California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats

a Democrat will likely be elected president in 2020.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Another fragile snowflake desperately trying to self-soothe. Sweetie, history says the numbers are not on your side (at all). Very few incumbents have been defeated. And here is the best part: your side rolled out the very best they had to offer in 2016 and she got obliterated. You've run out of Clintons snowflake.

They are going to look at every precedent that drumpf is setting regarding screwing people
And...uh.....how.....exactly....has President Trump "screwed people"? :uhh:

By returning power to the states? By freeing up small business from government control? By allowing the Keystone Pipeline to be built? By cutting $68 billion from the Barack Obama budget deficit?

Yeah...nothing says "screwing people" like providing them with liberty and a fiscally responsible government.

Texas and several other Republican controlled states have come out saying they will ignore federal law on abortion.
That's because the U.S. Constitution doesn't authorize the federal government to control abortion. That makes the federal law illegal. We have a constitutional responsibility as U.S. citizens to resist and ignore unconstitutional/illegal actions, snowflake.

Texas and several other Republican controlled states have come out saying they will ignore federal law on abortion.
That's because the U.S. Constitution doesn't authorize the federal government to control abortion. That makes the federal law illegal. We have a constitutional responsibility as U.S. citizens to resist and ignore unconstitutional/illegal actions, snowflake.

Thanks for proving my point. You believe the rules only apply to you when you want them to but everyone else must follow them to the letter.

No matter, as I said I hope the Republicans go to town and destroy everything that they've ever disliked. It is a mathematical certainty that payback for that will be soon and brutal. So when that day comes no whining now.

Republicans are like dogs, they can think no farther ahead than tomorrow. Politics is patient. The moment will arrive where payback begins and when that comes buckle up cubby, the precedents being set right now by the steaming turd in office will be shoved back down your throats with no vaseline.

Thanks for proving my point.
Since you stand firmly against the U.S. Constitution - I can assure you that it never proves your point.

Here is a fact for you :)....the worst 10 states in terms of crime 8 of them are red states and California is not there.
I've lived here for 20 years, not one single blackout :).
Apart from metropolitan areas houses are affordable and cheap. 1 hour from LA for 300k you can buy 3000 Sq feet house. And keep in mind we make more than you guys and we afford things that you can afford :).
We also have the biggest companies, the biggest theme parks, and the best national parks and the list goes on.

Greatest state in the U.S. and the US needs California more than the opposite.
Bwahahahahaha! Fuck'n state is a shithole which has blackouts more than South America. They are $700 billion in debt and they can't even keep electricity running (something the rest of the nation figured out 100 years ago).
6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st.
The first accurate statement you've made. First in gangs (Crips, Bloods, MS-13, Hells Angels, Mongols, etc.), first in power outages, first in smog, first in traffic jams, first in illegal aliens, and first in earthquakes among other things. The state is a genuine shit-hole. You spend $700,000 for a 1,200 sq. ft. home with literally no yard at all that wouldn't be good enough as a dog house for my dog. Where I live, you can build a 400,000 sq. ft. home brand new on 2 acres for $300,000. How dumb does a Californian have to be to pay $700,000 for a home that would literally cost you $60,000 almost anywhere else in the nation?

The greatest thing in the world would be for that shit-hole state to secede. It would collapse like Venezuela within two years of seceding from the United States.

6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st. Unless one wanna play ignorant and mask the truth.
Most diverse the state and the most liberal is the two things that conservatives hate about Cali.
No, but go ahead and give it a shot.

It will just give us an excuse to go in and clean out that shithole of a place. I used to love California, until you fucking liberals got ahold of it.

I'm not a liberal. But I can't support the bakward ideology of the right. I see how intolerant they are and how they run states to the wall.

6th largest economy, most contributing in federal taxes, most innovative, you name it cali is 1st. Unless one wanna play ignorant and mask the truth.
Most diverse the state and the most liberal is the two things that conservatives hate about Cali.

It will just give us an excuse to go in and clean out that shithole of a place. I used to love California, until you fucking liberals got ahold of it.

I'm not a liberal. But I can't support the bakward ideology of the right. I see how intolerant they are and how they run states to the wall.

Strange statement. The only rigid and backward ideology I've ever seen coming from California (I lived there from 1970 to 1998) was from the left. As for intolerant......are you joking? Have you taken note of the 'tolerance' of the left in the last three decades?

As a minority I can safely say that liberals are more to other cultures and races contrary to conservatives.

Once that occured, the feds came in and the next thing we knew, over six hundred thousand lost their lives, all due to the refusal of the mother fucker Lincoln to allow the South to be in charge of their own destiny.

You mean, 'in charge of their own destiny except for the slaves.'

I grew up in the South, but my ancestors fought to end slavery.

I am proud of the nonracial South, but this racism thing needs to be purged from its otherwise beautiful soul.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the far left nut jobs who run California suddenly believe in Federalism?

The state of California is studying ways to suspend financial transfers to Washington after the Trump administration threatened to withhold federal money from sanctuary cities, KPIX 5 has learned.

Officials are looking for money that flows through Sacramento to the federal government that could be used to offset the potential loss of billions of dollars’ worth of federal funds if President Trump makes good on his threat to punish cities and states that don’t cooperate with federal agents’ requests to turn over undocumented immigrants, a senior government source in Sacramento said.

California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats
Is that legal? I mean until California is part of the United States I think they have to send some money to the federal government... :eusa_think:

34% Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only … 12% of the U.S. population resides here.

welfare-bubble.jpg

California more of a welfare state than most countries in Europe
Aug. 29, 2015

Updated 12:00 a.m.

California more of a welfare state than most countries in Europe

Thanks for proving my point. You believe the rules only apply to you when you want them to but everyone else must follow them to the letter.

No matter, as I said I hope the Republicans go to town and destroy everything that they've ever disliked. It is a mathematical certainty that payback for that will be soon and brutal. So when that day comes no whining now.

Republicans are like dogs, they can think no farther ahead than tomorrow. Politics is patient. The moment will arrive where payback begins and when that comes buckle up cubby, the precedents being set right now by the steaming turd in office will be shoved back down your throats with no vaseline.
Please remember to post after the REPs win a Super Majority in the Senate in 2018..........OK?

Well....it seems as if conservatives don't the best state in the union. They have to realize how much does the state contribute item to the US vs benefiting from it. Before theyou go on with their trolling.

California gives more than it takes, in other words it's a donor state.
They are over 400 billion in debt. It spends way more than it takes in. That's the best state to you? You must be trolling. Or high.

Once that occured, the feds came in and the next thing we knew, over six hundred thousand lost their lives, all due to the refusal of the mother fucker Lincoln to allow the South to be in charge of their own destiny.

You mean, 'in charge of their own destiny except for the slaves.'

I grew up in the South, but my ancestors fought to end slavery.

I am proud of the nonracial South, but this racism thing needs to be purged from its otherwise beautiful soul.

Slavery was evil, and needed to end.
However, keep in mind Lincoln's ORIGINAL reason to fight the civil war was 100% to preserve the Union. It wasn't until later in the war, where he was willing to kill Americans to end slavery.

Here's what should have happened IMO.

The South knew as long as they remained as part of the United States, their days of maintaining slavery were #'d.
They wanted to keep slavery, and make their own economic deals with foreign countries, especially with cotton. Thus why they declared their independence.

So here's what I believe should have happened.

The U.S. should have allowed this to occur. People living in territories inside the U.S. were allowed to vote for statehood, and should have had the same right to end statehood.

Anyway, allow the South to secede, then the U.S. could have isolated the entire region. They could have limited travel, trade, all commerce.
The U.S. then could have reached out to all it's European trading partners, who by the way detested slavery, and worked with them to end their trade with the new country of the South.

It would have taken time, but I believe in time the South would have realized they needed to end slavery. They likely would have still had a workforce with many of these former slaves, that would then work for a salary. In time, the South likely would have favored rejoining the Union knowing they could then sell cotton to the world. Over 600,000 lives would have been saved had Lincoln tried this route. Instead, the evil bastard murdered millions.

Last edited:
I've lived here for 20 years, not one single blackout.
Yet another egregious lie from you...

Rolling Blackouts Hit California Again

Southern California braces for summer blackouts due to Porter Ranch gas leak

California Again Having Electricity Shortage Issues

California electricity crisis - Wikipedia

All of these are within the last 20 years (most within the last 10). Progressives are so incompetent they can't even figure out how to keep the electricity going. If California seceded they would collapse like Venezuela over night.

Forum List

Back