Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

They dont know the facts and they are already exsonerating Cain.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Aw my heart is just bleeding for her.

Do you remember how Democrats treated certain women in Clinton's past? I believe they even had someone assigned to handle the "bimbo eruption".

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The gloves are off.

Bring her forth, by all means, let's see who she is. What her life is like. Check out all her friends and family. Have Republican lawyers descend on her home town. Maybe have a journalist move in next to her for a year. Oh by all means put her in the public eye.

I remember. I'm still fine with this as it is better that it come out now than later. So far, it's not a big deal because there's nothing out there yet. That's why there's so much angst with these one sided minds.

There's no beef.

So far...

Aw my heart is just bleeding for her.

Do you remember how Democrats treated certain women in Clinton's past? I believe they even had someone assigned to handle the "bimbo eruption".

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The gloves are off.

Bring her forth, by all means, let's see who she is. What her life is like. Check out all her friends and family. Have Republican lawyers descend on her home town. Maybe have a journalist move in next to her for a year. Oh by all means put her in the public eye.

Ahhhh yes...there goes that RW personal responsibility we've all come to know and expect.

Don't do things based on your personal convictions, however do things based on the other party doing them as well. Then say it wasn't your fault.

Personal responsibility at it's finest.

Exactly what I expect from a party that openly campaigns on "personal responsibility."

:clap2:

Payback is a bitch isn't it now? I'm no goody two shoes. I don't play holier than thou.

I don't play nice in the sandbox. I'm not with the Republican party. I couldn't give a rats ass about the John McCain type limp hands across the aisle.

I go for the throat. That's the type of attitude American Conservatives should adopt IMHO.
That's why we now have a conservative majority.

:eusa_angel:
And the RNC should adopt your attitude. For now>? They're too limp wristed.

Yeah. you dont know facts and so your making up lies. AGAINST CAIN.

Maybe you should wait till you know something or do you just prefer being a lying hypocrite?

Why are you so eager to attack black conservatives? seriously, what is it that threatens you about them?

What is it that you have against the truth?

Why aren't you eager to have the truth and all the facts come to light?

I'd love for her to come forth. I'd love to "Paula Jones" her. You know find out everything about her, her family, her friends, who she screwed in the 90's, find out if she was a virgin when this supposed incident happened, how did she dress, did she attempt to entice Mr. Cain, was she having any affairs at work, has she had any affairs since, was she doing drugs in the 90's, has she ever had any STD's....

You know. Treat her just like the Democrat machine treated Paula, Juanita, Kathleen and Jennifer.

Ahhhh yes...there goes that RW personal responsibility we've all come to know and expect.

Don't do things based on your personal convictions, however do things based on the other party doing them as well. Then say it wasn't your fault.

Personal responsibility at it's finest.

Exactly what I expect from a party that openly campaigns on "personal responsibility."

:clap2:

Payback is a bitch isn't it now? I'm no goody two shoes. I don't play holier than thou.

I don't play nice in the sandbox. I'm not with the Republican party. I couldn't give a rats ass about the John McCain type limp hands across the aisle.

I go for the throat. That's the type of attitude American Conservatives should adopt IMHO.

The party used to be called the Progressive Conservatives. It took a long time to purge the Progressive out of the party. And it took a long time to reform and streamline and stand for something apart from Liberals.

I listen to the Lindsey Grahams and the John McCains and I get serious flashbacks to this guy called Joe Clark. Yikes. Part of a horrible time period of our conservative heritage.:lol:

But it's better now. But no playing nice in the sandbox.

I think at this point, Cain should ask the NRA to release this woman from her NDA. If there is something of probative value here, let's look at it.

There are a lot of good reasons to NOT vote for Cain. The fact he is profoundly ignorant of how the world works being top amongst them. I think the very fact that the GOP has made this man a major contender kind of says we can't be taken seriously as a political party at this point in history.

The party used to be called the Progressive Conservatives. It took a long time to purge the Progressive out of the party. And it took a long time to reform and streamline and stand for something apart from Liberals.

I listen to the Lindsey Grahams and the John McCains and I get serious flashbacks to this guy called Joe Clark. Yikes. Part of a horrible time period of our conservative heritage.:lol:

But it's better now. But no playing nice in the sandbox.
Indeed. It's kick ass time past due. The Founder's would accept no less.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

So.... Is Bill Clinton a Rapist? Yes or No.

One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.

Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to talk but is barred by agreement - The Washington Post

Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants

he has?:eusa_eh:

can someone link to his bad mouthing of the 2 persons in question please?

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

I'm sure Ms. Broadricck would be interested...:eusa_whistle:

well, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is". :eusa_whistle:

One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.

Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to talk but is barred by agreement - The Washington Post

Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants

he has?:eusa_eh:

can someone link to his bad mouthing of the 2 persons in question please?
Hasn't happened.

If the accusation of sexual harassment was baseless in truth, why on earth did they PAY these women?

NO lawyer/legal team would pay ANYONE off of BASELESS claims. Now would they?

What a Catch-22 for Cain. Will he or won't he give the go ahead to the NRA to release her from the confidentiality agreement?

Last edited:
I expect to see the Politico and the WashingtonCompost is GOING TO PAY for this woman to come out of the woodwork..

Also was reading about how one the Journalist on this hit piece WORKED for a media that had Geroge Soros HAND all over it. I'll try and find the article.

EDIT: link in article..
Stop The Lynching:::
snip:
Consider the source: Ken Vogel of Politico used to work for the George Soros-funded Center for Public Integrity in Washington and has been involved in numerous attacks on conservatives. There is no hiding a liberal agenda when considering Ken Vogel’s work, and this latest smear attempt on Cain is further proof.

read it all here..
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/l-brent-bozell-iii/stop-lynching

Last edited:
I expect to see the Politico and the WashingtonCompost is GOING TO PAY for this woman to come out of the woodwork..

Also was reading about how one the Journalist on this hit piece WORKED for a media that had Geroge Soros HAND all over it. I'll try and find the article.
The whole synopsis of this is that the left is extremely afraid of Mr. Cain...and they should be.

Why would you ask such a question?

He was never accused of rape by anyone.

He did have a consentual affair and was impeached by people like Newt who was fucking his aid while impeachiung clinton for gettting a BJ.

Does that mean no one should ever talk about Cains current problem?

Lush RIMBO gave these wingnuts all their talking points. DoDo's like SteffyWeffy can't even think for themselves.

The reason why she has to say "I'll try to find the article" is because she heard LUSH dictate on the radio what HE'S reading, so she had a clue it had to be from some article somewhere. Not from her own research.

The "article" of course is just another random uber right-wing blog run by some loser in his mom's basement.

Same claptrap, different day.

Lush RIMBO gave these wingnuts all their talking points. DoDo's like SteffyWeffy can't even think for themselves.

The reason why she has to say "I'll try to find the article" is because she heard LUSH dictate on the radio what HE'S reading, so she had a clue it had to be from some article somewhere. Not from her own research.

The "article" of course is just another random uber right-wing blog run by some loser in his mom's basement.

Same claptrap, different day.

^
mind_reading.gif

Forum List

Back