Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

I see Daveman is still in denial and lashing out irrationally at liberals for Cain's failed campaign.

He's the male version of California Girl, pathetic fucking hack in denial.

No, no he's really smart and makes great observations that make total sense like conservatives didn't support Cain because liberals destroyed him.
Where did I say that?

Oh, yeah. Nowhere. See what I mean about you and reality? :lol:

Cain is still a joke, he just suspended his cooniness for the moment. He'll pick it back up after a short period of quiet reflection or after the swelling goes down.

I see Daveman is still in denial and lashing out irrationally at liberals for Cain's failed campaign.

You're referring to others as 'fucking partisan hacks'?
Shut the fuck up. You're a male liberal prostitute.
I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. You could suck start a tractor trailer.
I bet you would pump your boyfriend in the pooper and wouldn't give him a reach around.
You don't get to get me back. Put you on ignore.
Fuck off.

No, no he's really smart and makes great observations that make total sense like conservatives didn't support Cain because liberals destroyed him.
Where did I say that?

You've been spouting off this whole thread that his campaign was "savaged" by liberals who had to destroy the black conservative.

But I'm sure you will claim you weren't blaming the left for anything at all when you were saying that. You were just stating a fact, well stating an opinion as fact but you get the idea.

Amirite?

I'm not going to respond to all of daveman's retarded assed posts one by one, I don't need to waste my time arguing with a shithead that responds with corny jokes and one liners when he gets his ass handed to him, he isn't important at all.

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.
And that's your problem: All the left has is emotional response.

Cain was attacked because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Your fake rage for those who are against blacks never extends against people in your own party who do slimey shit like this to blacks

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rying-to-suppress-black-vote.html#post4505770

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.
....But, JUST the kind-o'-guy FAUX Noise is....

Herman-Cain.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did I say that?

You've been spouting off this whole thread that his campaign was "savaged" by liberals who had to destroy the black conservative.

But I'm sure you will claim you weren't blaming the left for anything at all when you were saying that. You were just stating a fact, well stating an opinion as fact but you get the idea.

Amirite?
As usual, no.

I'm blaming leftists, not liberals. If you consider yourself a liberal but feel your toes stepped on by my posts, you might want to rethink the label you apply to yourself.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.
And that's your problem: All the left has is emotional response.

Cain was attacked because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Your fake rage for those who are against blacks never extends against people in your own party who do slimey shit like this to blacks

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rying-to-suppress-black-vote.html#post4505770
Wrong. That was a crappy thing to do, and he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You know, just the same as the NBP punks who were brandishing weapons outside a Philly polling place.

Voting Rights Official Calls Dismissal Of Black Panther Case A 'Travesty Of Justice' | Fox News

Were you outraged about that?

Forum List

Back