California, Arizona, New Mexico Should Belong to Mexico

The fact is the ruling class who run Mexico are direct decedents of Spain. The rest are the poor who flood over our boards because the ruling class in Mexico wants it that way to rid themselves of the burden of feeding them.

Sure looks to me like they're taking it back/over;

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census

2043 census prediction: US whites will no longer be a majority as Hispanic population surges | Mail Online

Whites will no longer be a majority in U.S. by 2043 as Hispanic population surges, Census data reveals

. Number of white Americans now at 64 per cent, but scales will tip in the favor of Hispanics by 2043
. Minority children expected to become the majority by 2019

hey dumbass....you do realize that a hell of a lot of those "Hispanics" are born and raised here right?.....and hey.... if you "white" people are afraid of being a minority.....then start fucking and quit inbreeding with the other races....

Not only that, but not all "Hispanics" are from Mexico.

My wife was born and raised in South America, and she does not have that great of an opinion of Mexicans.

As to the other tribes of North America, all were Stone Age groups with little authority beyond a few days of where they lived - with the exception of the Civliized Nations of the northeast. It was only the arrival of European horses that gave them great mobility.

As for the California Indians, they were even worse, living on insects, moles, gophers, rabbits and other game they could take with their Stone Age tools.

To be technical, they were not "Stone Age", but Neolithic.

The various groups in the Americas had some very sophisticated civilizations as well as technologies. They had domesticated a great many things, including maize and the Chihuahua.

They also had sophisticated pottery and basketry, in addition to metallurgy. The only major difference is that they were just beginning to use metal tools (evidence exists of bronze being used starting in around 1,000 CE in come areas of Western Mexico). And they had been smelting gold, silver and copper for over 1,000 years. The population densities simply never mandated the need for the rapid technological advancements that Europe and Asia had.

But they were not "time locked", and in fact some of their achievements are even more remarkable knowing that they built cities and mounds, canals and pyramids, all with wood and stone and bone tools. Achievements that other civilizations required metal tools to accomplish.

If the OP is correct than the rest of the US belong to Native Americans, so get out of my country.

Well, the OP also understands that American Indians failed to control their territories became there were unable to assimilate with the newcomers who had more advanced technology.

Sadly, there is one truth to history - MIGHT IS RIGHT.

Maybe in the American Indians had wiped out the unprepared European settlers as soon as they arrived, history would be different.

The fact is the ruling class who run Mexico are direct decedents of Spain. The rest are the poor who flood over our boards because the ruling class in Mexico wants it that way to rid themselves of the burden of feeding them.

You got it right!

There are 29 Criollo families who run Mexico. They are direct descendants from the Spaniards who managed to stay on top during the wars of independence and the various revolutions.

Mexico, in spite of its constitution, is a class-conscience society. The more European blood you possess, the better your chances for advancement.

Mushroom, yes they built huge cities and massive structures - on the backs of slaves!

As to their use of metals, they knew how to make bronze but failed to use it properly. And, bronze cannot possibly stand up to iron and tempered steel.

The Conquistadors won, not just due to superior weapons but logistics - they could carry their supplies with them for long distances and had domesticated animals to carry their loads.

As for Chihuahuas - don't you dare say anything negative about them!!!

DSC00111.jpg

Mushroom, yes they built huge cities and massive structures - on the backs of slaves!

I was talking of all of the Americas, not just the Aztecs. And that was the only American culture that made real use of slavery.

The mound builders, the Algonquin Nation, the Toltecs, the Mayans, the Olmecs, none of them used slaves.

And even Aztec slaves were not like slaves in Europe. They were not even like slaves in the Roman Empire. The vast majority were essentially "debt slaves", working off money owed (not much different from indentured servitude). They had the right to marry, and even own slaves themselves. And were normally freed upon the death of their bond holder, and their children were not slaves.

As to their use of metals, they knew how to make bronze but failed to use it properly. And, bronze cannot possibly stand up to iron and tempered steel.

The Conquistadors won, not just due to superior weapons but logistics - they could carry their supplies with them for long distances and had domesticated animals to carry their loads.

As for Chihuahuas - don't you dare say anything negative about them!!!

DSC00111.jpg

A lot of technological advancement is simply due to population density. When you are a scattered hunter-gatherer culture, what need is there for metallurgy, mathematics or even a written language? But as the population grows, these things all become more important.

Where as humans had been settled in Europe, Africa and Asia for a hundred thousand years, the Americas had people for less then 20,000 years. And because of geological boundaries (deserts, mountain ranges, jungles, etc), the incidence of conflict was much lower then say Europe and the Middle East. So there was simply no need to develop Bronze and Iron and Steel.

As for the Chihuahua, this is a breed that was specifically bred for it's purpose. They are small, and it took many generations for the pre-Columbian Mexicans to breed as small as they did.

But these were not pets, Chihuahua was a delicacy that was reserved mostly for the upper reaches of society, although some believe they were also used by traders as a source of food on the trail.

The mound builders, the Algonquin Nation, the Toltecs, the Mayans, the Olmecs, none of them used slaves

I think you're mistaken. Almost all American Indian tribes took captives from raids, taking them home and using them as slaves. Those showing merit were allowed to be integrated in the tribal society through adoption or marriage.

It was actually a rather wise method of expanding the gene pool and stpping genetical stagnation.

My studies of Mexican history tell me your comments about the Olmecs and Myans to also be in error. The certainly used slaves to build their temples and other structures.

Check out https://www.google.com/search?q=olm...s=org.mozilla:en-ZA:official&client=firefox-a

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=olm...+use+of+slaves&rls=org.mozilla:en-ZA:official

As for Chihuahuas, they better NOT try to eat my little Pixie! She'll bit off their fingers! :)

Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana should all be part of Canada.

True story. The British granted the Hudson Bay Company all the lands that drained into Hudson Bay, which includes those states. But they caved when the Americans wanted them.

Oh, and Florida too. Just because we need something sunny and warm.

The mound builders, the Algonquin Nation, the Toltecs, the Mayans, the Olmecs, none of them used slaves

I think you're mistaken. Almost all American Indian tribes took captives from raids, taking them home and using them as slaves. Those showing merit were allowed to be integrated in the tribal society through adoption or marriage.

It was actually a rather wise method of expanding the gene pool and stpping genetical stagnation.

My studies of Mexican history tell me your comments about the Olmecs and Myans to also be in error. The certainly used slaves to build their temples and other structures.

Check out https://www.google.com/search?q=olm...s=org.mozilla:en-ZA:official&client=firefox-a

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=olm...+use+of+slaves&rls=org.mozilla:en-ZA:official

As for Chihuahuas, they better NOT try to eat my little Pixie! She'll bit off their fingers! :)

Interesting links, did you even read what came up there in those searches?

In the first for Olmecs, they are talking about pok-a-tok, the ball and hoop game common in the region:

The spectators usually made bets on which team would win; sometimes the stakes were very high—people offered themselves or their relatives as slaves if they lost.
http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/suic/Ref...ea26856&jsid=e46f8ef1b6d42c0a588f8127cdbc3f85

The next several talk about the Spanish making slaves of them. Then we have this one:

Although the Mayas never practiced mass human sacrifices, there was always the odd occasion when they believed the gods required a human victim. In those cases, they would take prisoners, slaves, and orphaned children, and sacrifice them in one of three ways. In one method, the priests would tie the victim to a wooden pole and throw spears and arrows toward the victim's chest. Another method, likely introduced to the Mayas by the Toltec, would have the victim's heart cut out and presented to the gods. Other rites in the ceremonies would include burning of incense, dancing, and the ousting of evil spirits from the worshipers.
Maya and Olmec religious differences

"Telling History from a Christian perspective". Sorry if I pass on that one.

And looking down the first page, it is just more and more of the same.

Then your second link, hmmm...

Slavery in Aztec society was in some ways more humane than in Western cultures. While some slaves were punished criminals or prisoners of war, others sold themselves or their children into slavery due to economic hardship. Slaves could free themselves by repaying their purchase price. They could marry and own property, and their children were born free.
Slavery in Ancient Aztec, Mayan and Inca | Slaveryinjustice

Pretty much exactly what I had said earlier. And most of the rest go on more about the Spanish enslaving them, not relevant.

The "slave" systems in the Americas prior to the arrival of Europeans was not a "caste" type system where all children were born as slaves and it continued throughout the generations. An individual was placed in slavery, and only that individual. And they or others could purchase their freedom, because it was a business transaction, not unlike indenturtude in Europe.

Sure looks to me like they're taking it back/over;

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census

2043 census prediction: US whites will no longer be a majority as Hispanic population surges | Mail Online

Whites will no longer be a majority in U.S. by 2043 as Hispanic population surges, Census data reveals

. Number of white Americans now at 64 per cent, but scales will tip in the favor of Hispanics by 2043
. Minority children expected to become the majority by 2019

hey dumbass....you do realize that a hell of a lot of those "Hispanics" are born and raised here right?.....and hey.... if you "white" people are afraid of being a minority.....then start fucking and quit inbreeding with the other races....

Which non-White majority place would you like to live in, as an 'ordinary person'?

Mexico?
etc.

i have lived in one for the past 40 years.....as an "ordinary person".....maybe if you were not so dam bigoted and got to know Mexicans born and raised here you would find out that many of them aint much different then you "ordinary" people....

Say again? Mexico was created by Europeans to begin with, taken from the native peoples. Spaniards were first to colonize the hemisphere, Spanish is also a European language, not native to the continent any more than English is. It cracks me up when Mexicans invade America NOW and then proclaim they are innocent victims of AMERICAN colonialism…Being that Mexicans themselves are tainted with guilt of the same allegation, to begin with. If it weren't for Europeans "stealing the land," (MEXICO) wouldn't be a culture to begin with. But I digress...

This isn't "digression". Its nonsense.

Why do people post stuff like this as though its germane to any possible discussion?

Mexicans can't even run their own nation without our money.

They were doing just fine until we ruined their agriculture.

We turned them into a drug culture and now, that's pretty much all they've got left.

Yea, that is why they have been pouring across the border for decades now. It is so absolutely wonderful in Mexico, they come across by the truck load to try and convince others to move down South.

They want to bring mexico here. When Mexicans become the majority, they vote in Mexicans who are corrupt and cheat them. This is normal. It's what they expect. That's how Bell, California got to be as corrupt as it was.

What's funny about democrats is that they really think that a Hispanic majority will also be a democrat majority. Of course it won't. It will be a Hispanic voted into office, whether he's democrat or not it immaterial. La Familia FIRST and ONLY.

They want to bring mexico here. When Mexicans become the majority, they vote in Mexicans who are corrupt and cheat them. This is normal. It's what they expect. That's how Bell, California got to be as corrupt as it was.

What's funny about democrats is that they really think that a Hispanic majority will also be a democrat majority. Of course it won't. It will be a Hispanic voted into office, whether he's democrat or not it immaterial. La Familia FIRST and ONLY.

Quite.

And no secret is made of their agenda;

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party "Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."

Nobody dares question popular mentality. E=mc plus tacos equals fairness?
I question why illegal aliens are seen as victims when they know they are breaking international law. Pretend they aren’t doing anything wrong...What? They drag their kids into this, and then cynically use them as "Victims"? I am told violating immigration law is a civil infraction, All 12 million of these people are here illegally and it’s minor issue like somebody like somebody that jaywalks? Are you kidding me? Something is wrong here with this concept BIGTIME.

Last edited:
Nobody dares question popular mentality. E=mc plus tacos equals fairness?
I question why illegal aliens are seen as victims when they know they are breaking international law. Pretend they aren’t doing anything wrong...What? They drag their kids into this, and then cynically use them as "Victims"? I am told violating immigration law is a civil infraction, All 12 million of these people are here illegally and it’s minor issue like somebody like somebody that jaywalks? Are you kidding me? Something is wrong here with this concept BIGTIME.

Not according to 'every' left/liberal/Democrat I've encountered in the old NYT forums, and many other forums in the US over the last 15 years or so.
Teachers etc.

It's all fine by them...'Whites are racist', 'multiculturalism is wonderful', and 'People of Colour must take over America and the world as payback' [for slavery, colonisation etc of People of Colour].

Forum List

Back