CA girls demand their "right" to be boy scouts

I don't have a thing for segregating, so it's not a big deal to me at all. Why do you care so much?

They support a strong market? Not sure I know what you mean by that.

What do you care about? This attitude is perplexing. You have things you care about; and no doubt think the world should support you in your cares. Some people care about the boy scouts not admitting girls, which as everyone knows is another notch of progression for the LGBT cult in gender-blending, transgender and all that insanity.

You should care about insanity spreading throughout a culture. "Boys are girls...girls are boys..." That's INSANE. Wait until your daughter is in the boy scouts and comes home pregnant after a camping expedition when Mr. Gilbert the scoutmaster fell asleep in his tent early one night and the kids ran wild at will.

I'm asking you people why do you care so much? Your attitude is perplexing. I don't see this having anything to do with LGBT cults. It's a group of 10-year-old children who want to be able to do the same activities in scouting that the boys do. Since the boy scouts wouldn't let them in (no girls allowed - lol), then they started to compete with the boys, and now they are barred from even being able to compete with them.

Why are you so afraid of females?

Lol! Are you serious? Scouts is just a kids activity. Lighten up! :D Some girls want to learn how to make campfires instead of how to sew patches onto their uniforms. Okay?

Can't girls sew patches in girls scouts? Can't they have their parents take them camping?

Why do the Boy Scouts need to accept girls? What benefit does it bring to the Boy Scouts?

Why can't they do the same activities as the boys if that's what they want to do? Why does there have to be a benefit to the boy scouts? Maybe one benefit is they will be able to see that girls can do a lot of the same things that they can do?

If there is a market for it fine, create an organization that caters to girls. The BOY Scouts are boys only. They bother no one, they support a strong market. Nothing wrong with a boys only club. Nothing wrong with a girls only club.

Curves fitness centers are women only, why is that? Why can't men join Curves?

NOW is a women only club. Why can't men join it?

I don't have a thing for segregating, so it's not a big deal to me at all. Why do you care so much?

Since I'm not a Boy Scout I don't care what they do. But there are things that boys and girls can do separately. Market is a base of customers and Boy Scouts had a solid base of customers that caters to boys.

The Boy Scouts have customers?

What do you care about? This attitude is perplexing. You have things you care about; and no doubt think the world should support you in your cares. Some people care about the boy scouts not admitting girls, which as everyone knows is another notch of progression for the LGBT cult in gender-blending, transgender and all that insanity.

You should care about insanity spreading throughout a culture. "Boys are girls...girls are boys..." That's INSANE. Wait until your daughter is in the boy scouts and comes home pregnant after a camping expedition when Mr. Gilbert the scoutmaster fell asleep in his tent early one night and the kids ran wild at will.

I'm asking you people why do you care so much? Your attitude is perplexing. I don't see this having anything to do with LGBT cults. It's a group of 10-year-old children who want to be able to do the same activities in scouting that the boys do. Since the boy scouts wouldn't let them in (no girls allowed - lol), then they started to compete with the boys, and now they are barred from even being able to compete with them.

That's a nice anesthetic for the real needle you folks are inserting into children's lives. Hardly anyone would notice. Except me; right?

We all know what this is about. For some strange reason, the LGBT has had its eye on reforming children's scouting for well over a decade now. But I'm sure this is the singular exception to that reformation project that seeks to place preteens together in both genders. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the insanity of "transgenderism", right?

There's a reason preteen and teen scouting has separate genders. Let's see if you can figure it out, genius. Everyone else knows but you. (Actually, you know because I've seen your responses to my other posts and threads and I know you are one of the LGBT zombie advocates here).

That's a nice anesthetic for the real needle you folks are inserting into children's lives. Hardly anyone would notice. Except me; right?

We all know what this is about. For some strange reason, the LGBT has had its eye on reforming children's scouting for well over a decade now. But I'm sure this is the singular exception to that reformation project that seeks to place preteens together in both genders. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the insanity of "transgenderism", right?

There's a reason preteen and teen scouting has separate genders. Let's see if you can figure it out, genius. Everyone else knows but you. (Actually, you know because I've seen your responses to my other posts and threads and I know you are one of the LGBT zombie advocates here).

Obviously you missed this earlier. Here are the girls themselves telling you. Are you going to call them liars? This thread has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which is YOUR obsession. Stick to the topic please.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Obviously you missed this earlier. Here are the girls themselves telling you. Are you going to call them liars? This thread has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which is YOUR obsession. Stick to the topic please.

All roads lead to gays when it comes to Sil. It doesn't matter the topic as she will find a way to shoehorn her obsession into the discussion.

Obviously you missed this earlier. Here are the girls themselves telling you. Are you going to call them liars? This thread has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which is YOUR obsession.

That they would be encouraged to advocate to join the Boy Scouts is independent of those doing the coercion and their real reasons. These are children. Children are susceptible to coercion. That's why adults have custody of them until they are of age. Their thoughts and feelings on the matter don't weigh as heavy as society's knowledge that the two genders at a sexually-pivotal age don't belong on camping excursions together with only one or two adults for 15 wily, savvy youngsters of both genders who know how to wait until their scout masters are snoring in their tents.

The real reason this is going on, these girls have been "pumped up to advocate" is because the LGBT wants to insert transgenders into the fray. You can set your watch by it. Everyone knows it. You act as if Scouting and the LGBT haven't been in the news every other month for the past 10 years. People have memory cells you know. Does your gaslighting include convincing people their memories are flawed, hazy or incorrect? Shall I cite the news articles on homosexuals and the US Scouting program over say the last five years? Or will you concede that your lack of knowledge of said is a complete load of

:bsflag:

Obviously you missed this earlier. Here are the girls themselves telling you. Are you going to call them liars? This thread has nothing to do with LGBT rights, which is YOUR obsession.

That they would be encouraged to advocate to join the Boy Scouts is independent of those doing the coercion and their real reasons. These are children. Children are susceptible to coercion. That's why adults have custody of them until they are of age. Their thoughts and feelings on the matter don't weigh as heavy as society's knowledge that the two genders at a sexually-pivotal age don't belong on camping excursions together with only one or two adults for 15 wily, savvy youngsters of both genders who know how to wait until their scout masters are snoring in their tents.

The real reason this is going on, these girls have been "pumped up to advocate" is because the LGBT wants to insert transgenders into the fray. You can set your watch by it. Everyone knows it. You act as if Scouting and the LGBT haven't been in the news every other month for the past 10 years. People have memory cells you know. Does your gaslighting include convincing people their memories are flawed, hazy or incorrect? Shall I cite the news articles on homosexuals and the US Scouting program over say the last five years? Or will you concede that your lack of knowledge of said is a complete load of

Where is the evidence of any coercion? Sounds to me like these girls were disappointed with what they were learning in the girl scouts and wanted more of a challenge? What's wrong with that?

Again, LGBT issues are YOUR personal obsession. That is not what this thread is about. If that is what you want to discuss, I would suggest one of the many threads that exist about that subject matter.

All roads lead to gays when it comes to Sil. It doesn't matter the topic as she will find a way to shoehorn her obsession into the discussion.

It's a she? I thought it was a he! :dunno:

I am not sure anymore. Mentally illness knows no gender. lol

I am not sure anymore. Mentally illness knows no gender. lol

True. Lol. :D

Where is the evidence of any coercion? Sounds to me like these girls were disappointed with what they were learning in the girl scouts and wanted more of a challenge? What's wrong with that?

That's the art of coercion...it leaves few if any traces especially when done to children.

If they want girl scouts to be more of a challenge then... *drum roll* MAKE GIRL SCOUTS MORE OF A CHALLENGE!

But that won't do will it? Not for the real agenda here. And that agenda is to place preteen & teen girls and boys together in an attempt to gender blend. And which group is famous nowadays for wanting to gender blend children? Hmmm...?

This is a "T" (transgender) shoehorn. You can drive a nail in that one and hang your hat on it.

Again, LGBT issues are YOUR personal obsession. That is not what this thread is about. If that is what you want to discuss, I would suggest one of the many threads that exist about that subject matter.

That's the art of coercion...it leaves few if any traces especially when done to children.

If they want girl scouts to be more of a challenge then... *drum roll* MAKE GIRL SCOUTS MORE OF A CHALLENGE!

But that won't do will it? Not for the real agenda here. And that agenda is to place preteen & teen girls and boys together in an attempt to gender blend. And which group is famous nowadays for wanting to gender blend children? Hmmm...?

Since you don't want to stick to the topic, are you a boy or a girl? You don't seem very feminine, so I choose boy. :D

Boy Scouts covers young men up to 18 years of age. Ten years is just the lower age bound (unless you count Cub Scouts, which start at eight).

So, teenaged boys, and teenaged girls, camping in the wilderness together, with minimal supervision—what could possibly go wrong there?

Wait until your daughter is in the boy scouts and comes home pregnant after a camping expedition when Mr. Gilbert the scoutmaster fell asleep in his tent early one night and the kids ran wild at will.

Sil, you're full of it. My mother wanted me to be a frilly little princess and I wanted to join the boy scouts, no coercion at all.

Sil, you're full of it. My mother wanted me to be a frilly little princess and I wanted to join the boy scouts, no coercion at all.

You could've joined the girl scouts if the program was "not frilly". If girl scouts include camping trips, wilderness survival, implement building and the like, why do girls have to join the boy scouts again? Oh, because you want them to for reasons other than frilly/not frilly...

If given the choice would you rather make:

1. The existing Girls Scouts the same program as the Boy Scouts and still keep the two genders separate before they're 18 or

2. Skip that and make the Boy Scouts allow girls to join?

Well like I said earlier in the thread, I wanted to do boy scout stuff. I cried at my mom and moved on with life. Taught myself how to do most of the boy scout stuff I wanted to learn, so I think people are being whiny as usual.

Can't girls sew patches in girls scouts? Can't they have their parents take them camping?

Why do the Boy Scouts need to accept girls? What benefit does it bring to the Boy Scouts?

Why can't they do the same activities as the boys if that's what they want to do? Why does there have to be a benefit to the boy scouts? Maybe one benefit is they will be able to see that girls can do a lot of the same things that they can do?

If there is a market for it fine, create an organization that caters to girls. The BOY Scouts are boys only. They bother no one, they support a strong market. Nothing wrong with a boys only club. Nothing wrong with a girls only club.

Curves fitness centers are women only, why is that? Why can't men join Curves?

NOW is a women only club. Why can't men join it?

Since I'm not a Boy Scout I don't care what they do. But there are things that boys and girls can do separately. Market is a base of customers and Boy Scouts had a solid base of customers that caters to boys.

The Boy Scouts have customers?

Everyone has customers. The Boy Scouts have parents and boys as customers. Without boys, there are no Boy Scouts.

Well like I said earlier in the thread, I wanted to do boy scout stuff. I cried at my mom and moved on with life. Taught myself how to do most of the boy scout stuff I wanted to learn, so I think people are being whiny as usual.
So you would be in favor of ALL girls being exposed to the "boy scout stuff" then? So, you want the Girl Scouts to be revamped to include the more rigorous tests of the Boy Scouts?

There we go. Solution. Revamp the Girl Scouts to make the program like the Boy Scouts. Keep the two adolescent genders separate on camping trips. Seems reasonable. Any objections?

bull dykes will not give up on corrupting everything that has been historically male only.

Forum List

Back