CA girls demand their "right" to be boy scouts

bull dykes will not give up on corrupting everything that has been historically male only.
That's only partially what this is about. The rest is about introducing transgenders in the mix...and...the age where children become sexually active being pushed lower and lower and lower...brought to you courtesy of the LGBT..

That's why a curriculum in the Girl Scouts that matches the Boy Scouts step for step isn't acceptable. Because that's not what this is about. And every friggin' person with half a brain knows it too. Ask the adults behind the "girls wanting to be boy scouts" if they would be happy just making the Girl Scouts be on par with the Boy Scouts, instead of blending the two. You'll meet a fierce resistance and stammering when you ask why not...

Well like I said earlier in the thread, I wanted to do boy scout stuff. I cried at my mom and moved on with life. Taught myself how to do most of the boy scout stuff I wanted to learn, so I think people are being whiny as usual.
So you would be in favor of ALL girls being exposed to the "boy scout stuff" then? So, you want the Girl Scouts to be revamped to include the more rigorous tests of the Boy Scouts?

There we go. Solution. Revamp the Girl Scouts to make the program like the Boy Scouts. Keep the two adolescent genders separate on camping trips. Seems reasonable. Any objections?
They shouldn't even be camping together, even separated. I've been a boy and I know all about "sneaking over to the girl's camp".

They shouldn't even be camping together, even separated. I've been a boy and I know all about "sneaking over to the girl's camp".

All they have to do is wait for the scoutmaster's tent to start rattling with snoring and it's accelerated teen pregnancy, here we come..

Do you think the liberals behind the girls "wanting this change in scouting" would accept just making the Girl Scouts on par with the Boy Scouts instead of blending the two? You don't have to answer that. It was a rhetorical question...we both know the answer... :popcorn:

All they have to do is wait for the scoutmaster's tent to start rattling with snoring and it's accelerated teen pregnancy, here we come..

Do you think the liberals behind the girls "wanting this change in scouting" would accept just making the Girl Scouts on par with the Boy Scouts instead of blending the two? You don't have to answer that. It was a rhetorical question...we both know the answer... :popcorn:
Gender distinction pisses them off, I agree.

Geez, talk about making something out of nothing! :lol: It would just be orgy central if we allowed girls and boys to camp together, even though this happens ALL the time already. I know you guys miss the 1950s, but they aren't coming back. :sad:

Geez, talk about making something out of nothing! :lol: It would just be orgy central if we allowed girls and boys to camp together, even though this happens ALL the time already. I know you guys miss the 1950s, but they aren't coming back. :sad:
So are you in favor then of retooling the Girl Scouts program to match the Boy Scouts and keeping the two still separate as teen-pregnancy-prone adolescents, or not?

Forum List

Back