Long Live Norwegians!

HarleyQueen

Rookie
Sep 11, 2013
Surely they are most sane and strong Europeans. I love their last election results. At last common sense won somewhere in Europe and Labours with their tolerance suck. I much respect a woman who had guts to say about Roma beggars in Oslo: "Put them on a bus and cart them back to the Balkans". Now looking forward to similar policy towards Muslim scum of all kinds.Happy Norwegians: no more wild riots and shariah demanding and ugly wrapped women in the streets. I wish it were so here in Lyon, France. Think that all Europeans should make the right choice during next election in their country. And no multi-culti shit anymore!

Surely they are most sane and strong Europeans. I love their last election results. At last common sense won somewhere in Europe and Labours with their tolerance suck. I much respect a woman who had guts to say about Roma beggars in Oslo: "Put them on a bus and cart them back to the Balkans". Now looking forward to similar policy towards Muslim scum of all kinds.Happy Norwegians: no more wild riots and shariah demanding and ugly wrapped women in the streets. I wish it were so here in Lyon, France. Think that all Europeans should make the right choice during next election in their country. And no multi-culti shit anymore!

Right on. Too bad it's so damned expensive in Norway.
I've been to Oslo and Trondheim.
WAAAAAAY expensive! But, worth it....

It was over immigration. Norway doesn't want to be drowned in a sea of muslims.

They already are. I hear one of the Kenya mall attackers was 'Norwegian'. I suppose, at least, he had the decency to fuck off back to the cesspit part of the world that spawned him to kill (some) of his own....

Forum List

Back