By The Way.

If only the losers didn’t document everything they did.
..the Germans are well known/were well known for documenting EVERYTHING

Says who? The winners who write the history! You want to know the truth?

View attachment 274703
.....if you knew anything about the Germans in WW2, you know they kept great records/documentation/etc

I wasn't there. Were you? But I have heard so many lies about WW II and about so many things that were left out of the history books, that I would no longer believe our government if they said the sky was blue.
Do tell us

Can hardly wait

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

The vast majority of the history you think you know about WW II is a complete lie. Why? Because history is written by the winners. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Why should you care? It has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. You can expect much worse when the history you think you know in this regard is a bunch of evil, lying horse shit to begin with.
Give us an example

You want to defend the Nazis?
Hitler wasn't all bad; he loved his dog!

He poisoned his dog.

Says the lying jew. What's next. You going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?

Wow, it didn't take you long to come out of the closet, did it?

I'm a little bit disappointed with the super genius.

Wile-E-Coyote-blows-himself-up.jpg

My favorite ridiculous myth about the holocaust is the nazi rollercoaster of death that launched jews into a pit of fire like something from a roadrunner cartoon.

The vast majority of the history you think you know about WW II is a complete lie. Why? Because history is written by the winners. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Why should you care? It has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. You can expect much worse when the history you think you know in this regard is a bunch of evil, lying horse shit to begin with.
..the Germans are well known/were well known for documenting EVERYTHING

Says who? The winners who write the history! You want to know the truth?

View attachment 274703
.....if you knew anything about the Germans in WW2, you know they kept great records/documentation/etc

I wasn't there. Were you? But I have heard so many lies about WW II and about so many things that were left out of the history books, that I would no longer believe our government if they said the sky was blue.
..it's like a lot of subjects = some authors paint their own picture and twist things their way......

That is what I would expect a stupid person to say. Hopefully I can change that. Even if you don't want me to. Which with having a picture of a jew as an avatar, I'm guessing you don't want me to. But I'll do it anyway. Si I'll say this again. History is WRITTEN by the victors. Now, what are documents. They are things WRITTEN. Can you make the connection? What makes you think any documents were documented by the losing side. I will show you a picture with a quote of somebody who was not only more accomplished and almost certainly smarter than you, but somebody who was something you could never be. There at the time.

View attachment 274702
Patton was a military genius and a political moron

How would you know he was a moron. Did you ever talk to him? But that aside, it is very very very difficult to be a genius in one way and be a moron in another way. I don't think it's even possible. So your insult falls flat.

Last edited:

That is what I would expect a stupid person to say. Hopefully I can change that. Even if you don't want me to. Which with having a picture of a jew as an avatar, I'm guessing you don't want me to. But I'll do it anyway. Si I'll say this again. History is WRITTEN by the victors. Now, what are documents. They are things WRITTEN. Can you make the connection? What makes you think any documents were documented by the losing side. I will show you a picture with a quote of somebody who was not only more accomplished and almost certainly smarter than you, but somebody who was something you could never be. There at the time.

View attachment 274702
military men are not supposed to be political

Give us an example

And Hitlers dog loved him!

Give us an example

And Hitlers dog loved him!

Up until the point he poisoned him. I'm sure that must have put a damper on the relationship.

View attachment 274702

Are you sure about that?

GettyImages-544748931.0.0.jpg

View attachment 274702

I tried to point the unpolitical nature in military matters by starting a thread in the military section called "Kill'em All!" It no longer exists. In fact, I'm probably breaking a rule by even telling you this. But it happened.

Give us an example

He poisoned his dog.

Says the lying jew. What's next. You going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?

Don’t worry
He won’t last long on the board

Most Nazis don’t

Give us an example

He poisoned his dog.

Don’t worry
He won’t last long on the board

Most Nazis don’t

But, he's my favorite kind of Nazi ... out, proud, and dumb as a bag of hammers.

Forum List

Back