California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the far left nut jobs who run California suddenly believe in Federalism?
Seriously...I cannot stop laughing at this stuff. The people who believed that the constitution didn't matter and that all states to yield to the unlimited power of MaObama now want the 10th Amendment rigidly enforced. I can't help but wonder if we actually need President Trump to become the fascist nightmare the fragile little snowflakes have painted him to be? Maybe if he invades every facet of their lives and makes it absolutely miserable for them, they will appreciate just how critical the vertical separation of powers are and start defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution for once?

San Francisco Is Suddenly for States Rights When It Comes to Deporting Illegal Aliens

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the far left nut jobs who run California suddenly believe in Federalism?

The state of California is studying ways to suspend financial transfers to Washington after the Trump administration threatened to withhold federal money from sanctuary cities, KPIX 5 has learned.

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats
If there's anything the federal government has that is written in stone is taxes.

I hope California does it.

It will only solidify their rogue state status and maybe we can lock up a bunch of Democrat politicians in the process.
Before that would take place, law suits and such, the orange clown and his minions are most likely to be in jail.

Seriously...I cannot stop laughing at this stuff. The people who believed that the constitution didn't matter and that all states to yield to the unlimited power of MaObama now want the 10th Amendment rigidly enforced. I can't help but wonder if we actually need President Trump to become the fascist nightmare the fragile little snowflakes have painted him to be? Maybe if he invades every facet of their lives and makes it absolutely miserable for them, they will appreciate just how critical the vertical separation of powers are and start defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution for once?

San Francisco Is Suddenly for States Rights When It Comes to Deporting Illegal Aliens
You are talking about destroying a lot of wealth in California. They depend on these people to pick the crops. Maybe we could cease welfare for unemployed 'Conservatives' and let the pick the crops.

Maybe Trump will take the Lincoln route, and send in federal troops to murder the citizenry.
I suppose if the California National Guard were to attack the San Diego naval installation, I suppose there would be justification for the use of Federal Troops. The South started the war, and got their just deserts for starting a war.

HAHAHAHAHA and the left is whining about Russians.....

#CalExit: State Approves ‘California Nation’ to Collect Signatures

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla announced Thursday that a ballot initiative called “California Nation” has been approved by the state to begin collecting signatures to qualify for the 2018 ballot.

The effort is supported by the “Yes California” campaign, an organization that enjoys the support of the Russian government and whose founder, Louis Marinelli, now lives in Russia.

#CalExit: State OKs 'California Nation' to Collect Signatures
Mooonbeam and his cronies are back by CPUSA? (Communist Party USA)... This is not going to end well..

I've always thought Moonbeam was a commie
I've known it for a year or so.

They are going to be their own country!!!! LOL and start off 1.9 billion in the hole...:lmao:
Only 1.9 billion in the hole? On a budget of 2.4 Trillion. Not bad, not bad at all.

Only a left loon would think that's ok.

Do yourself a favor and Google Cali's unfunded liabilities and debt from pensions, retiree healthcare and bonds. Nearly 400 billion...and rising.

Maybe Trump will take the Lincoln route, and send in federal troops to murder the citizenry.
I suppose if the California National Guard were to attack the San Diego naval installation, I suppose there would be justification for the use of Federal Troops. The South started the war, and got their just deserts for starting a war.

They declared their independence (like their forefathers) and just like the British, the feds refused to leave, so the South had no choice but to physically remove them from Ft Sumter.
Once that occured, the feds came in and the next thing we knew, over six hundred thousand lost their lives, all due to the refusal of the mother fucker Lincoln to allow the South to be in charge of their own destiny.

Greatest state in the U.S. and the US needs California more than the opposite.
6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st. Unless one wanna play ignorant and mask the truth.
Most diverse the state and the most liberal is the two things that conservatives hate about Cali.

6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st. Unless one wanna play ignorant and mask the truth.
Most diverse the state and the most liberal is the two things that conservatives hate about Cali.

We hate any state that seeks to destroy the Republic. California leads the pack.

Well....it seems as if conservatives don't the best state in the union. They have to realize how much does the state contribute item to the US vs benefiting from it. Before theyou go on with their trolling.

California gives more than it takes, in other words it's a donor state.

Well....it seems as if conservatives don't the best state in the union. They have to realize how much does the state contribute item to the US vs benefiting from it. Before theyou go on with their trolling.

California gives more than it takes, in other words it's a donor state.

It's on a path to financial ruin if they don't get their debt under control.

They may have another gold rush. Lol.
It could be amusing to see the newly minted 'California currency'. On the twenty dollar bill will be 'Babes'.
What will their military uniforms look like designed by a bunch of SF fags?

We hate any state that seeks to destroy the Republic. California leads the pack.
does California force other states to do like they do?....

What will their military uniforms look like designed by a bunch of SF fags?
Rainbow "camouflage" with unicorn logos :lmao:

This will be their standard issue uniforms...

IMG_3318.JPG

Texas and several other Republican controlled states have come out saying they will ignore federal law on abortion. During the last 8 years Republican controlled states passed 200 laws that directed state and city officials to ignore federal firearms laws. And which of them lost funding from the federal government?

I say don't hold back Republicans, do whatever the worst is you think you are going to do. This moment in time only SEEMS permanent. In two years the Democrats will control one or both houses of Congress and a Democrat will likely be elected president in 2020.

What do you think the Democrats are going to do once they have power again? They are going to look at every precedent that drumpf is setting regarding screwing people and they will turn it on the Republicans with great vengeance. So have your fun, the bill will come due soon enough.

Republicans want to tell people what to do when they don't have power and tell them what to do when they do. A hard lesson is on the horizon.

Speaking of the armed forces, California once again the golden state is number contributer of military active duty personnel :).

Oh speaking of debt, can you guys name one nation from the G20 that doesn't have debt?
Or any big/productive state in the US for that matter?

Bwahahahahaha! Fuck'n state is a shithole which has blackouts more than South America. They are $700 billion in debt and they can't even keep electricity running (something the rest of the nation figured out 100 years ago).
6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st.
The first accurate statement you've made. First in gangs (Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Hells Angels, Mongols, etc.), first in power outages, first in smog, first in traffic jams, first in illegal aliens, and first in earthquakes among other things. The state is a genuine shit-hole. You spend $700,000 for a 1,200 sq. ft. home with literally no yard at all that wouldn't be good enough as a dog house for my dog. Where I live, you can build a 400,000 sq. ft. home brand new on 2 acres for $300,000. How dumb does a Californian have to be to pay $700,000 for a home that would literally cost you $60,000 almost anywhere else in the nation?

The greatest thing in the world would be for that shit-hole state to secede. It would collapse like Venezuela within two years of seceding from the United States.

Forum List

Back