalid polls, and terror all over Europe. Yeah...they are freaking out...Liberalism is taking a hit imo.
That's why they are getting violent.

That's why they are getting violent.
I think it is part of their nature as well. Have you ever seen a conservative riot, loot and commit arson over a decision in a trial? It's just not in their make up.

We see BLM, "fry the police like bacon;" Occupy Wall Street and any street they can shit on; Liberal professors wanting whites to just die; and rioting, looting a fires started when a black person is shot whike breaking the law. It all started on Obama's watch. Great legacy.

Oh for crying out loud. Hewitt is not the first and he's not the only.

But, I don't get why they hired him because he is almost always wrong.

Forum List

Back