California as a warning for America

It's obvious that I was talking to Harry. Follow the bouncing ball!!!!!!!!!!

You need to follow that bouncing ball a little further back. You stated everybody was flippin the f-bomb, and neg repping you. You said "everybody". I never used the f-bomb, and I didn't neg rep you.

The post that response was for is # 15. Not the one you are quoting. Geez!!!!

Your post is right on!!! Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, Maggie. But you are right about the F bombs. I always know that I've gotten to them. They drop those F bombs on me like crazy!!! And another thing. They always send me a neg rep. They think we're in 2nd grade, because they gloat and think that I should be so upset. Bunch of twits!!! :razz:

Now...what were you saying? I guess Harry is right and you do need instructions on making a ham sandwich. I'll go out on a limb and say that someone needs to read those instructions to you.
Seems you do a lot of neg repping yourself young lady. But, I haven't neg repped you, nor have I dropped the f-bomb on you. But I do see why people do it to you.

yep.....she says i lie,and everyone Neg reps her,but she unleashes the neg-reps herself,and wont admit she does it herself....to those who havent neg-reped her.....do i smell a HYPOCRITE?.......

PS.....i also never said the word Fuck to her personally....

What do you mean, I won't admit I do it myself??? You people lie so much its become a habit. I do it when it's appropriate. Not because I don't like someone's answer. Or to get revenge. Or to upset someone. Like a 2nd grader. Like some of you.

Ame®icano;1886883 said:
Ame®icano;1882663 said:
That is exactly the same thing I say when I hear Obama speaking (speaking, not reading).

Btw, is it that hard to recognize sarcasm?

Now, further he goes into presidency, more I belive that here on USMB you could find plenty of people who would do a better job as a president then Obama is doing. Think about it.

No excuse, the fact is that before Obama we had very bad president. But at least he had no agenda, nor ideology. Most of us couldn't wait to have him out of office. We were so desperate for change that people would elect ANYONE who even remotely fit the description.

And they did, voters elected the one who sold them most of bullshit. He never delivered any of his promises as a state senator, he was already elected as US senator. He kept promising, people kept voting and electing him higher. Guess what, there is no higher from here, and he better deliver, since... as you can see it yourself, it doesn't take too long for people to relize that if it smells like shit, and if it sounds like shit... well, you know how it ends.

Now, since you think so high of yourself and so low of others, please explain here what Obama really achieved as a president. you could also list some of his promises he kept...

Like a racist like you really wants an answer. Your avi gave you away.

Care to explain what makes me a racist? My avatar is no more racist then yours.

Quit playing games. You know exactly what I mean.

well they had 6.5 quake there yesterday. it twisted to the left just before it hit :razz:

And the potential for a great quake in an urban environment is something we (the people of California) live with. Only a jerk would see glee in such a potential.

No, just a Far Rightie who gets their rocks off by imagining the death and suffering of people to the left of them.

You know what, I worked in Law Enforcement from 1972 until I retired in 2005. Just say, "no" and the war on drugs were failures. The gang problem is a graphic example of how large a failure "just say no" was, as well as the so-called war on drugs.
If you really want to rewrite history better stick with a time before all living people were born, otherwise you risk being called a bull shitter.

i was doing drugs in the 80,s Wry (pot)....and i knew guys doing speed, compared to the 70;s they were getting harder to get,companies started drug testing,public info spots on TV saying just say no,my kids grade school signs everywhere,just say no....there is a difference between gang banging and people doing drugs and if you were REALLY into law enforcement i would think you would know the difference.....so who is the "Bullshitter" here?....

Now...what were you saying? I guess Harry is right and you do need instructions on making a ham sandwich. I'll go out on a limb and say that someone needs to read those instructions to you.
Seems you do a lot of neg repping yourself young lady. But, I haven't neg repped you, nor have I dropped the f-bomb on you. But I do see why people do it to you.

yep.....she says i lie,and everyone Neg reps her,but she unleashes the neg-reps herself,and wont admit she does it herself....to those who havent neg-reped her.....do i smell a HYPOCRITE?.......

PS.....i also never said the word Fuck to her personally....

What do you mean, I won't admit I do it myself??? You people lie so much its become a habit. I do it when it's appropriate. Not because I don't like someone's answer. Or to get revenge. Or to upset someone. Like a 2nd grader. Like some of you.

yea right,what a crock of shit....did me or Meister neg rep you in responce for yours?....did either of us tell you to Fuck off or use that word personally to you?....who is the THEY that you mention?.....if you cant stand harsh language Rinata i suggest you go over to the Romper Room site it may be more to your liking.....

You know what, I worked in Law Enforcement from 1972 until I retired in 2005. Just say, "no" and the war on drugs were failures. The gang problem is a graphic example of how large a failure "just sa'ry no" was, as well as the so-called war on drugs.
If you really want to rewrite history better stick with a time before all living people were born, otherwise you risk being called a bull shitter.

i was doing drugs in the 80,s Wry (pot)....and i knew guys doing speed, compared to the 70;s they were getting harder to get,companies started drug testing,public info spots on TV saying just say no,my kids grade school signs everywhere,just say no....there is a difference between gang banging and people doing drugs and if you were REALLY into law enforcement i would think you would know the difference.....so who is the "Bullshitter" here?....

You were doing drugs in the 80's at the time Reagan was president and your kids were in grade school? I hope you're kidding. Though by stating you knew guys doing speed and it was getting harder to get suggest to me your use of drugs was (is?) more extensive than you admit. I don't know the drug trade in So. Ca. but I do know SF and the East Bay trade quite well, and the drug(s) of choice in SF during the 70's differed by neighborhood. In some, weed, mushrooms & LSD, in others Reds and Alcohol, PCP and weed; and, in still others opiates and cocaine. In the East Bay speed was the drug of choice.
Gangs evolved and grew and spread as a result of the drug trade, especially with the discovery that a small amount of cocaine could be cooked with baking soda into an intense high when smoked. Unfortunately crack is highly addictive and very profitable to market; the rest is REALLY history. And, the real history is that gangs evolved on Reagans watch, and he did nothing to prevent the spread of addictions to crack or to AIDS.

Last edited:
You need to follow that bouncing ball a little further back. You stated everybody was flippin the f-bomb, and neg repping you. You said "everybody". I never used the f-bomb, and I didn't neg rep you.

The post that response was for is # 15. Not the one you are quoting. Geez!!!!
Well quit posting in such a broad brush, rinata. When you say they always drop the f-bomb and they always neg rep me, well your including me, rinata. I'm saying that I haven't dropped the f-bomb, and I haven't neg repped you. You just may have a little too thin of skin on this board, rinata. Keep a stiff upper lip, and don't let the lower one tremble.

You were doing drugs in the 80's at the time Reagan was president and your kids were in grade school? I hope you're kidding. Though by stating you knew guys doing speed and it was getting harder to get suggest to me your use of drugs was (is?) more extensive than you admit. I don't know the drug trade in So. Ca. but I do know SF and the East Bay trade quite well, and the drug(s) of choice in SF during the 70's differed by neighborhood. In some, weed, mushrooms & LSD, in others Reds and Alcohol, PCP and weed; and, in still others opiates and cocaine. In the East Bay speed was the drug of choice.
Gangs evolved and grew and spread as a result of the drug trade, especially with the discovery that a small amount of cocaine could be cooked with baking soda into an intense high when smoked. Unfortunately crack is highly addictive and very profitable to market; the rest is REALLY history. And, the real history is that gangs evolved on Reagans watch, and he did nothing to prevent the spread of addictions to crack or to AIDS.

for a guy supposedly in law enforcement Wry you sure had your eyes closed....do you know how many people smoked Pot back then with kids and many today do it also.....i did not smoke with him in the room with me....he had no idea i did until he was like a senior in HS....and yea i knew guys who did speed,Cocaine....and i did try that shit before i got married,but saw the writing on the wall with that stuff....but stuck with Pot....and in the 80's drugs of all kinds were much harder to get.....the reason i ended up saying the hell with it,not worth the effort....and with gang bangers your talking the hard shit.....a hell of a lot of guys i knew back when grew their own pot and sold it to their friends or would pick up an Ounce for themselves and others....never seen Gang bangers even when i went with the guys to pick up the stuff...and i really doubt that those guys went to South Central or another Ghetto to pick the stuff up.....your reading way to much into this....

Forum List

Back