California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the far left nut jobs who run California suddenly believe in Federalism?

The state of California is studying ways to suspend financial transfers to Washington after the Trump administration threatened to withhold federal money from sanctuary cities, KPIX 5 has learned.

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

Both sides, DTMB, play right and left, big and small government nonsense as they wish.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the far left nut jobs who run California suddenly believe in Federalism?

The state of California is studying ways to suspend financial transfers to Washington after the Trump administration threatened to withhold federal money from sanctuary cities, KPIX 5 has learned.

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

That how everyone operates here.

If there's anything the federal government has that is written in stone is taxes.

I hope California does it.

It will only solidify their rogue state status and maybe we can lock up a bunch of Democrat politicians in the process.

Lol the department of the treasury won't need their permission to seize their assets. They'll simply get a court order and electronically take it when they're found to be in violation of the law.

They are going to be their own country!!!! LOL and start off 1.9 billion in the hole...:lmao:

Withholding of taxes is a very serious matter. That type of action really CAN lead to civil war.

Withholding of taxes is a very serious matter. That type of action really CAN lead to civil war.

There isn't going to be a civil war.

There isn't going to be a civil war.

I didn't think so either, until I read of them considering not paying their taxes.

Now, I'm not so sure.

HAHAHAHAHA and the left is whining about Russians.....

#CalExit: State Approves ‘California Nation’ to Collect Signatures

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla announced Thursday that a ballot initiative called “California Nation” has been approved by the state to begin collecting signatures to qualify for the 2018 ballot.

The effort is supported by the “Yes California” campaign, an organization that enjoys the support of the Russian government and whose founder, Louis Marinelli, now lives in Russia.

#CalExit: State OKs 'California Nation' to Collect Signatures

I would imagine the fines and penalties would be huge. They might spend time better figuring out which federal prison is nicer.

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla announced Thursday that a ballot initiative called “California Nation” has been approved by the state to begin collecting signatures to qualify for the 2018 ballot.

The effort is supported by the “Yes California” campaign, an organization that enjoys the support of the Russian government and whose founder, Louis Marinelli, now lives in Russia.

Cool no fence needed for Mexico there then. Of course they get to pay for one between California and the rest of the US....

Cool no fence needed for Mexico there then. Of course they get to pay for one between California and the rest of the US....

The day after they seceded they'd be whining for foreign aid

Trump has standing, in federal court, to have them arrested and detained. Moonbeam and his cronies are playing with potential criminal charges of aiding and abetting known criminal felons.

The sanctuary city meme is going to get real ugly real fast. Violating their oaths of office is cause for immediate removal from public office and being disallowed to hold any public office under the US Title Code.

They are looking at federal time for both actions.. I am thinking they haven't weighed the cost of their actions yet.

Trump has standing, in federal court, to have them arrested and detained. Moonbeam and his cronies are playing with potential criminal charges of aiding and abetting known criminal felons.

The sanctuary city meme is going to get real ugly real fast. Violating their oaths of office is cause for immediate removal from public office and being disallowed to hold any public office under the US Title Code.

They are looking at federal time for both actions.. I am thinking they haven't weighed the cost of their actions yet.

These people are stupid enough to think they can have a separate country.

Mooonbeam and his cronies are backed by CPUSA? (Communist Party USA)... This is not going to end well..

Last edited:

Mooonbeam and his cronies are back by CPUSA? (Communist Party USA)... This is not going to end well..

I've always thought Moonbeam was a commie

More than one in 10 federal defense dollars - nearly $57 billion - is spent in California, the second-largest beneficiary behind Virginia, according to a study by Bloomberg Government.

Nearly 126,000 California jobs could be affected if defense spending shrinks by $1 trillion as anticipated by the Pentagon, according to an economic analysis by the Aerospace Industries Association.

California economy to take hit from defense cuts

Forum List

Back